• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me but with Umi Smile. I have 3 idolized versions of her from one pull.

Someone who shares the despair. I think we can be friends. :)

It looks like your luck is turning around though, 3 SR in one draw is pretty good! This gives me hope for tomorrow!
not really

Aytrial

Topped up my Love Gems to bring it up to 50 from my 30 I had earlier.

Drew two more SR Kotoris.

I've now effectively pulled her 5 times, having idolized one pair. I think I somehow stepped into Motoki's utopia.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
So I need some help with my teams now I've got a few SR's. Auto sort is just filling every team with SR's now no matter what the type and I'm worried that it actually won't work well. Also it's pretty frustrating that even the R's stats differ so many that lvl1's can beat lvl40's. What you don't see is all the idolized 40+ R's that are now useless because of a new lvl1 double (or triple or quadruple). So what's the best way to go about organising my teams with a few different SR's under my belt?

QMJONjU.jpg

5YqvLBT.jpg

sotBiZT.jpg

Auto sort is just filling every team with SR's now no matter what the type and I'm worried that it actually won't work well.
The attribute bonus for a matching type is 1.1 so, for example, if a Pure card's Cool attribute is greater that 1.1 x the Cool attribute of a Cool card, it's OK to use the Pure card.
However, for an obvious reason called "leader skill", the center must absolutely be used by the rarest card of the desired attribute.
If you want more details, the wiki explains all this pretty well : http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Scoring

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
The attribute bonus for a matching type is 1.1 so, for example, if a Pure card's Cool attribute is greater that 1.1 x the Cool attribute of a Cool card, it's OK to use the Pure card.
However, for an obvious reason called "leader skill", the center must absolutely be used by the rarest card of the desired attribute.
If you want more details, the wiki explains all this pretty well : http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Scoring

Thanks, that sums it all up really well for me. The matching bonus actually seems pretty low then but I'll have a look through and see where it makes a difference.

Jintor

These new songs on hard are the bees knees, by which I mean they are absolutely murdering me

I swear some of these holds on wild star are only half a beat long

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It might be time for me to switch my EN version to my iPad, because I'm having trouble getting better than C combos on the hard songs. Meanwhile, on my iPad...
Dat expert full combo. lol

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask since you're super high level - is there a cap on the number of friends you can have? Or do you have like 50 friends on your list?

tenton

Dat expert full combo. lol

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask since you're super high level - is there a cap on the number of friends you can have? Or do you have like 50 friends on your list?

Since technically there's no limit to the levels, there's no limit to the friends. However, you only gain 1 friend for every 10 levels you gain, so it's going to be a long climb to get that many friends. :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Since technically there's no limit to the levels, there's no limit to the friends. However, you only gain 1 friend for every 10 levels you gain, so it's going to be a long climb to get that many friends. :p
Ahh. It must start scaling after a while, since at 50, you can have 20 friends.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Fuck this game. Got only one SR and it was a Pure alongside a ton of other Pures; Only missing Idolized Pure Eli and Nico now; FML.

Chariot

Man, I hate all your luck. I don't want to buy Loveca again. There GMG deals, my weekly comics and Nep Nep is waiting for me :,(

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Decided to join in the fun and.....

Nobody needs 3 fucking the same R ;_; i needed more Cool R but nope. This game knows exactly what you need and gives you the oposite :p
At least almost half your pulls are of the superior Nozomi...
I wish I could have at least stared at her bikini

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Bit rubbish, all rares apart from the UR Umi Sonoda. Well since I hardly had any rares I guess it's good for me since I can finally idolise some.

My ticket didn't appear at first, but it did after a minute.
Used them and got a rare cool Umi and a rare smile Honoka.

Yeah they appeared for me now.

Noxie

Neo Member
Prayed to Nozomi and everything but only got a pure Kotori, who I already had idolized. Oh well, it was a free pull! Also noticed that I had a 4th pure Rin in my list and my rewards log tells me I won it as live rewards during my last minute event grind a never noticed! Wish I had noticed when I got it since no idea when I'll pull a rare from rewards again.

m0t0k1

Just remembered it could always be worse, it could have been Nico.

All i wanted was a cool card ;_; but you are right. it could have been worse. Another R pure nozomi and i would have deinstalled the game nothing against that girl but 4 of the same cards in 2 pulls would made me rage.

Bit rubbish, all rares apart from the UR Umi Sonoda. Well since I hardly had any rares I guess it's good for me since I can finally idolise some.
But... but a UR Cool card just before a Cool event...!

Just remembered it could always be worse, it could have been Nico.
Boo. I got Nico so much that currently I have a Smile Nico with level 3 and level 2 for both Pure and Cool Nico.

And I've never even gotten any Umi or Eli.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Congats everyone who's getting their second SR's. I used my two scouting tickets to get... two R's I'd already idolized. My luck has to change soon!
Right?
Haha anyway does anyone know how many new N's were added? I've got the Pure from the event, one Smile that I idolised and a cool that I need a second one of. Haven't seen anything else yet though.

m0t0k1

Congats everyone who's getting their second SR's. I used my two scouting tickets to get... two R's I'd already idolized. My luck has to change soon!
Right?
Haha anyway does anyone know how many new N's were added? I've got the Pure from the event, one Smile that I idolised and a cool that I need a second one of. Haven't seen anything else yet though.

2 Ns where added for sure:

Not sure if I want to pull again, feel like I used most of my luck just getting two SRs last time.

In the meantime though I got two of the new normals:
6wvboPnl.jpg
vRPKlonl.jpg

fek

Used the ticket and got R Smile Umi, would try a 10+1 pull too but google play doesn't like my credit card, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom