• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
Is there any way to argue with the mods about reopening a closed thread?

Nahh I don't think so. You can send a mod a PM, but you best provide some solid ass reasoning to convince them to embrace the waifu. Or change the title to favorite anime character or something. Probably will lead to a ban or become a junior though.

holysan

It was a fun thread in the off-topic forum. I would understand if it were full of NSFW pics or users throwing insults at each other, but to me it seemed like a harmless, amusing topic.

Chariot

I wrote bishoptl a private message. Hope my english isn''t too crappy and they overthink their decision. If I'm banned, you can always find me in #IdolDespair ;__;

UrYvY7t.png

This game got real weird all of a sudden.
Kotori dabesss

Oh boy, that waifu thread will be an entertaining read

http://i3.minus.com/jbvh2b5crbh9zX.png hahaha

Anony

is there a guide on how to form teams?

is there a way to auto delete all the duplicate cards i get?

other pointers/tips/tricks?

Best way to form teams is order idols by smile/pure/cool and pick the top nine to form your team. If you want to get really meta there is a list of songs and how many notes there are in each position of a song found here. For example: Note distribution of the first song. You'll want to arrange your idols so that the ones with the most smile points go into the position with most amount of notes.

No auto delete duplicate cards but you want to train(feed) duplicates to your rare or better cards to level them up so they provide you with more points. Human sacrifice is the way of the idol! You'll also want to idolize all your R and N cards (by combining duplicates of the same card through special training) as they provide more points and HP as they level up. You also get gold and loveca for maxing out an idolized card's bond.

Welcome to idolgaf! My tip of advice is save loveca gems to 50 and do a 10+1 pull. You get an extra card and there is an event going on right now that provides a guaranteed SR pull.

Anony

No auto delete duplicate cards but you want to train(feed) duplicates to your rare or better cards to level them up so they provide you with more points. Human sacrifice is the way of the idol! You'll also want to idolize all your R and N cards (by combining duplicates of the same card through special training) as they provide more points and HP as they level up. You also get gold and loveca for maxing out an idolized card's bond.
are we playing the same game? where do u do this

Mokoi

Banned

Basically what phoenix said, and there is no way to auto delete duplicates unless you let your team fill up, and then when it asks to remove members select all the ones you want deleted.

Edit: You also get money by removing members. It's human trafficking.

What do you guys do with your duplicate Rs? Because seriously, what the chuff...

sbW0EUG.jpg

Just use them to raise the skill level up.

PewPewK

One of us, one of usMhm, whatever floats the boat, aye? I prefer monogamy, too, but I can accept people with harems.

Harems never end well, just look at School Days.

---

Anyway, I'm finding myself playing a lot less now that the event isn't on. Seems the event was a huge driving force in keeping me playing every 3 hours. Now just kind of patiently biding my time until the next event.

Chariot

---

Anyway, I'm finding myself playing a lot less now that the event isn't on. Seems the event was a huge driving force in keeping me playing every 3 hours. Now just kind of patiently biding my time until the next event.
Ohohoho (I'm reading too much harem hentai that ends well)

--

Same here. I play in the morning and before I go to sleep. But that could also be partly due me watching Idolmaster as fast as I can. can't watch and play at the same time :<

Mokoi

Banned

---

Harems are nothing but dreams, and I barely play now too. Will play a lot more once the next event starts though.

I'm both looking forward to and dreading the next event. It's like living on the edge, watching my rank got up to 600, then dropping to 1200, to 700, to 1100. I'm a sensitive soul.

Started playing this (PC). It's enjoyable and charming, but FTP games aren't really my thing, and combined with the difficulty I'm having with keyboard controls I don't see myself sinking that much time / £ into it. Points of interest so far have been getting the exact same R I started off with in my 1 honor draw (Smile Nico) and then drawing a R Cool Honoka from a daily scout straight afterwards.

Hachitora

Waifus? You sick motherfucker, how can you cheat on your waifu with other girls?

One man, one waifu. It's quite simple.
Well I find it hard to choose between Maki and Azusa from K-On =w= Such a hard decision.
Edit: I'll eventually choose one. And nice try Mokoi, but you'll never get me.
Edit: The slow internet at the hotel I'm at is killing me. I can't check the forums or play with my idols.

Mokoi

Banned
poor hachi :(

I unlocked Shiranai Love Oshiete Love in jp, its pretty easy, but fun to play

Once you get about 119k points you get S rank for score, don't really need to practice it so I can play Love Novels instead :)

What rank do you need to be to unlock it? I'm sitting at 24 I think.

Apparently today is super luck day. From one single pull:

Also have S/S on all the hard songs now. Hopefully the new event starts soon.

Great pull! I may try my luck, but I pretty sure I'll just get a rare

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I am never ever doing single pulls ever again after last time. Have only got an SR from it once

Anony

i dont understand how you make progress in this game (without paying i guess)
the only way to get the mu's cards is to use love gems to trade for scout honor student

i need to idolize my mu's cards to get their side stories, so i can get gems, but i'm waiting to hit the 50 gems so i can get an extra scout
:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom