• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

elhaym

I guess at the miminum, the artwork is nice...

kotoricoolur-art.png

:|

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Hehe thanks everyone!

I'd be willing to trade you my UR Hanayo for your UR Kotori if it was possible elhaym :p

Still sucks about the skill though

raven777

I really think they should get rid of healing skills in URs. Just put them in SR. It really sucks to get a UR and then see that skill is heal. The new Honoka that was added today is also healing...

Kincaido

Just did a FP draw and got one of the new Kotoris and two normals that I needed to idolize. The day is starting off good

Yeah, URs with healing skills seem like a big waste to me. Glad my only UR in both versions don't have that skill lol

Hugstable

Banned
Look at how many URs LL GAF has pulled lately.

Keep the streak going.

Seriously, it's like your luck rubbed off on everyone except me and Phoenix lol

I really think they should get rid of healing skills in URs. Just put them in SR. It really sucks to get a UR and then see that skill is heal. The new Honoka that was added today is also healing...

I thought the healing was always useful. It's the same heal as the Pures? Heals have saved my ass tons of times when starting out haha.

elhaym

The darts Kotori was from buying uhhhh one of the School Idol Festival books, right? Either that or buying one of the Dengeki G's magazines. I have that and another merch UR Kotori (Actually, I think the 2nd one may have been from one of the fan votes), which are all basically useless. =(

edit: Yes, I am a consumer whore.

m0t0k1

I have been playing for over 6 months now both english and Japanese game and i still haven't got an UR. I will probably never see one but i don't care that much. Also look at the end of the event. All these smuck people with their idolized Rin. and 1500000 points he must have played that game non stop for 10 days to get that score :eek:

elhaym

I have been playing for over 6 months now both english and Japanese game and i still haven't got an UR. I will probably never see one but i don't care that much. Also look at the end of the event. All these smuck people with their idolized Rin. and 1500000 points he must have played that game non stop for 10 days to get that score :eek:

Gah. At this point I play in the JP events just to get the extra loveca stones. There's no way I'll ever reach the benchmark for a 2nd SR, and even now since those players are pushing so hard even the 1st one is a challenge unless I disregard work or sleep.

raven777

I thought the healing was always useful. It's the same heal as the Pures? Heals have saved my ass tons of times when starting out haha.

it's helpful in the beginning and at rare places when you play extremely difficult songs. But as you play more and more it becomes useless cause you don't really die in a lot of the songs anyway.

raven777

Rin was the character I liked the least in S1. For some reason I like her more now.

1396257563594yedp6.jpg

I need one more of this Rin UR to idolize it. But I probably will never be able to do it.

m0t0k1

Fanart is often a very well addition to the offical stuff or just plain funny. I would never ignore fanart per se.

Depends on what kind of fan art that is I like that goes for the same proportains and styles in situations the official ones don't go for. For example a fun camping shot or all of them studying for there exams. But the Kotori for example Kotori has no where near as big breast in the anime that is why i am not a fan of that. Sadly most of the fan art is based on those kinds of stuff or shipping that goes to far into H and that i don't want. But of course there exist good fan art and some i really love but for the most part i dislike it. But lots of people love it that is why it exist in the first place to express there love for a franchise and they should keep doing it the only thing i am saying is i do not care for it what other people do is their opinion.

Kincaido

Unfortunately, I don't think I will ever truly like Rin or Hanayo. Rin has a good singing voice though.

m0t0k1

That bikini Kotori is official art from her School Idol Diary

Welp sorry offended fan artist/artists who i judged wrong. But if this is official it probably would be a different artist then. So i can post DON"T SEXUALIZE THE KOTORI!!!!!! again.

m0t0k1

Maybe Rin and Maki will get their own show via a 4to6 anime!
>__>

that makes it sound like you're supposed to dislike Rin :(

Or any other of the µ´s but it is true i am not the biggest fan of rin but i do not dislike her or something more kind of an indifferent feeling.

Mokoi

Banned
I always feel bad that there are some characters that get hated on. Like nico
Just kidding, dislike the Nico

m0t0k1

Speaking of 4to6 I pre-ordered their single the other day

Yeah I know, but its okay Rin will always have her supporters as seen by the event...

And all this Rin talk got me her new Rare with my event ticket!

Yeah i am happy for that. Different taste and acceptence of ones preferences makes the world go round. I think Rin loves me though got another R during a daily draw.

Hachitora

i still don't have a UR also. There are a few of us still in the UR-less club.

Best Kotori (I'm just going by the image)

VAeorrP.png
I can agree with this.
I actually think Kotori is cuter than Nozomi overall

Unfortunately, I don't think I will ever truly like Rin or Hanayo. Rin has a good singing voice though.
You shush now. Rin is precious

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is the event going to be pure Cool or can you have other non-Cool members on there?
You can have whatever members you want, it's just that having a pure cool team is usually the best way to get the most points. But SRs and URs tend to have such high stats that you;ll probably put them in all your teams.

m0t0k1

So I certainly didn't go and download the JP version. And I certainly didn't pull an awesome SR Maki with my free ticket. Nope. Definitely didn't happen.

=D

Yay nice card. I still do not have an SR maki :( i am going all in next maki SR event. to get at least one.

Is the event going to be pure Cool or can you have other non-Cool members on there?

You can win a cool card. And score more points with a good cool team. But other teams will suffice too to get that UR umi you only have to play more songs to get to the same ending. But don't expect getting a top place on the ranking though.

Mokoi

Banned
I'm confused, so there are 3 versions of the vita game? If i want the one that includes Nozomi I should purchase the Vol. 3 Lily White Unit right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom