• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Rank 1151 with 20549 points. Which is bullshit because I had more points than that. I swear I had over 20800, which would have put me in the top 1000.

Hachitora

Whaaaa- Rank 999. GG guys, gg
Edit:
tumblr_n6xi9yUca31tqw3j4o1_500.jpg

32 and 196 for event and song rankings. Glad that I barely made it to the top 200 for the song rankings. People really stepped up their scores the last two days.

tenton

32 and 196 for event and song rankings. Glad that I barely made it to the top 200 for the song rankings. People really stepped up their scores the last two days.

Yeah, I was getting nervous there at the end. I might be in the 160s for the rank, but that's only an 800 point jump away.

tenton

Decided to do 2 11 pulls with guaranteed SR. It looks like they upped the rate of the new SRs since I ended up with this:

Yes, it even says in the update notes that the SRs have a higher chance of dropping (though the base SR/UR rate hasn't changed, just which SR/UR you might pull shifts in favor of the new cards)

chrono01

So excited to play, but Sony Press Conference!

Will log in and do my 10+1 pull afterwards. Congrats to everyone getting those great cards.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I just did two and FP scouts and got three Pure Nicos. Where the hell were you during the event when I need more pure cards in the beginning?!!!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Got 5 Rares from three FP pulls today. All pure. Today might be my lucky day. If only I had some gems right now........

JoeFu

Banned
I drew twice got the Smile Honoka and Pure Nozomi SR's - and also go 20 Rares...

There goes the only time I'll put money in the game haha. I feel like they deserve it since I've played it so much.

Forgot to screenshot :(

Hachitora

I feel like since I was lucky enough to get rank 999, I should do the 11 card pull... But I'm almost out of money and Smash Bros. wants it...

Paprikka

Not sure if I want to pull again, feel like I used most of my luck just getting two SRs last time.

In the meantime though I got two of the new normals:
6wvboPnl.jpg
vRPKlonl.jpg

Kazzy

I think I'm the only one in here who didn't play enough to grab the event card. Woe is me...

In other news, I decided to pull the trigger and finally use my pile of hearts to do a draw. I think it went well!

Kazzy

All you lucky people need to share your rituals with us

I'm not lucky in the slightest, and I haven't stopped a single penny into this game. I've been making do with my humble batch for quite some time!

This now means I have multiple duplicates so I can finally idolize some of these rares!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom