• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

Yeah but I won't waste lovecas for N cards. :p
I usually keep all my cards but that's impossible in the JPN version. So, as soon as an N card is maximized, she's fed to another card. This is a cruel world...

It indeed is a cruel world i only keep 3 N girls because i like them.
22.jpg

because i like her design
25.jpg

Because she can handle balls well.
Credits go to anony for the capture.
and jennifer
166.jpg

Because that is probably my favorite N idol. I would like to keep alpaca too, but the experience it gives is just too good.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, I've been doing the same and I put some of the normals into the feeding screen to see how much she would get and it is a lot so our URs will be somewhat okay

Worst comes to the worst, I'll bore myself by playing on easy and I have 22k worth of friendpoints to burn.

Mokoi

Banned
I hope the event gets delayed until Friday. How the hell am I supposed rank first if I have to sleep for summer classes! Also glad I actually like this event song. Got so tired of sweet&holiday after playing it three times.

The event is tomorrow? My cool team is helluva weak. I might just scrap a single SR again like last time unless the idol gods favour me.

m0t0k1

I hope the event gets delayed until Friday. How the hell am I supposed rank first if I have to sleep for summer classes! Also glad I actually like this event song. Got so tired of sweet&holiday after playing it three times.

Wow and still playing it so much! I tip my fedora to you good sir. and a <3 gif of nozomi

iddOQDNIU2HFG.gif

Aytrial

See that 40 Loveca left after my last pull?

Bitch, you're having some competition this time.

m0t0k1

This one is a bit...
VJ2Lhs4.jpg

There are some very nice N cards in the JPN version. :-D

The lewder the better i love me a bit of fanservice. although i have my limit that one vita game with the tanks and girls one was just to much. But jennifer is the perfect amount of it.
253.jpg

Hachitora

I was half asleep when I saw the notification for the event so I was like "Oh sweet, the event isn't starting for a while"
Realizes that I was looking at the end date
Wait...the event's...tomorrow?! Nuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Mokoi

Banned
See that 40 Loveca left after my last pull?

Bitch, you're having some competition this time.

Gonna have to step yo game! 40 loveca ain't going to cut it. I burned through that quickly last event.

The lewder the better i love me a bit of fanservice. although i have my limit that one vita game with the tanks and girls one was just to much. But jennifer is the perfect amount of it.
253.jpg

Nahh Nun is the perfect amount. lewdnun.jpg
See

m0t0k1

Gonna have to step yo game! 40 loveca ain't going to cut it. I burned through that quickly last event.

Nahh Nun is the perfect amount. lewdnun.jpg
See

That nun is soo..
1402022997701wfbbl.gif

But yeah i love to see a second Christina series maybe in a white garb this time with a reindeer zipper.

Reknoc

I was thinking about getting the GuP game but I am spending too much this month and next

Maybe later this year I can panzer vor ;__;

other than the one piece game there is very little for me for the next few months (until theatrhythm is sept maybe) should be able to stretch to a couple of imports.

Anony

if you idolized a card and maxed its bond and level, is there any point in keeping the card?
can u get honor students from the regular student requests? should i use my friend points or do i save it, i have 3.3k saved

Reknoc

if you idolized a card and maxed its bond and level, is there any point in keeping the card?
can u get honor students from the regular student requests? should i use my friend points or do i save it, i have 3.3k saved

nope its served its purpose if it's not in any team, it's time to lead it to its ultimate fate; being eaten by a better idol.

elhaym

You can recruit R honor students some percentage of the time w/ friend points. With 3k you have a really good shot at building your teams up, if you're still using Rs. I don't know how far off the new Rs are in the ENG version, so personally I use friend points as much as I can to level up R/SR cards.

There's a 5% chance of getting a Rare card from regular scouting. You should spend it until you could at least idolize all Normals.

I dodged the bullet and didn't buy anything... Love Live related at least.
I still ended up spending more than 10,000 yen on unnecessary Japanese stuff. Websites like Amiami or CDJapan are so tempting. :p

Here's what I've got going on right now.

Does it matter at all if a team isn't all with the same attributes? Should I set up my cool team so that it's all cools or go with what I've got right now + setting up their positions for max score.

Aytrial

Does it matter at all if a team isn't all with the same attributes? Should I set up my cool team so that it's all cools or go with what I've got right now + setting up their positions for max score.

You need to do the math and see if a Cool member with weaker base stats, but with the the 1.1x same attribute multiplier, is more powerful than another member with stronger base stats but without the multiplier.

Here's what I'll be rolling:

Well I think I'm screwed again for this event. I'm still using 2 normals on my cool team. Maybe I should go get a play card... The 10+1 SR draw is still on right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom