• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Actually, I'm not sure what they did with those URs. I have my own set of BDs, thank you very much. :p

(I gave my code away for 4th Live, but alas, much like most of those codes, they were not winners).
Ah, hard core. I wonder if you could have made back your money if you sold those codes to someone. lol

Where will you guys be when GAF inevitably goes down for e3? I'll probably be watching Microsoft's conference followed by Love Live on Crunchy all while trying to maintain a spot in the top thousand for my second Kotori.

holysan

Where will you guys be when GAF inevitably goes down for e3? I'll probably be watching Microsoft's conference followed by Love Live on Crunchy all while trying to maintain a spot in the top thousand for my second Kotori.
I may watch some anime in between, since I lag heavily behind this season, but it will be the usual E3, where I won’t be able to focus on other stuff, because my curiosity for what the fuck is happening in LA right know will take over everything else. Using up my LP whenever possible shouldn’t be a problem though.

Chariot

I am watching some conferenve with friends, probably acting like a dick while trying to squeeze a few points out of the event.
When I return, I will most likely sit in #IdolDespair

Mokoi

Banned
I'll be chilling in the campus library watching e3, and doing work. The Internet speeds are absurdly better than what I get out in the country. Oh also playing some LL just to make sure I stay in first.

m0t0k1

Man i needed 10exp to level up this morning and had 45lp left. So i thought lets do an expert song. and i got this
nkra1.jpg
rip young guys. Song was so hard i found a video but it really is harder playing on a phone since the notes move way faster barely managed to make it so my respect to the UR dude.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6UkZ2PdZYM

I can watch the Microsoft and Nintendo conferences. I will skip the EA one since EA does not make games i like except battlefield/battlefront/plants vs zombies but i don't get excited over that news. 3am sony is please think of europe.

Yui

TW event ended today and guess what? They're starting the Umi event later this afternoon. Amazing. lol

Wow the TW version really is crap. xD

I will be watching all the conferences as usual and since I already watched Love Live last night, I will probably work on my backlog of other shows in between the conferences.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Not gonna place much Love Live today even if we have one day left. I don't see many people in the 2000-4000 ranking moving around much and I've basically been in the same spot for the song rank for the whole event.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Not gonna place much Love Live today even if we have one day left. I don't see many people in the 2000-4000 ranking moving around much and I've basically been in the same spot for the song rank for the whole event.
15 hours is a long time; gogogogogo.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I can't wait for the event to be over. So I can stop worrying about rather or not I'm still in the top 1000 and so I can finally play Snow Halation again

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Probably skip everything until Sony then stay up for Nintendo. Might stay up for Microsoft tonight but probably not. If I do it will probably be because I'm caught up playing Love Live anyway.

Edit:
I can't wait for the event to be over. So I can stop worrying about rather or not I'm still in the top 1000 and so I can finally play Snow Halation again

Haha is exactly what I've been thinking too.

Wow the TW version really is crap. xD
It looks like they're really desperate to lure players in.
These rankings are such a source of worry, which is a bit weird when you're supposed to be playing a game. It's probably not a bad idea to focus only on completion reward.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Mokoi, even in the JP version you are trolling with the all Nun team?!?!

Also, the TW event is 9 days and the reward is at 10k points. Yay?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ha I wonder how the people from Japan must feel when I place first, and all they see is the damm nun. Also Nun is love Nun is life don't forget.
I hope you do this for every single event. lol
Better yet, do this for the next JP event!

I didn't even notice though, since all the score songs don't use friends for boosts.

It looks like they're really desperate to lure players in.
Well, if that were true, they'd give everyone a free SR for launching the iOS version so late!

PewPewK

I'm in a similar position. I've been keeping constant between 2500 and 2900 for almost the entire event now. I have a 1100 spot buffer built in, so I think I'll be safe.

chrono01

If the top 200 is around 23,000 points tomorrow, I'm going to probably go through 4-5 Loveca to increase my score from its current 17,700 to something closer. I really want that second SR Kotori, I didn't expect the top 1000 to be this competitive. :/

Here's hoping they make the upcoming SR Umi top 3000.

chrono01

Well, we wouldn't really gain anything from this since they will just raise the cap if the number of players increases. So you will always have the same level of competition.
That's assuming that the additional 2000 players [added to the cap] are as determined as those in the 1000. If they're not, it's make it easier to score within the top 3000, but then, there's really no way to know until it happens. :/

Yui

That's assuming that the additional 2000 players [added to the cap] are as determined as those in the 1000. If they're not, it's make it easier to score within the top 3000, but then, there's really no way to know until it happens. :/

Yeah of course but it could also get even more competetive. ^^

I don't have a device to play it yet!

Ah I see, that's a shame. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom