• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
I was going to go with a Hananico avatar when this thread started, but someone beat me to the punch. :p I'll have to come up with another idea.

A Nozomi avater is the only one you need.

ijvXNlooRti4A.png

m0t0k1

I see we arrived in the gaming slum. Most games stay longer on the other board. Guess they really wanted us out of there :( . also yes there is an error in the op about time before end of the event. I didn't account for summer time Japan does not count that but the timer did but can't fix since I am on mobile. So please understand it is also wrong on the Japanese event. I will fix that tommorow.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I only really post here now. They couldn't handle the idols for E3 time I guess.

The event Kotori saying suzume suzume after completing a song was pretty nice. Hope the idolized version says the same thing. (Assuming I get it)

Hugstable

Banned
NOOOO we've been moved to community! Hopefully everyone still stays around :D. Sucks that we probably won't have as much new people as we were though :(

Holy shit, my tablet stopped accepting inputs or it got really shotty a few seconds into the event song. I paused it, locked and unlocked the tablet and it worked fine. I had 3 hp left before I reset it.

m0t0k1

I haven't really played today since I kinda... gave up. Too much work to get into high rankings for the event without spending money and/or loveca.
Same here only played the Japanese game and used up all my macarons today. I will be save in the top 4000 but top 1000 is though. Everybody close is fighting for it. The cut off rose like 3000 points in like 3 hours.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I like how she goes "Eh Eh Oh!" before a song

the non-event SR Kotori does that too though

Yeah, that was nice. I usually have my SR Nozomi as Pure leader. Switched to Kotori for a bit to hear what she says.

I secretly hope there are no good new cards after since I don't have 50 gems right now. Would probably buy some though >_>

scotcheggz

I haven't really played today since I kinda... gave up. Too much work to get into high rankings for the event without spending money and/or loveca.

Totally, after sticking in the top 1k all week to be smashed a new one over the past couple of days killed my enthusiasm for the event. I hate to be a debbie downer, but I'm not paying a reasonably considerable amount of money chasing a rank position...

I'm still playing though, luckily I don't have any attachments to a specific waifu, I got the feeling this game makes wallets bleed.

Hachitora

I should be able to pull through and stay in the top 1000s... I have two more love gems just in case.

Also, I wonder how long it'll take before I become a member. This is pretty much the only thread that I post on. I only have like one or two posts on any other thread =w= it'll be a slow climb

Edit: is there really a difference that we were moved to Community?

Paprikka

So for the final ranking calculation, do we get to know a bit after the event ends or will we have to wait till after the maintenance ends? Not sure how it works in the Japanese version.

Totally, after sticking in the top 1k all week to be smashed a new one over the past couple of days killed my enthusiasm for the event. I hate to be a debbie downer, but I'm not paying a reasonably considerable amount of money chasing a rank position...

I'm still playing though, luckily I don't have any attachments to a specific waifu, I got the feeling this game makes wallets bleed.
I've never even been in the top 2k int his event. :( I'm currently "comfortable" in... rank ~4.5k. lol

Also, I wonder how long it'll take before I become a member. This is pretty much the only thread that I post on. I only have like one or two posts on any other thread =w= it'll be a slow climb

3 months after your join date, and 300 posts total. Then you'll become a member! And no, that doesn't matter at all.

yay

I shouldn't buy any loveca since I just bought a few of the 1st season BDs, but I probably will too ;__;
Give in so we can pull at the same time.

m0t0k1

I should be able to pull through and stay in the top 1000s... I have two more love gems just in case.

Does not really effect the people who are on this topic posting but more about the exposure of our game this board is way less visited so smaller chance of new gaffers joining. So this is like the elephant grave of the lion king. This is the place where ots die. We can be revived once we reach ot2 for a short while.

Does not really effect the people who are on this topic posting but more about the exposure of our game this board is way less visited so smaller chance of new gaffers joining. So this is like the elephant grave of the lion king. This is the place where ots die. We can be revived once we reach ot2 for a short while.
This OT will never die. It'll always live on in our hearts with all the LL idols. <3
OMG Just full comboed Sweet Holiday for the first time in hard.
IM CRYING HERE GUYS!
Just in time. Congrats! :-D

Hugstable

Banned

How long do topics usually go for before they close and need a new one? I see we are at like 74 pages right now.

tenton

So for the final ranking calculation, do we get to know a bit after the event ends or will we have to wait till after the maintenance ends? Not sure how it works in the Japanese version.

You will have to wait until maintenance ends. It's a hard stop at the end of the event (better have your songs finished BEFORE the time limit). They don't calculate scores until 30 min after the hour passes, which will be in maintenance time. There might be a few minutes after it comes back up before the results are up, but it's usually pretty quick.

yeah I don't think you have claimed a team have you tenton?

I've always been on Team Umi, but that's because of 2.5D concerns. :p

Also, I don't necessary pick avatars based on my favorite, rather the selection is because I think the image makes a good looking avatar (or makes me laugh or makes others who know what I use as an avatar laugh).

Edit: HELL YEAH

They just updated the ranks! im 400 something with a shy 21000 points.
I have 2 more macarons songs I can play, with a chance that I could put another loveca, what do you guys think, another loveca or leave it like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom