• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in the JPN version, I can't get more than 1 SR in these "guaranteed" pulls. Am I doomed?
2HY9g64.png

Played for a few more hours. It's definitely a lot of fun and I'd probably throw some £ at it in different circumstances, but the keyboard controls are kinda killing it for me. Especially as there're some inputs that're repeatedly not recognised for one reason or another. Can't see myself improving much at this rate, and the game doesn't exactly encourage you to practice the higher difficulties.

Mokoi

Banned
Even in the JPN version, I can't get more than 1 SR in these "guaranteed" pulls. Am I doomed?

Doomed for life yo!

Played for a few more hours. It's definitely a lot of fun and I'd probably throw some £ at it in different circumstances, but the keyboard controls are kinda killing it for me. Especially as there're some inputs that're repeatedly not recognised for one reason or another. Can't see myself improving much at this rate, and the game doesn't exactly encourage you to practice the higher difficulties.

The game is really best played on a phone or tablet. It's a Hella lot harder to get a S rank combo on keyboard.

Yui

So I spent my FP in the JPN version and got some of the new Rares.

I'm kinda satisfied with this I guess. Btw I got Rin three times, that's why I idolized her.
Wouldn't have done it otherwise.

I've done decently so far without paying. The first 100 gems are relatively easy to get, after all. The rest would be a slog, but you still can progress slowly without spending a dime.

Scrooge McDuck

image.php

I'll be real disappointed if you ever do spend money on this with that username and avatar :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I have three cool Honoka rares. Her cool rating at level 40 is 2790 which is the same Yumi Fujishiro, the top tier cool normal. Would I be better off keeping my three Honokas for their Perfect Charm skill or should I idolise two of them since I can use Yumi for the same cool points?

Only wanted to say, Chariot you are a brave man, and even if you think your waifu thread didnt accomplish anything, at least you made me put in ignore the guy with the final fantasy avatar that was entering in every thread to shit on anime, so thats something great on my eyes.

Only wanted to say, Chariot you are a brave man, and even if you think your waifu thread didnt accomplish anything, at least you made me put in ignore the guy with the final fantasy avatar that was entering in every thread to shit on anime, so thats something great on my eyes.
Ha. I originally thought Chariot cobbled up those posts together from various time to drive the point further, but noooooo, it's actually all he talked about for months.

m0t0k1

So I have three cool Honoka rares. Her cool rating at level 40 is 2790 which is the same Yumi Fujishiro, the top tier cool normal. Would I be better off keeping my three Honokas for their Perfect Charm skill or should I idolise two of them since I can use Yumi for the same cool points?
Depends on if you need a lot of HP. Yumi probably has a lot less HP and that could come in handy with harder songs.

Mazre

Scraped up the last few gems I needed last night and went ahead with a 50 pull. Can't be mad at a 3 SR pull, the cool SR Eli will definitely come in handy soon. Also managed to idolize a bunch of R's (so many maids). Will probably leave SR Nozomi unidolized until some future point. Now I'm just grinding through easy songs for practice fodder so I can level up my cool team.

Aytrial

Is there a specific game you're getting that for Aytrial?

It's more for the upcoming Vita releases that I don't expect people to record footage for, so I'd rather do it myself so I can archive it as well.

Damm they sell those. That's cool you trying to start vita review channel or something?

Not really a review channel (I hate my own voice), but more one of those random channels that archives no commentary playthroughs.

We'll see if I take it beyond that though.

elhaym

Oh hooray, finally a new song live that I actually like in the JP version. Getting ready to despair over some 11 pulls there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom