• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yui

Damn... that's evil. I wonder if he is playing the English version, since there are only 3-5 super hardcore pay guys in the ranking.

m0t0k1

Oh dear at that thread. I hope he can gets his money back. This game always end in despair except for the chosen few.

My young brother left me in despair too.
He was out in the weekend, and he was saying to me how hard the game was...then when he came back yesterday he had a UR Nico and 1 SR...he got Rs from songs and I got nothing to show.

I'm a bit concerned myself. The event ends at 7pm central time, but from 4-7 I have class. I'm concerned by how much of a buffer I need to build up to stay in the top 1000.

I'm currently grinding my way back into the top 1000 but the leaderboards say the cutoff is still at around 17700... so I think I may need to hit 19000-20000 to stay safe... that's a lot of grinding ._.

I went to bed at 800ish, woke up for my LP recharge and I'm at 1050ish. :(

This game wants my loveca and my money.

I'm currently grinding my way back into the top 1000 but the leaderboards say the cutoff is still at around 17700... so I think I may need to hit 19000-20000 to stay safe... that's a lot of grinding ._.

I'm still groggy from lack of sleep so I'm going to sleep a bit more before I start grinding again.

vivin

Dear Gaf,

I stumbled upon this thread a little over a week ago. First thought "oh cool, a beat game to play on the phone in my spare time" About 4days ago, I asked myself "what are these macarons I keep collecting? oh cool, there is some sort of event song you spend them on to play" I sit here today.. 14k+ points and rank 1966...I regret nothing.

love,
Vivins

p.s. Team Eli/Umi/Maki

scotcheggz

Ii was in the top 1000 for free all week, woke up this morning and... Nope! Dropping out of that crazy! Also what other thread are we talking about?

Oh yeh and I started to watch the anime, haven't watched anime in years and years, it's alright actually! Nico is pretty funny, far cooler than I imagined from the game...

Dear Gaf,

I stumbled upon this thread a little over a week ago. First thought "oh cool, a beat game to play on the phone in my spare time" About 4days ago, I asked myself "what are these macarons I keep collecting? oh cool, there is some sort of event song you spend them on to play" I sit here today.. 14k+ points and rank 1966...I regret nothing.

love,
Vivins

p.s. Team Eli/Umi/Maki
Welcome! Remember, despair is prevalent and very real here in Idol GAF.

Ii was in the top 1000 for free all week, woke up this morning and... Nope! Dropping out of that crazy! Also what other thread are we talking about?

Oh yeh and I started to watch the anime, haven't watched anime in years and years, it's alright actually! Nico is pretty funny, far cooler than I imagined from the game...

See, this guy gets it! Nico Nico Ni!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=833686

I dropped out of the top 1000 one or two days ago after staying in it since the start of the event. People are using LP or skipping sleep (or both) :/

vivin

Welcome! Remember, despair is prevalent and very real here in Idol GAF.
Only despair I have is remaining in the top2000 when I should have slept 2 hours ago...oh and if I had a little brother who stole my credit card.

Welcome vivin!
Prepare yourself for the upcoming Umi event! ^^

Oh and there is an ID list somewhere, so if you want to share your friend ID, feel free to do so.

Thanks for the welcome, Im not sure if I can face another event right now, need at least 1day of rest T_T

I'll try to find that list, but for the mean time my friend ID is
My current main is pure Eli <3

Yui

Thanks for the welcome, Im not sure if I can face another event right now, need at least 1day of rest T_T

I'll try to find that list, but for the mean time my friend ID is
My current main is pure Eli <3

Oh there will most likely be a break between the events (unless they do the same thing as the TW version... but I highly doubt that).
Posting your ID here is fine. Chariot will probably add you to the list whenever he's back.

Aytrial

TV5Hrrb.jpg

JV45Ysw.png

Noxie

Neo Member
I was at like rank 600 all of the event but am battling to stay in the top 1000 now. Sleep? Who needs that! I finally spent my first loveca for the event today too and might throw a few more if needed!

And since I keep forgetting, my ID is 388370793, name is Noxie! I have some free room on my list if anyone wants to add it! Also raising my flag for Team Hanayo because I am one of the lonely few who love her
but Maki is second best

Hugstable

Banned
LOL topic has turned into a staredown

I was at like rank 600 all of the event but am battling to stay in the top 1000 now. Sleep? Who needs that! I finally spent my first loveca for the event today too and might throw a few more if needed!

And since I keep forgetting, my ID is 388370793, name is Noxie! I have some free room on my list if anyone wants to add it! Also raising my flag for Team Hanayo because I am one of the lonely few who love her
but Maki is second best

Hey Welcome to LL gaf! I just sent you a friend request also, my in game name should be the same as my Gaf name, "Hugstable". Now you can enjoy my pure R Rin leader! hahaha. I also have a Umi cool SR that will probably help out with the Umi event.

I hate how this game updates so slow the event rankings.
Im in rank 580, not 1000 :mad:

At 9pm it will be my last stretch and I will try to use some love cas. My nights without sleep cant go unrewarded.

JoeFu

Banned
makalons as well

So I got to play the Shiranai Love song and I got an S rank in score, but not that good on combo. I think my eng ver Cool team is ready for it as it has about the same amount of points as my TW one.

Noxie

Neo Member
Finally, I am not alone anymore!
Welcome o/

Thanks! It's nice to see Kayo-chin love, she's so ignored! Before I got into Love Live I was told Rin was the most ignored but at least I see people talk about her cards!

She's great with or without her glasses. ;_;

Hugstable

Banned
How do you unlock expert mode? You need to get S rank on hard mode or something?

Are you talking for the English version? I think they will be added in at a later date from what I heard, and not exactly unlocked by

Thanks! It's nice to see Kayo-chin love, she's so ignored! Before I got into Love Live I was told Rin was the most ignored but at least I see people talk about her cards!

She's great with or without her glasses. ;_;

hahaha gotta give Rin the love! <3 I like Kayo-Chin especially when she had her glasses too. She also makes the best Nico. I think there is only like 2 of the idols I'm kinda whatever about.

JoeFu

Banned
still have some damn macaroonies to use up

how many points is that? my Cool team has 29.5k

31.1k.

my TW one only has 28.8k but it was around 35k after choosing a friend (who had UR Umi) and my UR Umi's cool buff, and I got it pretty comfortably.

fek

I gave up on top 1000 for this event, I'm still kinda close but I don't want to use loveca for this, will save for the Nico event.

kaiyo

Are you talking for the English version? I think they will be added in at a later date from what I heard, and not exactly unlocked by

hahaha gotta give Rin the love! <3 I like Kayo-Chin especially when she had her glasses too. She also makes the best Nico. I think there is only like 2 of the idols I'm kinda whatever about.
Thanks, Ya I'm talking about the eng version. There's expert button on the event song and people were talking about expert in this thread so I thought there was some way of unlocking it lol

Hugstable

Banned
Yeah I pretty much gave up at this point, I'm like 2000 event points away from Rank 1000, and considering the speed everyone is going, no way I'm gonna be able to catch up and idolize my Kotori.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom