• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah just need a second of Tsurugi now. Seems pretty rare. I got 3 of Shun of out about 7000 points of fp pulls and only one of Tsurugi. Haven't seen any after songs yet.

Here's Shun and lizard girl from the event idolized in case anyone is interested:
2014-06-1019.45.31qelj7.png
2014-06-1019.45.5276l7m.png

I had kind of hoped for a few more. Need those side story love gems.

DiGiKerot

Yeah just need a second of Tsurugi now. Seems pretty rare. I got 3 of Shun of out about 7000 points of fp pulls and only one of Tsurugi. Haven't seen any after songs yet.

I got two Tsurugi's pretty much straight off - just waiting for other one!

I got my event rewards in, and got another of the new SR Nozomi's out of one of my two event tickets - Idolisation banzai!

Look what my scouting ticket brought me.

Had another one of those previously so I got to idolize her. Kotori all up in this place yo!

Also I still don't have a single Nozomi card.

Got the new normals and a Pure Umi from regural scouting too. Idolized the Umi.

So theres an episode of the anime they force Honoka and Hanayo to go on a (for me really forced because it really was not needed and can do harm if small girls watch the show) diet, and in the new side stories for the game is totally the contrary.
Love Live, do you want me to go on a diet or not?

Also first song is the OP of the anime!
Holy shit, the song is hard as balls. I actually found them a lot worse in easy and normal, the rhythm is all wacky in those.

Mokoi

Banned
So theres an episode of the anime they force Honoka and Hanayo to go on a (for me really forced because it really was not needed and can do harm if small girls watch the show) diet, and in the new side stories for the game is totally the contrary.
Love Live, do you want me to go on a diet or not?

Also first song is the OP of the anime!

Anime diets are so stupid. They like don't eat for a day. Then quit its ridiculous. They need to run 2 miles every other day (need rest time) if they want to stay fit.

Holy shit, Wild Star is amazeballs!!!!
Dat sound with headphones. Why cant the anime music be like wild stars or wonderful rush :(

Anime diets are so stupid. They like don't eat for a day. Then quit its ridiculous. They need to run 2 miles every other day (need rest time) if they want to stay fit.

Quite stupid indeed. Ok I laughed (I think more becuase of all the itunes card parodies of despair here) of Hanayo and Honoka doing their little marathon and stoping to eat, but the message intended was in my opinion, horrible. Much worse than any representation of sexuality when Nozomi does her things.
EDIT
New side story number 3. They say is ok to Hanayo if she is a little chubby. I cant understand why the game sends a better message than the anime.

Mokoi

Banned
Holy shit, Wild Star is amazeballs!!!!
Dat sound with headphones. Why cant the anime music be like wild stars or wonderful rush :(

Quite stupid indeed. Ok I laughed (I think more becuase of all the itunes card parodies of despair here) of Hanayo and Honoka doing their little marathon and stoping to eat, but the message intended was in my opinion, horrible. Much worse than any representation of sexuality when Nozomi does her things.
EDIT
New side story number 3. They say is ok to Hanayo if she is a little chubby. I cant understand why the game sends a better message than the anime.

Re watching that diet episode real quick, and I realize Umi is a terrible coach. Having them run 3 miles right after running up stairs. Idols going to be tired tomorrow.

and then not running with them or checking their route before hand. Which lead them to buy itunes cards and end up broke. (the game really did send a better message than the anime.)

What are they doing? I hope its unexpected tech problems and we receive loveca later.
Probably fixing "Bokura wa Ima no Naka de" not giving cards.

I like the new Normals' idol costume. Far cry from the horrible originals (why hello, plaid collars, hello frilly sailor thingie). Also, Kurosaki Shun is cute and doesn't look out of place when lined up with the main idols.

Mokoi

Banned
Probably fixing "Bokura wa Ima no Naka de" not giving cards.

I like the new Normals' idol costume. Far cry from the horrible originals (why hello, plaid collars, hello frilly sailor thingie). Also, Kurosaki Shun is cute and doesn't look out of place when lined up with the main idols.

Who's that? Is horse rider girl. Also fyi nobody who rides horses wears that shit unless your some pretentious aristocrat.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
wow just realized this thread moved to community.

No wonder I couldn't see this thread.

Use subscriptions.

Well this has basically become its own community now so I'm not surprised. Means we can talk about general things a bit more freely now.

Who's that? Is horse rider girl. Also fyi nobody who rides horses wears that shit unless your some pretentious aristocrat.
Eh, helmets are mandatory in official equestrian competitions. Or if you're talking about the yellow idol costume, I think not even pretentious aristocrats wear that.

m0t0k1

maintenance?? I hope they give everybody an UR because they did not announce this. Was just about start tweaking my new english teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom