• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool [Idolized] Nico has hilariously bad stats.

Her skill voice clip is even worse. I don't even know what it's supposed to be. Sounds like she's just going insane or something. I really want her out of my Cool team.

hilariously stupid look on her face too

Yeah seriously.

AC6TPNW.png

m0t0k1

I dunno, if it works so well to stick the OP full of Avatars. I am busy in a few minutes, but if you are ok with this, I would like make an overview page with your beautiful Avatars.

Make your overview page then. I leave the op the way as it as although it used to be even way bigger.

Aytrial

Anyone else with a UR Hanayo seen a massive spike in friend requests over the last day? I have 30 pending requests and I just cleared out my list yesterday. ;_;

People are getting desperate for that extra boost I guess.

elhaym

Anyone else with a UR Hanayo seen a massive spike in friend requests over the last day? I have 30 pending requests and I just cleared out my list yesterday. ;_;

People are getting desperate for that extra boost I guess.

I sent a request because you're also on here and I finally had slots free.

(Yes, the Hanayo also helps =p)

edit: That said, I think at ~178k I'm about topped out even w/ UR friends, unless they're awakened.

Aytrial

I sent a request because you're also on here and I finally had slots free.

(Yes, the Hanayo also helps =p)

I didn't even notice your request buried among all of them.

I would've just rejected you and considered you a random because of the kanji in your profile description. Your description cuts off right before the part where it says you're from GAF. :p

elhaym

I didn't even notice your request buried among all of them.

I would've just rejected you and considered you a random because of the kanji in your profile description. Your description cuts off right before the part where it says you're from GAF. :p

Stupid arbitrary character limit!

Azusa

If we get loveca tomorrow I'll use it for single pull too. I hope I wont get any smile Rs especially another Nico.

Finished WonderRush today, full combo. Now I'm trying Mermaid.

Kumubou

Lol yeah was so happy i got that song. Did the song and FC it and got rekt by a UR with just a 46 hit combo :(
It's an important life lesson: he with the most money always wins.

Personally, I wish the ranking events ranked (and gave points) by both score and overall accuracy (based on the rate of perfects/greats obtained). So people with their all UR decks can get paid, whereas there is still some incentive to play better.

froliq

Got the 3 loveca reward for just having enough for the event Honoka in the japanese game last time. Looks like tt'll be the same for Kotori now if you just got enough for the SR

I'm barely hanging in the 3000's. I got the SR Kotori and came to terms with the fact I'll never idolise her. May this forever haunt me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom