• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxie

Neo Member
I'm at 66 for hard, 1 for normal, and 2 for easy due to that one time I forgot to switch to hard and I thought my game froze when the notes didn't show up right away.

Noxie

Neo Member
Oh, and I just saw your edit from before, Hugstable, but I added you back! I think you're the first Rin on my friends list, most of them seem to use Eli! A few Makis and Nozomis mixed in though.

I just woke up again. I kind of don't want to check where I am on the rankings.
EDIT: Dropped by 300 in 3hrs of sleep. :(

Kayo-chin died the moment she stopped wearing her glasses.

Gx57Otu.gif

fek

Played 12 on normal and 53 on hard, will just play one more on easy for the reward of playing all difficulties and that will be it for me.

Hachitora

And since I keep forgetting, my ID is 388370793, name is Noxie! I have some free room on my list if anyone wants to add it! Also raising my flag for Team Hanayo because I am one of the lonely few who love her
but Maki is second best
I'll try to find that list, but for the mean time my friend ID is
Finally managed to send a request to you two, if you guys still have room at least (game kept crashing when i searched for the IDs). Welcome to the thread
of despair.

I've fallen down to the lower 700s. Starting to seriously consider using love gems to keep in the 1000s...

Hugstable

Banned
Only despair I have is remaining in the top2000 when I should have slept 2 hours ago...oh and if I had a little brother who stole my credit card.

Thanks for the welcome, Im not sure if I can face another event right now, need at least 1day of rest T_T

I'll try to find that list, but for the mean time my friend ID is
My current main is pure Eli <3

Just sent friend request to ya. My current main usually switches between my SR cool Umi, my R SMile idolized Maki, but most of the time it's my R Pure Rin <3

Paprikka

1x Easy
70x Normal
44x Hard

I'm terrible at the event song on hard so I had to wait till I had a pure team strong enough to get rank S before I swapped over from normal.
Though I've still had so many 134XXX point runs.

Rion

0x Easy
0x Normal
48x Hard

I started this Kotori campaign last Wednesday. Already got Kotori, but I think that's all I could possibly get. At least I have a SR pure now, so the next pure event should be easier.

0x Easy
0x Normal
48x Hard

I started this Kotori campaign last Wednesday. Already got Kotori, but I think that's all I could possibly get. At least I have a SR pure now, so the next pure event should be easier.
KLAB announces graduation of the pure type and introduces a new chaste type.

Also the lower level you are, the more times you level up during the event, giving more free LP refills and thus a chance to get a higher score than higher level players.

JoeFu

Banned
Lol

Also getting closer to full comboing Shiranai Love after my third time playing it. The 170th note is a hold note that I keep pressing early some reason. Had a 169 combo and 2 goods :(

tafer

Can't fucking FC the event song, I'll need Love gems at this point! And wow at the bloodshed for the first 1000... insane!

m0t0k1

Can't fucking FC the event song, I'll need Love gems at this point! And wow at the bloodshed for the first 1000... insane!

I have pretty much given up hope for a second SR i have 100 macarons left and 2000 points behind catching up top 1000. My focus is now on the japanese event which makes me post this again.
scoremws5b.gif

tafer

I have pretty much given up hope for a second SR i have 100 macarons left and 2000 points behind catching up top 1000. My focus is now on the japanese event which makes me post this again.
scoremws5b.gif

I was at 2000 points yesterday with 200 macarons, and said, "well... I think I can turn 5 love gems into 1000 points. Sounds like a fair deal, I'm going to try it tomorrow"

Right now I'm at 3000 points from the 1000 place with 100 macarons.

m0t0k1

imagine the bloodbath for a good characters event though

focusing on jp too, at 16k points now

I am at 14k So ahead of my 2,5k per day schedule but i dont expect a top 30k finish :p These people are even more crazy then the english event.

I was at 2000 points yesterday with 200 macarons, and said, "well... I think I can turn 5 love gems into 1000 points. Sounds like a fair deal, I'm going to try it tomorrow"

Right now I'm at 3000 points from 1000 with 100 macarons.

Man that is going to be rough with just a couple of hours left. If you still are going for it good luck. But at least you got your own SR now so if you dont make it you already got an awesome card :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom