• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use gems, it becomes a push; more levels = more LP = gems giving you more value per use. Also if you have enough LP, you can sleep through the night without wasting the regen time.

If you do not use gems, then it become a detriment, as the XPs to gain the next level goes up every time. Your regeneration rate is fixed (1 LP per 6 min) outside of ranking up. So the more rank ups you can do during the event, the better.
I see... It's kinda weird that a game would be easier if you don't play too much. Now, I'm going to cry a little each time I rank up outside an event. :-/
Despair prevails in the Type-0 announcement thread. Need some waifu action now.
This was tough, how can they make such a big mistake? :-(

Hachitora

qCUE9vM.png

Now I have a new cool card for the event and I can idolize one of the new N cards. Someone stop my lucky streak. At this rate, I might really do the 11 card draw!

Hugstable

Banned
It broke my heart to. I think I might give in to temptation and buy some Google Play Money... :(

I think it broke all of our hearts :(. Most asking for it were the psp and Vita owners in the first place. I feel they will port it eventually like Child of Light though.

Anyone im down anytime. We're doing our 10+1 pulls in 4 hours when the day resets riggt Saf? So ready to see what SR I get, plua I hopefully can fill out my cool team or idolize some of my other idols.

Thats why you get project diva f for your Vita to get your rhythm game fix there too!

That is a very good point! I can play that while I wait for LP to refill. :)

Anyone im down anytime. We're doing our 10+1 pulls in 4 hours when the day resets riggt Saf? So ready to see what SR I get, plua I hopefully can fill out my cool team or idolize some of my other idols.

I'm going to wait and do my 10+1 with you two. It'll be fun!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Kind of glad the event is over to I can focus on Nitnendo's E3. Nice to take a bit of a break. Will play the new songs tomorrow. Funny to automatically unlock the new stories because our levels are so high already.

Wild Star is my new favorite song to play. The music is great and it's difficult enough to be enjoyable without being too hard. Full comboing this will take quite some time.

m0t0k1

Kind of glad the event is over to I can focus on Nitnendo's E3. Nice to take a bit of a break. Will play the new songs tomorrow. Funny to automatically unlock the new stories because our levels are so high already.

Yep i am loving the e3 treehouse stream at the moment. Also wild stars i still hate that song :( I am getting better at it though.

Hugstable

Banned
Yep i am loving the e3 treehouse stream at the moment. Also wild stars i still hate that song :( I am getting better at it though.

Same here, I like the format of the Treehouse E3 strean overall. This XCX footage is simply amazing

Did better at Wild Stars on my last few plays. Those short holds are gonna kill me when it comes to FC this song hahah

m0t0k1

Same here, I like the format of the Treehouse E3 strean overall. This XCX footage is simply amazing

Did better at Wild Stars on my last few plays. Those short holds are gonna kill me when it comes to FC this song hahah

Yeah X looks great. They are showing the squad girls again so i can drop in and go back to my aidorus until the smash event starts.

Argh, I finished it with 1 Good... Of course, I missed an easy note after perfecting the hard part.
The pressure was too much!

I know that feel bro. I had one time i thought the song was over and was relaxing and when i looked back there was a simple single note passing by i was like FUUUUU. Never lose focus until you see the full combo sign.

scotcheggz

MyQI3MW.jpg

Got this with my scout ticket :) fairly happy except for the pure... Most of my SR are pure already!

What do you do with your duplicate R cards? I'm just hanging onto them, but I'm wondering if it's worth feeding them to my SRs to level up their skills?

tenton

What do you do with your duplicate R cards? I'm just hanging onto them, but I'm wondering if it's worth feeding them to my SRs to level up their skills?

Will not work, as your SRs have different skills than your Rs do. You're only going to be able to level up your idolized Rs (that you want to keep).

scotcheggz

Will not work, as your SRs have different skills than your Rs do. You're only going to be able to level up your idolized Rs (that you want to keep).

Oh... Same name skill as well as same effect? Damn, oh well I'll just horde them for now, thanks :)

I know that feel bro. I had one time i thought the song was over and was relaxing and when i looked back there was a simple single note passing by i was like FUUUUU. Never lose focus until you see the full combo sign.
I can totally imagine this note slowly drifting out of the screen while laughing like a maniac.
iKjGfyAstx964.gif

Its very heartbreaking, makes you wonder what could have been after the song. I'm only 5000 points away from event Rin though yay!
7300 to go for me. It should not be a problem.

Speaking of the JPN event, I won this card tonight:
Is this, like, a human version of the alpaca?
The alpaca is cuter.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Alright, bought two $15 itunes cards. I am ready to do the pull with you guys later. What I really want is a second Eli SR to idolize her though :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom