• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be nice, but another show on the list of never getting a sequel.

k-on-ritsu-poutm4u3p.gif

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I feel you... a lot people in this thread probably only "kinda like" Love Live. It makes me sad.

I didn't even know what love live was until this game ruined my life. I'm not a fan of idol culture or their songs (Hatsune Miku and co. are exempt from this), so I don't think i'd ever watch the anime. In fact i'm pretty sick of the songs already thanks to the grindy nature of this game, but I love collecting the cards, so i'm conflicted.

I S'd wildstar and Wonderful rush finally thanks to Paprika's umi UR though! Hopefully I can get a cool SR or UR to get me out of that cool rut, I can S pure and smile songs with ease thanks to the setup.

To anyone wanting to watch the latest Love Live s2 ep, get your tissues ready. Probably an episode with more feels than the entire Clannad and Anohana combined.

Mokoi

Banned
To anyone wanting to watch the latest Love Live s2 ep, get your tissues ready. Probably an episode with more feels than the entire Clannad and Anohana combined.

I'll watch it later tonight, but I'm pretty sure what it's about.
Third years are graduating, and will no longer be in µ's
Ehh I felt nothing from Clannad or Anohana. The only film that moved me was Grave of the Fireflies.
Yay I wanted that Umi

Congratulations

Edit: People who have that Umi. Everybody except Kincaido

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Also, I have a SR Nozomi. So take that Mokoi!

Yeah I would like the Eli that you and (everyone else) has but its all good, now I have three Umi cards ready for a fourth with the event on my cool team

Leveling them though...

You are way better off than me for the event at least lol. I've only got that one Eli Cool SR

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
The thirst is real. The hunger will never be sated. Not even after spending $500 like that poor guy

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh hey, now that the event is over, I can get my ass kicked by the B-side songs.

*tries Beat in Angel twice on hard and gets murdered by the super fast techno sequence that repeats itself in the middle of the song*

Fuck man. :( lol

card store got a bunch of love live sleeves in stock, one+ of each character, look how they're selling (They came in like two days ago)

something I didn't notice at first
maki box non-existant because it's straight up sold out

also rin sleeves are $20 and nico $15 and hanayo $15

oh i guess eli isn't there either meh edit- site looks like eli was never in stock/put up for sale in the first palce

Mokoi

Banned
Listen to my heart is actually easy on ex. Just need a better puré team. I'm still going to stay the hell away from soldiers game.

The despair will be even deeper after buying overpriced JPN iTunes cards.

Ugh, I can't even S score rank Wild Stars with an optimized cool team, an UR friend and a full combo. This does not bode well for the next event.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The despair will be even deeper after buying overpriced JPN iTunes cards.

Ugh, I can't even S score rank Wild Stars with an optimized cool team, an UR friend and a full combo. This does not bode well for the next event.
Naw, the next event song is pretty easy to S. I did it with a team with three Nicos. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom