• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aytrial

T-To think that y-you actually have good taste.

My whole life has been a lie.

it0IL8xG5JnT9.gif

Yui

oh yeah new Rares in less than two hours for jp version yay

got 28k FP

Event Period: June 5th, 2014, 4PM JST - June 15th, 2014, 3PM JST

The new rares probably won't be avaiable until they update the game with the new SRs/UR and that will be after the event is over right? So dont blow your 28k points if you don't see new cards.

m0t0k1

Somehow I have the uncanny feeling that I will regret this thread.

Rip chariot your idol spirit will live on in this thread forever. You know people outside of anime stuff are not a big fan of those. The beginning of this thread also had some frowns and some thinking this game was a dating sim.

I hope you make it out alive

Chariot

Rip chariot your idol spirit will live on in this thread forever. You know people outside of anime stuff are not a big fan of those. The beginning of this thread also had some frowns and some thinking this game was a dating sim.

I hope you make it out alive
Yeah I know, but one would think that those people would stay out of threads that are titled like that.

But I do hope, that the people calm down a bit after a while
if the mods don't close the thread and junior or ban me :(
and we get some nice pictures.

Hugstable

Banned
I like the S1 training outfit Rares so yeah I'm thinking these new ones will be nice, I have Rin and Maki and don't really want to idolize them!

Oh good these new Rares are so cute.... I neeeeed. I would love for them to do the S2 training outfits too, I love Rin training outfit after her special episode. Maki looks great in the beanie also haha. The Holloween episode made it too great with Rin dressed as Maki :3

Hugstable

Banned
Rin makes for a good Maki though Umi is a great Rin too

Yeah that was pretty funny when Umi was all scared about it at first, til she really starts channeling Rin with the Nyaaa. Maki's reaction when Rin was all "I Refuse" was insanely cute. Everything about that scene still makes me laugh, especially Nozomi doing her best Honoka impression.

m0t0k1

Yep, but it seems they were not added just yet, like Yui said after maintenance for the event end

Ohh nice can't wait. I have a shitload of friendpoints but not a lot of slots i still need to max bond a lot of girls.

Yeah I know, but one would think that those people would stay out of threads that are titled like that.

Good luck on your journey to idolsm .

ivRKHVArcSPJi.gif

Chariot

Chariot, why do you know of these things? It was like watching a trainwreck in motion, I couldn't stop myself. ;_;
There was a time where I was an active blogger in the german anime blogosphere, which was full of blogs that were inspired by his melonplan blog. You could feel his influence everywhere.

Oh wow, I totally forgot about crazy German anime guy.
He is swiss, don't put him into germany :(
He is also a big guy at a bank and his collegues know about his hobby and videos. Its just insane. He got the cake and eat it.

Mokoi

Banned

Haha your a brave man Chariot. I wonder if the thread will even stay up.

Edit: Lol it got closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom