• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aytrial

ooh yes I could put mine up too for double despair

tumblr_static_tumblr_mpsgo8u6oa1sxcttho1_500.gif

Paprikka

Thought I was safe going to a convention but after finding Weiss/Schwarz cards there I've now bought idol cards in-game and in real life. It never ends.

Yeah, you're right, I forgot to specify S rank for score. Guess i will have to play the game of luck and pray to god someone has a cool UR for me to boost off of.

I just freed a spot if you still need a cool UR friend.

Paprikka

I bought the trial deck and I don't even know why

wish the booster pack wasn't so much!

Yeah, didn't help by midday almost every place had jacked the price up to $5.50 from $4. Luckily I found some tiny corner booth still selling for cheaper and got some boosters and the trial.

Sadly no signed cards but I got a holo Maki which was nice.

m0t0k1

Yup, but I've been in the US since I was like 2 though.

Population. Honduras usually makes it into the World Cup pretty often surprisingly haha. We got stuck in a tough group this year though.

I am also not from the biggest country from the world but we do alright most of the time. But Honduras has about halve our population so that is still amazing for them to qualify.

I got Mario Kart instead of a play card. Tell me I made the right decision idolgaf.

I got MK since yesterday have been playing it a lot. I got my SR card too so time for a little idol brake until next event :p

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Thought I was safe going to a convention but after finding Weiss/Schwarz cards there I've now bought idol cards in-game and in real life. It never ends.

I just freed a spot if you still need a cool UR friend.

Thanks man, sent you a request. This could help finally seal the deal on wonderful rush and wild stars. This was my last run, like one note away from S rank -_-

had only 8 greats on that run too. Looking at the guide, I was 204 points away from s ranking lol ._.

Thanks man, sent you a request. This could help finally seal the deal on wonderful rush and wild stars. This was my last run, like one note away from S rank -_-

had only 8 greats on that run too. Looking at the guide, I was 204 points away from s ranking lol ._.
According to my rough calculation, you should be able to reach that S if you moved your Pure Hanayo to Eli's right.

Jintor

I burned a cool nico by accident and didn't even get a skill upgrade ;__; forgot to double check the skill level of the nico I was upgrading

holysan

Can't wait for Extreme mode. It will probably take a little more than a few tries to FC songs. :p

Yeah I want it too, when will it be available? Since I’m done with the JP event, I wanted to try out the expert mode and it’s really fun. Got Wild Stars, Cutie Panther, Oh, Love&Peace and Wonderful Rush, way easier than expected, though it will take a while until I’ll be able to FC them. The only song I failed at was Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom