• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, I can post at last! Greetings, all.

That was a grueling event. If I didn't spend that 6th loveca during the last five minutes, I would've been out of the top 1000.

The whole thing was kinda bad for my nerves and I'm still unsure whether it's worth it in the end. Hopefully there'd be a fair amount of time before the next event starts.

Aytrial

That just makes me want to frown more. :(

I meant in terms of earnings, not money spent on this game. I can see how you might've thought it was the other way though. :p

Also, here are my rankings for the event.

zot25Du.png

ZMlD9Gd.png

Suck it DiGiKerot.

Mokoi

Banned

That was a grueling event. If I didn't spend that 6th loveca during the last five minutes, I would've been out of the top 1000.

The whole thing was kinda bad for my nerves and I'm still unsure whether it's worth it in the end. Hopefully there'd be a fair amount of time before the next event starts.

Welcome, and it was totally worth it. No regrets
at least for me

Hachitora

Welcome. And congrats on staying in the top 1,000. But it's only a week at most until the next event. That is, unless they delay it like this one.

Welcome. And congrats on staying in the top 1,000. But it's only a week at most until the next event. That is, unless they delay it like this one.
... Forevermore shall freedom be out of reach.

Aa, this is my ID. Please add me if anybody's willing and had an empty spot.

ID 789035733 / Sei Susumu

Aytrial

I just realised I'm going to suffer the whole friend request barrage again in the next event.

Despair.

Speaking of which, I booted off the randoms I exploited for this event, so I have room for 4 more people.

Hachitora

... Forevermore shall freedom be out of reach.

Aa, this is my ID. Please add me if anybody's willing and had an empty spot.

ID 789035733 / Sei Susumu

I've added you. I've got the SR Maki as my main to help for the next event if anyone else wants to add me. Though you'd probably be better off adding Aytrial with his UR Umi:D

Jintor

Can't believe Wild Star doesn't have fucking rad-ass cyberpunk costumes for the girls on the cover. That electronic stuff is rad as balls

/edit holy shit hard mode. they really want people to buy LP to replay to practice huh? too bad youtube exists

/edit two rares in a 10-card! Another Nico and Maki... both Smiles...

Jintor

Yeah I need it.

Are the Event Rewards delivered yet? According to this I should at least get the Event Song ranking reward...

Hugstable

Banned
I think I'm gonna wait for my Google Play card now and do 2 of the 10+1 draws tomorrow. Maki and Rin SR just have to show up... right? hahaha -_-

Hugstable

Banned
I'll do another with you tomorrow, and maybe we will get a goodie from our free ticket too

I'm down. I'm sure our luck combined will end up with something good.

I'll have the UR Nico by then as well.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. With your luck that will end up happening by tomorrow. That Nozomi edit with the google play cards is funny. She has that devious smile behind those google play cards knowing they bring despair!

Paprikka

Is it just me or is Bokura wa Ima no Naka de not giving out any normal idol fodder after finishing the song? I don't think easy did, and I just tried normal and got nothing.

I think I'm the only one in here who didn't play enough to grab the event card. Woe is me...

Awww... No you're not the only one. I started playing the game about a week ago and I wasn't able to get enough macaroons for any of the good rewards. I'll definitely be ready for the next event though!

Hugstable

Banned
I guess it isn't all suffering and despair all the time! Could have used some of those Pures during the event though.

If any of you guys want to add me: 738984672

Wow Congrats! That's actually a pretty damn good FP pull! I think the rares only have like a 5% chance to show up from the FP pulls, and you got 4! ALso I'm adding your friend code now.

Paprikka

Well since I had exactly enough gems still left the 86 pack would get me two 10+1 pulls I went for it. First one just got me the new SR Honoka which wasn't bad. Second one had RNGesus smile down upon me.

fEJVCbml.png

I'm pretty sure that was all my luck for this game, forever. If anyone wants a cool UR friend I'll make space for gaffers. ID: 970842023

Hachitora

I guess it isn't all suffering and despair all the time! Could have used some of those Pures during the event though.

If any of you guys want to add me: 738984672

Added. Maybe I can steal your luck, since I can't seem to take any of Aytrial's

Edit:
Is it just me or is Bokura wa Ima no Naka de not giving out any normal idol fodder after finishing the song? I don't think easy did, and I just tried normal and got nothing.
I got idols from the songs. Managed to get one of the new normals as well as an R smile Hanayo from them. Maybe I am getting a bit lucky.

Aytrial

Well since I had exactly enough gems still left the 86 pack would get me two 10+1 pulls I went for it. First one just got me the new SR Honoka which wasn't bad. Second one had RNGesus smile down upon me.

fEJVCbml.png

I'm pretty sure that was all my luck for this game, forever. If anyone wants a cool UR friend I'll make space for gaffers. ID: 970842023

EPIC_0bf943_1164995.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom