• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
I love that they added OP1 Bokura Wa Ima no Naka de. The hard song caught me off guard, but I still passed and it's actually pretty fun to play. Gotta get used to that middle portion.

Jintor

"Gather Idolised Members" in Album Rewards is a gem reward category... can you just endlessly idolise normals, or does it tick them off?

Azusa

I don't need to do it again.
SFljJdF.png

Kumubou

Is Bokura Wa Ima no Naka de glitched out for anyone else? Whenever I play the song, it gives me zero cards at the end of the song. Experience, gold, everything else is awarded but I get to hold a giant L when it comes to the extra fodder.

Mokoi

Banned
Is Bokura Wa Ima no Naka de glitched out for anyone else? Whenever I play the song, it gives me zero cards at the end of the song. Experience, gold, everything else is awarded but I get to hold a giant L when it comes to the extra fodder.

I'm not having any problems, but it seems like everybody else is.

tafer

Is it just me or is Bokura wa Ima no Naka de not giving out any normal idol fodder after finishing the song? I don't think easy did, and I just tried normal and got nothing.

Same here.

And well, I did the 11 pull got the new SR Cool Nozomi (2 pure SR now)... I managed to idolize a couple of R and the rest were repeated... including 3 R Cool Eris, an Eri that I already idolized and even upped her skill level. (In other words, she has shown 6 times with this roll)

By the way guys, I didn't receive any reward for the event, those should appear at the home screen right?, at the reward box?

tenton

Whoa, I can post at last! Greetings, all.

That was a grueling event. If I didn't spend that 6th loveca during the last five minutes, I would've been out of the top 1000.

The whole thing was kinda bad for my nerves and I'm still unsure whether it's worth it in the end. Hopefully there'd be a fair amount of time before the next event starts.

The easy guess? Right after the 10+1 guaranteed SR draw ends. So next Tuesday, 1AM UTC. Maybe an hour for maintenance.

Hachitora

Jeez. You guys weren't kidding with Wild Stars hard. Managed to beat it with a B rank score, but my combo... all those short holds...

So who is going to bring balance back to the Force and pull 11 Rs.

Even with the guaranteed SR.
Phoenix, looking at you buddy

some of you guys doing 50 gem pull getting multiple SR make me think i could get decent pull/ this is the time to do a pull.

the result is rather meh filled with bunch of my less favorite aidoru
guarented SR event yet all i get is one SR (rin) and another 4 of rin R cards, so much fucking nyaa nyaaa nyaaaaaaaaaaa

Hugstable

Banned
some of you guys doing 50 gem pull getting multiple SR make me think i could get decent pull/ this is the time to do a pull.

guarented SR event yet all i get is one SR (rin) and another 4 of rin R cards, so much fucking nyaa nyaaa nyaaaaaaaaaaa

I wanted your pull so bad nyaaa

tenton

Come, join the madness.

Lockon

You guys already doing 10+1 pulls. Going to buy some Google play cards tomorrow. I hope I didn't used all my luck on my first 10+1 pull I did. Want that UR Uni.

Madness from the Kotori event.

Grinding to get Macarons to feed my new princess. This happened at least three times. Love & Peace? More like Pain & Despair...
Final position. I spent 1 more Loveca 30 minutes before the event was over to guarantee my position. If I hadn't I would have got less than 1000. I beat despair with sheer force of will (and precious precious loveca).
This thing kept me alive and competitive during the event but brought utter misery to my sleep schedule. Curse you LP and your regeneration.

DiGiKerot

Managed to finish comfortably in the top 1000 for the overall event, and the top 200 for score, so I'm feeling OK about that.

Also, did a 10+1 draw this morning, and pulled an SR Nozomi and UR Nico~Nico~Niiii, which I am feeling OK about also!

Aytrial

Managed to finish comfortably in the top 1000 for the overall event, and the top 200 for score, so I'm feeling OK about that.

Also, did a 10+1 draw this morning, and pulled an SR Nozomi and UR Nico~Nico~Niiii, which I am feeling OK about also!

URs for everyone*!

* Excluding Phoenix and Safs

PewPewK

Damn this thread exploded over the past day while I was busy.

Anyway, now that the events over and 10+1 guaranteed SR draw is live, I'm going to use my loveca for another round of draws... wish me luck!

Also congrats to Mokoi, you crazy son of a bitch for taking first. I'm guessing nun really is love, and nun really is life.

Did 2000FP pulls. No rares, no new normals either wtf. Why do I even play this game, it hates me.

I may get a play card tomorrow so you can all laugh at me then.

PewPewK

Did 2000FP pulls. No rares, no new normals either wtf. Why do I even play this game, it hates me.

I may get a play card tomorrow so you can all laugh at me then.

Game goes through periods of hating and liking me. I did a 1500 pull once and ended up with 5 rares. Do another 3000 and end up with 0. Swings back and forth.

Game goes through periods of hating and liking me. I did a 1500 pull once and ended up with 5 rares. Do another 3000 and end up with 0. Swings back and forth.

Let me introduce you to my luck.

My pull:
W5Q5azG.png

I've seen too much of Honoka's face for one day.
And right after.
omg, I used my last 5 love gems for a 1 pull and I got another Honoka smile. FML

You were all sympathetic at first but I see it was all a ruse to steal all my luck.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Haha more despair... Oh man I got nothing today. 10+1 just a single new rare, everything else has already been idolized. At least I could get my new SR from lvl1-50 by feeding it rares. 7000 friend points spent to get 2 rares only new one was a pure Nozomi worse than the SR I just. At least the new songs are fun.

PewPewK

Let me introduce you to my luck.

And right after.

You were all sympathetic at first but I see it was all a ruse to steal all my luck.

Same thing happened to me but with Umi Smile. I have 3 idolized versions of her from one pull.

Anyway, did my 50 pull. Not bad. Not unhappy with the results, but I want an UR... :(

Oh well, just need to buy 50 more gems for another pull!

My cool team is starting to lag behind. Now have an SR in my Smile, SR + SR Idol in my Pure, but nothing in my Cool team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom