• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last few minutes I have learned two things.

1. I'm a much weaker person than I thought I was.
2. I'm a much luckier person than I thought I was.

sGLYVkf.jpg

I decided I would actually spend some decent time with this game, so I wanted to do one 50 pull to set me up for the future. And it worked!

m0t0k1

I decided I would actually spend some decent time with this game, so I wanted to do one 50 pull to set me up for the future. And it worked!

Motherofgod.gif

Chariot

The jelly is strong in me.

Mokoi

Banned

Holy shit! Wtf man great luck. Now your making me want to try my luck.

holysan

Grats, always happy to see when other people are embraced by luck.

froliq

shot0394.jpeg

Wow, nice. That's an amazing pull.

Mazre

Crazy. Grats.

Azusa

Great pull. Gratz.

Thanks all. I did a test draw on the wiki simulator beforehand just for laughs, got 3 SRs and thought I'd used up my luck. Turns out not.

Now to begin the mass idol cannibalism.

You guys are next. Believe! Also lol i did not notice but after watching again I see he also drew that same SR eri that about everyone and there mum has.
The problem is, I don't have many lovecas in stock. I'm pondering how reasonable it would be to pay another 20€ to get another pull.
It probably would end up in tears.

raven777

holy....

m0t0k1

The problem is, I don't have many lovecas in stock. I'm pondering how reasonable it would be to pay another 20€ to get another pull.
It probably would end up in tears.

Don't do it. Don't let them tempt you. Just wait for the stones to come like I do. I know luck won't be on my side when draw unless it is guaranteed draw. Unless you have some money to spare of course.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
You can win a cool card. And score more points with a good cool team. But other teams will suffice too to get that UR umi you only have to play more songs to get to the same ending. But don't expect getting a top place on the ranking though.

Does ranking at the top net anything special worth worrying about? Or is the UR the thing to go for during the event?

m0t0k1

Does ranking at the top net anything special worth worrying about? Or is the UR the thing to go for during the event?

What evil said. You can net 2 other SR cards. They dont give away UR cards in the event only SR. Last time top 200 got 2 SR and the top 1000 one SR. But you get the same SR if you score enough during the event. So you can have one idolized of the card and one normal SR for the big fans. I will post the score for the next one once the event is live and update the OP with it.

Don't do it. Don't let them tempt you. Just wait for the stones to come like I do. I know luck won't be on my side when draw unless it is guaranteed draw. Unless you have some money to spare of course.
I do but it feels a bit wrong to spend so much money on a F2P game. :p
You might wanna wait for the next card update, Kayo-chin should get her job card added
Yeah maybe later. It will at least space out the payments.
And if I manage to get the Cool SR in the next event, I'll have one of each type so the desire to do pulls will be lower.

Hachitora

Arg, I hate you right now T~T This would've been insane if you drew more SR/URs than you did Rs

Mokoi

Banned
The one rare case where japanese polls come up with a result that isn't nonsense.

Japanese polls really do end up as nonsense. I think oni-sama(Tatsuya Shiba) was listed as best character on one of the recent polls. Or was it the top 3? Either way they are pretty bad.

Japanese polls really do end up as nonsense. I think oni-sama(Tatsuya Shiba) was listed as best character on one of the recent polls. Or was it the top 3? Either way they are pretty bad.

There's some sort of big character poll which is constantly ruled by Kira Yamato and that boring looking twat from Sword Art Online, which I hear is really good.

Chariot

B-but Makoto, Yayoi, Hibiki and Iori - all definitly better than Haruko :(
Miki is cool, though.

edit: Just realized what BGBW's avatar is. Damn, I'm slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom