• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

froliq

Thanks I will use ハラショー! from now on.

1401821317886poqww.png

Draxal

Probably around 30 - 32k to consistently s rank without getting full combos. To get in the top 200 for highest ranking scores I'd say around 36k.

scotcheggz

After levelling all my bonds I'm a few loveca short of 50, so I might buy a 6 pack and do a 10+1 pull, I think I've justified supporting them with the amount of time I've put into this game lol.

What's your guys luck been like tonight? Don't wanna pull if you've used it all up!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Two cool SRs? Yeah you'll be more than fine, now when the event happens you just gotta worry about getting the song down as good as you can

Yeah, I have blown my videogame budget for last month. ;) But that's OK. I'm really enjoying the game. It doesn't hurt that these Idols are adorb.

Hugstable

Banned
I feel a lot better about spending $14 to get my second 10+1 Draw now....

Pretty much, once you waste all those lovely Loveca at the beginning you're stuck having to pay 30$ for those 50 Loveca pulls. Thankfully I've only done 3 pulls total and spent like 20$ plus a 20$ google play card which I bought with amazon trade in credit. Most of those loveca from that 20$ card are for when new Rin SR and UR comes out lol.

Mokoi

Banned
Those models are really bad. I guess project diva's models still reign supreme for a rhythm game. At least to games I have played.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Maxed out my cool team at 31100, still unable to s rank wonderful rush. What a load of bullshit, whoever capped s rank at whatever the ceiling is needs to get shot. Seriously feeling that pay to win feeling now, and i'm not spending any more real money than what I have. So dumb, to have scores ranked on random percentiles, rather than just full comboing a song.

Mokoi

Banned
Maxed out my cool team at 31100, still unable to s rank wonderful rush. What a load of bullshit, whoever capped s rank at whatever the ceiling is needs to get shot. Seriously feeling that pay to win feeling now, and i'm not spending any more real money than what I have. So dumb, to have scores ranked on random percentiles, rather than just full comboing a song.

Yeah it really is dumb that it is like that. kLab really found a great way to make bank.
I can't wait for Kitto Seishun Ga Kikoeru

Mo Gyutto is sooooo boring, but its the only 15 LP Pure song atm

What are talking about? Mo Gyutto is so fun that I have played it 660 times already.
I never want to hear that song again

To be fair, they do have an S-rank for full-comboing a song. But in general I agree with you.

I'm getting really frustrated with my horrible luck on pulls recently, but I refuse to spend any real money on this game
Yes, yes. That's how they get you. Don't give in!

In other news, finally get an Umi (and it's Cool, too). I just need any Eli and Muse shall finally be together.

Hugstable

Banned

Yeah it is pretty annoying. I tend just to not worry about those ranks now though and base myself on whether I'm FC a song or not.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
To be fair, they do have an S-rank for full-comboing a song. But in general I agree with you.

In other news, finally get an Umi (and it's Cool, too). I just need any Eli and Muse shall finally be together.

Yeah, you're right, I forgot to specify S rank for score. Guess i will have to play the game of luck and pray to god someone has a cool UR for me to boost off of.

Mokoi

Banned
Was it the only song you grinded for macarons? >__>

I'm gonna try to grind out 1,2 Jump, Wonderful Rush, and Mermaid Festa for Umi event

Yeah it was easy so i didn't bother with any other. I'll make sure to change it up next time doh. Also I really like Umi's event song its way better than sweet & holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom