• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Guys, I think the UR rate in TW is rigged:
B8s0FX2l.png

lol

At the very least, the challenge song is fairly easy:
F1IWgral.png

holysan

I kinda want a Love Live mod for Sims. A city full of Nicos. From the moment you wake up until late into the night, everything is Nico.

JoeFu

Banned
Guys, I think the UR rate in TW is rigged:
B8s0FX2l.png

lol

At the very least, the challenge song is fairly easy:
F1IWgral.png

I wish it was, I didn't get a UR my last draw :( Only 3 SR lol

and yeah the event song is ezpz. Should be able to FC within the next 2 plays hopefully.
Really easy to S score too.

Just over 20k in event points, not sure if that's going to be good for top 1000, but I'm not sure how much more I can play unless I break out a few more Love Gems.

tafer

Man that is going to be rough with just a couple of hours left. If you still are going for it good luck. But at least you got your own SR now so if you dont make it you already got an awesome card :)

Ooops, small confusion... I'm not going to try to get into the first 1000, that would require an insane amount of love gems that I seriously don't want to use on that. All I want right now is to FC the event song as a personal challenge.

JoeFu

Banned
I thought you guys saw that last night? Anyways I'm excited to see what happens. If there is a guaranteed SR draw I'm probably going to buy a $50 Google Play card at Kroger's or something to get fuel points.

Noxie

Neo Member
Ugh, I kind of really wanted the second Kotori since she's my 3rd favorite but I'd probably have to invest in some loveca at this point and not sure if it's worth it since it won't guarantee anything. :< I'm like 800 or so points off from the top and people will be spending to go even higher so I might just cut my losses now with the one I did spend. I'm sorry Kotori. :< At least the unidolized version really is nicer looking and I've been pretty comfy in the top 1000 event song rankings and shouldn't be knocked out of that.

Azusa

I thought you guys saw that last night? Anyways I'm excited to see what happens. If there is a guaranteed SR draw I'm probably going to buy a $50 Google Play card at Kroger's or something to get fuel points.

Do you have space for 10 more rares?

m0t0k1

Ooops, small confusion... I'm not going to try to get into the first 1000, that would require an insane amount of love gems that I seriously don't want to use on that. All I want right now is to FC the event song as a personal challenge.

Oops sorry for the miscomunication. Yeah it is getting crazy at the moment. I did full combo the song was really helpful practicing the song in the english version since the song pops up in the japanese event.

Mokoi

Banned

You will face despair, and pull a bunch of rares.

JoeFu

Banned
why is everybody so mean :(

But I bet that will happen. I've pushed my luck in the TW and JP version of the game. Gonna have nothing but despair in the english version.

Currently ranked about 500, not sure if that'll hold up over the next 4 hours. Hopefully the servers crash and they just end the event early.

I'm jumping between 900-1100 constantly. This is nerve racking. I think I've used 6 loveca so far for recharges. Please Kotori, stop playing hard to get.

If I die trying to stay in the Top 200, I'll make sure I come back as a ghost to curse Phoenix.

You and your UR putting you ahead of the game. I only started S scoring it after getting SR Kotori. Also please do haunt me, maybe you will transfer your lucky draws to me. :)

tenton

I'm keeping track of the numbers...25k isn't going to be enough for the top 200 at this rate. 26k might not even be safe.

For top 1000, 20k won't cut it, even if it doesn't do like the JP event and accelerate the last couple of hours. If it does accelerate like the JP version, 21k could be in danger for top 1000. Competition is fierce! Idols are srs bzns, even outside of Japan.

internet connection failing me

do I

-continue working my job of saving the military leader of half the world's PC

or

-run away to mcdonalds for internet wifi to grind waifu

Chariot

There should be an anime adaption of people all over the world fighting as racist stereotypes for the Event in ridicilous serious fashion with blood and murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom