• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Are you going to continue? I have 21508 right now and I dont know what to do.

Hmmm, I'm gonna try and not use any more gems since there is an hour left and I feel comfortable for now. Will maybe use 1 or 2 if i see myself dropping to 500 or so if/when the rankings update again to be safe.

Rank 614 with 20615 points. I just used up the last of my LP to get enough macaroons for easy and played easy so it's a bit more than that now. Please be enough!

NunisLife #1!

1hr left i'm at 18k top 1000 is 20k to get 2k you need 7 loveca for 2.1k but takes 21 songs at 3 minutes each that's 60 minutes less than how much time is left

tenton

Rank 614 with 20615 points. I just used up the last of my LP to get enough macaroons for easy and played easy so it's a bit more than that now. Please be enough!

NunisLife #1!

The rate is accelerating. This might not hold up for the 2 hours of score updates coming.

I thought maintenance was supposed to start now? Please don't tell me I have to keep going. ;_;

BTW Mokoi, what is your song ranking for the event?

Kincaido

Yeah, I didn't know Eli was voiced by Yoshino Nanjou at first. Automatically made best girl even better to me.

I thought maintenance was supposed to start now? lol

Me too. But the message says 12 UTC and it's 11 UTC right now. I think the reason is UTC doesn't take into account day light savings time...

Time to spend a couple more loveca and drive myself slightly more insane. ;_;

elhaym

For the love of god, make it stop.

BpuYHnnIUAEI0QP.jpg

Kumubou

Maintenance? Man, I wanted to watch the bloodbath as the event wound down to its end.

When's the Love Live Weekly thread? :x

fek

Oh god I forgot to play the event song on easy and just had to do it right now in a crowded bus. Didn't even get the chance to display my skill since it was on easy.

Oh god I forgot to play the event song on easy and just had to do it right now in a crowded bus. Didn't even get the chance to display my skill since it was on easy.
I can totally imagine the people seeing you in the bus.

Heee, he's playing easy mode...
image.php

elhaym

Yeah, I'm done. Don't wanna spend more stones since I broke even today w/ some 100 plays of songs and the 1 stone reward.

Good to see some GAF company here though!

BpucGDQIYAE6yPP.jpg

Hugstable

Banned
Yeah, I'm done. Don't wanna spend more stones since I broke even today w/ some 100 plays of songs and the 1 stone reward.

Good to see some GAF company here though!

BpucGDQIYAE6yPP.jpg

Damn congrats! You must have really been putting in work all throughout the event! Awesome to see Gaffers filling alot of top spots.

This is gonna be me During Rin, Maki and Nozomi events.

Hachitora

Welp, I've spent the remainder of my 4 love gems. I've done all I can. All I can do is sit and hope for the best. Maybe I can fit in one more event song if my lp fills up in time

Lockon

I'm not going to make it to top 1000. At 19.1k right now, but have to go to the movie theater right now bc of Playstation conference.

tafer

kFhUqTq.jpg

Went from 1800ish to 1500ish, failed to FC the event song but managed to not screw the short holds once. (5 loveca in total... I really wanted to FC that fucking song)

Paprikka

I'm currently at 26806, but I think I can squeeze one more hard song then an easy event song in with about a minute to spare before servers go down. Though that should be enough unless a bunch of people were hoarding macarons then used them all in the last hour.

I'm curious: for the people in the top 200/1000, how many loveca did you end up using?

I lost count after today but I think it was around 24 or 25.

elhaym

I'm curious: for the people in the top 200/1000, how many loveca did you end up using?

Honestly, I think only about 10 for me. 5 ish today and 5 near levels other days.

(This is not counting money that may or may not have been spent on a 10 draw to re-inforce my Pure team).

Arcticfox

Youve probably slept better than I have and have better health right now. lol
I just started playing the game the first day of the event and have pretty bad teams. I didn't have a team good enough to S rank normal until yesterday so it was slow going for awhile. I ended up having to use some loveca at the end, but luckily with the extra birthday ones yesterday I am still at 50.

I hope there will be a guaranteed SR in the 50 loveca pull soon.

Kincaido

Exactly 0 macarons now. Played

Easy: 2
Normal : 2
Hard: 83

Used somewhere between 12-15 gems I think and have 22184 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom