• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maintenance has begun. Hope you all did well. Have a
Sweet.jpg

ZetaEpyon

Just eked over 17,000 points to get the 2 extra loveca with a couple minutes to spare...
Should be sitting reasonably in the top 2000.

tafer

Oh yeah, congratulations to all the folks that made it into 200 and 1000.

Now that the event is over, I think that one of my mistakes was to rush into hard and struggle there for several days scoring bellow what I could get by S/S normals. Specially, since I just didn't have the team, at the time, to score A/S consistently on Hard. When I got the SR Kotori things changed, but I think it was too late.

chrono01

I'm super-nervous that 21,000 isn't enough. I mean, looking at the rankings that score should have put me somewhere in the 500 range, but they're constantly updating so if those other 500 players were power-leveling like I was...it doesn't bode well for me. I used somewhere around 15 Loveca too, so I'm really hoping it wasn't all for nothing. :/

Waiting for the update will be painful.

Noxie

Neo Member
I said screw it and spent 7 loveca and played for basically the whole last 2 hours. Ended up somewhere between 20,000~21,000 forgot where, I just pray it is enough! Definitely not doing this for the next event though, as much as I like Umi, haha

Final plays were 3 easy, 2 normal and 76 hard, If I remember correctly!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I don't even want to think about what lengths I will go through for the Eli events. Also, I just want to give a special shout out to Heapy and his UR Hanayo :p

tenton

Going by my educated guess and using the rates I saw for this morning, if you have 21k points, you're probably safe for top 1000. Assuming the rate didn't go up. If it did, 21,000 could be really close.

Top 200 is much harder to predict. The rates were all over the place, including a mass surge in that second to the last hour. 26.5k might be safe if the rate held. I barely crossed the finish line at a little over 27k, but I'm kind of worried.

Edit: Maintenance takes that full hour they say it does.

froliq

That alarm is hardcore.

I played a song before when I just woke up. It did not end well.

Good job on the event everyone~

redhairedking

I started the event way too late and didn't get the Kotori, but I have a better idea of how to approach this for the next event, so there's that

chrono01

Going by my educated guess and using the rates I saw for this morning, if you have 21k points, you're probably safe for top 1000. Assuming the rate didn't go up. If it did, 21,000 could be really close.

Top 200 is much harder to predict. The rates were all over the place, including a mass surge in that second to the last hour. 26.5k might be safe if the rate held. I barely crossed the finish line at a little over 27k, but I'm kind of worried.

Edit: Maintenance takes that full hour they say it does.
Yeah, it's stressful not knowing whether your score is enough or not. To be on the cusp of 1000, say off by a hundred points, would be soul-shattering. :(

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like I'll miss out on the top 1000 but a couple of hundred points... Real despair... I knew I shouldn't have slept.... Congratulations to everyone who made it in though :)

tenton

Yeah, it's stressful not knowing whether your score is enough or not. To be on the cusp of 1000, say off by a hundred points, would be soul-shattering. :(

This was me, in the Honoka event, Missed the 2nd tier (25000th place) and the 2nd SR card. BY TWO HUNDRED POINTS

chrono01

This was me, in the Honoka event, Missed the 2nd tier (25000th place) and the 2nd SR card. BY TWO HUNDRED POINTS
Ouch. :(

You'll have to face Aytrial and his strong teams so good luck

But maybe we'll all pull some good cards when maintenance is over! A lot of us should get one free ticket I think
I am prepared!

I still have my 50 Loveca, so maybe they'll [finally] do a 10 + 1 SR event? I think we're due for one.

[I need more Cool cards for that Umi event...]

Noxie

Neo Member
This wait is torture. I want to know the fate of my Kotori. ;_; I'm pretty sure I was close to or just hit 21,000 but my mind seems to have blanked on the actual score since I was so busy just grinding as fast as possible at the last minute and barely glanced at the actual score after it all.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
So Community now huh?.. Almost couldn't find the thread before. Pretty excited for the game to come back up. Any ideas if there'll be many (any?) new songs?

fek

Yeah, I think it was kind of unfair to move it to Community already, maybe it really had something to do with E3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom