• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully soon
Yeah, I'm not sure how they decide the caps. I assume they don't want the normal songs to be easy to S-rank because they want you to spend cash though.
And it's so annoying when you're THIS close but you can't level up any of your members anymore so you're basically screwed. Unless you finish the song with 100% Perfect notes.
fM0Guk9.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hmmm... maybe I should level my cool team more. Been trying to level up all the normals so I can finally get rid of the weak ones.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
It starts when the day resets in game though right? That was the case with the last one. I remember waking up at like 6 AM to check it, but it didn't start until 6 PM for me. (Which is when the day resets for me)

My current Cool team:

Not as good as some others, but it should be good enough. My UR Nico should be replacing one of the weaker ones after a few more level ups.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Which is known as Coordinated Universal Time. Which is what all times should be given in instead of that bollocks rather inconvenient system the yanks use depending on which side of the bed they get up from.

DiGiKerot

Which is known as Coordinated Universal Time. Which is what all times should be given in instead of that bollocks rather inconvenient system the yanks use depending on which side of the bed they get up from.

Pfft, we should all be using Swatch .beats for this by now anyway.

m0t0k1

UTC is GMT

Yes i know but the game does not count summer time. so while it is +1 GMT or UTC in real life it actually is normal GMT or UTC. So you think ahh it starts at 12 o clock because i live 1 timezone away from it so minus 1 but nope it is minus 2 because summer time does not count.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Here is mine:

I also have cool SR Eli but she is level 1 and weaker than cool R Nico 60 lvl -_-

Very nice! Jealous of the Umis. I would encourage you to level up Eli, but I'm sure you're busy feeding that UR lol.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Here's my really dinky Cool team - it isn't terrible for being rank 25, but it's hard to level with only 3 cards at a time and not much LP to farm with!

I'll need more Cool leaders during this event, so if any of you are feeling generous and want to add me...697942167

I've tried to add a lot of you off of the sheet, but I know I didn't get through the entire list!

Azusa

I'll need more Cool leaders during this event, so if any of you are feeling generous and want to add me...697942167

I've tried to add a lot of you off of the sheet, but I know I didn't get through the entire list!

You have me in friend list so you'll be OK.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Actually someone sent me a message asking for me to approve their friend request. I didn't see the name on the list, but just in case it was one of you, er.. please say something.

My god is wild rush fucking awful.

I'm pretty much guessing where the rhythm is.

Full comboed everything else, but I still am having a hard time getting less than 10 good/bad/miss

I'll eventually get it, but this ain't fun at all.

m0t0k1

iQzSX7o6XZQi2.gif

I'm trying to do that (and level them up too) but they just keep coming!

You know you can use loveca to extend your slots? If there is no other way you can use that. But i know that problem. I have 103 slots and only 7 slots free for new cards so i keep deleting after 2 songs kind of irritating but it works. I still need to full bond a lot of them but i always forget which ones i did and don;t i should make a list or something :p

i assume the new event will require about the same amount of w/e the new item units as the last event?

Are all the events for this game similar or do they mix it up a bit?

m0t0k1

i assume the new event will require about the same amount of w/e the new item units as the last event?

Are all the events for this game similar or do they mix it up a bit?

Yeah you can expect the same kind of rules as the last one. It will take a while till we get to the japanese version. It mixed it up with the score events which are more fun and less grindy. Also welcome back digger. Hopefully your dog has been washed thoroughly are was that not the reason you where banned?

Aytrial

I've actually been enjoying the peace and quiet since switching to my SR Nozomi. Not a bagillion friend requests I have to clear when I wake up each day.

Maybe I shouldn't change my main to UR Umi for the event...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Also I'm not looking forward to grinding the same LP15 songs over and over again. And since I'm crap at the new ones I can't even add those to the mix.

I've actually been enjoying the peace and quiet since switching to my SR Nozomi. Not a bagillion friend requests I have to clear when I wake up each day.

Maybe I shouldn't change my main to UR Umi for the event...
You bother to look at your friend requests?

You know you can use loveca to extend your slots? If there is no other way you can use that. But i know that problem. I have 103 slots and only 7 slots free for new cards so i keep deleting after 2 songs kind of irritating but it works. I still need to full bond a lot of them but i always forget which ones i did and don;t i should make a list or something :p
Yeah but I won't waste lovecas for N cards. :p
I usually keep all my cards but that's impossible in the JPN version. So, as soon as an N card is maximized, she's fed to another card. This is a cruel world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom