• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azusa

At least 100.

Will you repeat?
TGHu9sN.png

Hugstable

Banned
Yeah, tomorrow. m0t0k1 has prepared a counter on the last page.

Yee! Damn that means I'm gonna have to do another 10+1 draw sometime today or tomorrow before the Guaranteed SR is gone :(. Hopef they add even more new cards tomorrow... probably won't happen though since they might just be adding event SR. Is the event like the last one? I'm excited, hopefully this time I can see the whole event through haha.

Anony

i got 3 rares with that 3000k friend points

i think your chances increases when u continuously scout?
i did 10 at first, go nothing, then managed my cards
did another 10, got 1 rare, did the scout again right after, got 2 rares

Aytrial

No, it's just all down to probability.

You could go billions of draws and not get a single Rare, or SR in the case of honour scouting.

Just ask Phoenix~

Hugstable

Banned

I don't think so, the Rate for Rares in FP pulls are like 5% it states, so you actually have better chances to get a SR from Loveca pulls than R from FP pulls which I think is funny. I've rarely gotten much Rares out of my FP pulls, but I did get 4 one time in one of those pulls. I don't think the rate of appearance for those rares goes up at all though, you just had good luck on that last 1000 FP.

No, it's just all down to probability.

You could go billions of draws and not get a single Rare, or SR in the case of honour scouting.

Just ask Phoenix~

Poor Phoenix :(. He did get an SR though recently didn't he?

I have no idea how events work, but I guess I'm about to learn the hard way. My Cool team's not too bad considering I've only been playing since Saturday (not at my laptop right now but I think it's about 26k). Realistically though I have a full-time job that I need to be awake for so I don't see myself going crazy for this.

My friend list is full of randoms so feel free to add me if you want another UR Umi for the event. Not entirely sure how friend requests work yet - my ID's Fossil but I'm not sure whether just knowing the name is enough.

and paging A Huge Battleship I think you would like this girl given away in the recent Rin event
Q2xjRUP.gif

Correct! Unusual to see an N that actually looks better when idolised.

No. Once I blew 26,000 friend points in a row and only got 6 Rares.

My friend list is full of randoms so feel free to add me if you want another UR Umi for the event. Not entirely sure how friend requests work yet - my ID's Fossil but I'm not sure whether just knowing the name is enough..
We'd also need your ID number.

Nope, completely random. I saved 5k FP during the Kotori event and after it was over I did all 5 ten pulls and got 0 R and none of the new normals introduced.

I still call bullshit on that draw. It was probably a Photoshop!

After 80 Loveca spent on pulls the game finally showed me some mercy with the SR Eri everyone and their mother has. You wish it was a photoshop. :p

Hugstable

Banned
New cards will probably come after Umi event

Job Maki/Hanayo and UR Honoka

Eww no more Honoka! I got like 2 of her SR cards in the same pull -_-. Job Maki and Hanayo will be great though :D I'm guessing the idolized Job Maki is the one where she is dressed like a doctor? (I really want that card if so :D) The Hanayo one is cute also, still want the UR of Hanayo making rice haha.

Aytrial

Nope, completely random. I saved 5k FP during the Kotori event and after it was over I did all 5 ten pulls and got 0 R and none of the new normals introduced.

Phoenix pls.

My friend list is full of randoms so feel free to add me if you want another UR Umi for the event. Not entirely sure how friend requests work yet - my ID's Fossil but I'm not sure whether just knowing the name is enough.

You have to go into Other > Profile and tell us your ID number.

Hugstable

Banned
Yeah its kind of funny too that some of the job versions fit the character, Maki = doctor, Nozomi = magician/dealer?

But I don't think Nico would make a good teacher and Honoka would be an awful firefighter

Dat Umi Cop :D. Still can't figure out what Rin's Job is in her job version card. While looking for that card I ended up seeing the new Rin R that came out yesterday in the JP version with her season 2 training uniform. I need! lol now I'm gonna need to put more time into the JP version since Eng version definitely ain't getting that card for a good while.

tafer

Awesome a new event and this time I'm far better prepared for this one. (31k-32k team)

And someone said earlier that this song is easier than the last one, is that correct?

The quick spam with 4 notes worries me a bit. And of course, it's near the middle of the song in order to destroy your combo rank...
But after a bit of YouTube training, the rest of the song seems doable.

Anony

so i ordered some parts to make a bluetooth arcade controller to play this game,
gonna try to hack together a rough prototype
never done anything like this before, hope it isnt too hard

Mokoi

Banned
so i ordered some parts to make a bluetooth arcade controller to play this game,
gonna try to hack together a rough prototype
never done anything like this before, hope it isnt too hard

Good luck

Kotori cries, Portugal dies.

Haha Portugal got blown out. Idk who to root for in the Brazil & Mexico match. I like both teams. Fuck!

Edit:
Thanks. ID is Fossil and 003815310. I'm assuming I just need to have UR Umi as my team A leader to make her available.

Is it worth hoarding friend points for anything in the Eng version at the moment, or should I be spending them as I get them?

Sent request, and you should just hoard them so you can scout more at once. I think it gives you a higher chance of getting a Rare.

Glad a new event is coming up. Managed to Full Combo all the songs on Hard. My Cool team is not quite strong enough to get S-Scores, though.

elhaym

Is this the upcoming EN event song? If so, that looks really easy...I was worried it was going to look like one of the Ex songs on the JP version, haha.

It's pretty easy as long as you can read the hold and hold+combo notes. Everything pretty much follows the main melody in this song, and it's one of my favorites.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
God, grinding easy songs is a bore. I'm making silly mistakes just because the notes are sooo slow.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh wow, I finished my first EX song! Yes, it was the easiest one and I had a team full of healers, but yay! lol

I sort of love this downtime between events because you can just fuck around and not worry about losing points to the event.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Are you doing it for the S or for the idol fodder?
Idol fodder.

I'm not too worried because worst comes to the worst I'll follow the same strategy as I did with the last event which I went into with a far far worse team. It would just be nice to finally max level all these normals so I can get rid of them.

m0t0k1

I haven't had much desire to play this at all since the event ended... hope I can get back into it soon.

I need a new avatar too.

I did not play a song since the event ended. But like i said before i only play during the events. And log in for the daily gift. Keeps me from getting tired from the games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom