• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
go to mcdonalds OvO

doesnt that happen when the thread gets hella big

we've been a big thread for a minute now

Doesn't that usually happen when the first thread reaches capacity? The dark souls II pc thread got locked/moved after 200 pages. They just can't handle the idols in gaming.

Mokoi

Banned
Just you wait Microsoft is going to reveal a giant poster with the nun on it saying LOVE LIVE SCHOOL IDOL PRJOECT- NUN IS LOVE-NUN IS LIFE.

Aytrial

I'm dying around 85 now. Dunno if I can hold it.

Please die so I have less competition.

hfQ0TtG.png

Chariot

hmm well we are where we are

School Idol Paradise localization!
as if

Show closer right there. A nice finish to the first day of E3.
#believe

Hm... This thread has been good to several people who's become members.

Love Live Xtreme Beach Volleyball

hey Mokoi is a member too congrats
"How do I get member status?"
"Install School Idol Festvial."

Congratulations, holy and mokoi \o

Just about to start my first Japanese class and there's a dude sitting outside the classroom violently pounding on some rhythm game on a Vita.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Congrats guys.

I was at 400 something a few hours ago and dropped to 600s. Used 2 gems and am now back in the 400s. About to level up and play happy holiday more. The joy.

JoeFu

Banned
Yeah communities usually get juniors to members. I remember TF2 was the gaf community I posted in all the time. Met a bunch of awesome dudes because of that game :D

Hugstable

Banned
Congrats on all the Juniors now becoming members! My post count has increased dramatically ever since I joined you guys <3. Love LL Gaf

iddOQDNIU2HFG.gif

Also Chariot, do you think you could change my Team Maki to Team Rin in the Idol Priests friends list? Rin needs more love on there haha

Yeah communities usually get juniors to members. I remember TF2 was the gaf community I posted in all the time. Met a bunch of awesome dudes because of that game :D

K-on gaf, anime gaf and now love live gaf. Took 9 months to member but Love Live sped that up substantially.

holysan

I didn’t want to use any more loveca, but there is no chance to remain in the first tier otherwise, meh. Hope the five I have will be enough.

Chariot

Mhm, I didn't care for much for the community threads beside Anime OT, until this thread happened. Got my member status while being angry and concerned in regular OT.

Also Chariot, do you think you could change my Team Maki to Team Rin in the Idol Priests friends list? Rin needs more love on there haha
With heavy heart, but I do understand.

redhairedking

I ended up having to just say "screw it" on this event. I started late and it wasn't worth devoting all of my time to catching up for the SR Kotori. I'll be better prepared next time :)

tenton

Congrats on all the Juniors now becoming members! My post count has increased dramatically ever since I joined you guys <3. Love LL Gaf

I never thought I'd have the chance to get to the 300 posts necessary, but then they released this game in English for all y'all to discuss. :p

And I have 60+ stones, and I'm not afraid to use them. So let's not nuke the world here, folks. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom