• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Idol fodder.

I'm not too worried because worst comes to the worst I'll follow the same strategy as I did with the last event which I went into with a far far worse team. It would just be nice to finally max level all these normals so I can get rid of them.

What purpose does max leveling normals serve??

Mokoi

Banned
Listen to my Heart? I'm about to try and see if I can clear it

Also I just watched part 1 of the New Years Live and after school NAVIGATORS always makes me laugh, its so heavy for a LL song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-h3RTqIyzA

Well they were bringing back anarchy and punk.

dTyRHcc.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well you can get love gems from max leveling idols, but I'm just doing it for completionist purposes since it's one of the few things I can do in this game if I'm not going to spend money on cards.

I did not play a song since the event ended. But like i said before i only play during the events. And log in for the daily gift. Keeps me from getting tired from the games :)
Yeah, I've been going for the daily bonuses as well. But I still haven't even played the newly added songs!

m0t0k1

This happens
and then this.
14386162584_54c94dc9bb.jpg

Yeah, I've been going for the daily bonuses as well. But I still haven't even played the newly added songs!

Me neither but i did play them for the japanese event. But i will return tomorrow to do some songs. It sucks going back to a shitty team when you have a good one in the other version. But the team keeps getting better. But taking regular breaks + new content keeps the game fresh for me :) so back a bit out if you have enough.

redhairedking

so i ordered some parts to make a bluetooth arcade controller to play this game,
gonna try to hack together a rough prototype
never done anything like this before, hope it isnt too hard

If you do get something work I would love it if you could document the process and share it with us. Also, have you seen this guy's videos? He's made a couple of arcade controllers for the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAdWKBs9eKM

m0t0k1

I seem to get tons of Camera Glasses girl

lol at her hobbies: "fantasizing"

At least its better then reindeer zipper girl she is lewd.

……練習だけじゃなくて、たまにはわたくしと遊びに行きませんこと? (Smile only)
...How about we go out and play together sometime instead of just practicing?

edit: you cant put alpaca in your team or else i would have done it so that sadly won't work

m0t0k1

Hehe and to really prove your love for Nozomi, you would have to put up 1.5 million points for her event too like number 1 did in jp for the Rin event

cant even imagine how many loveca would take!

She can't climb trees! Her antlers would get in the way or her zipper would catch on something...
Well at least she can pull Santa's sled so she can give presents to maki :) during Christmas.

froliq

So should I max level then idolize? Is that the best way to get the loveca achievements?

Idolize whenever you can and maximize their level for the album reward if you want. I've been maxing levels on my idolized N idols before feeding them to my rares or higher on the english version of the game.

Mokoi

Banned
So should I max level then idolize? Is that the best way to get the loveca achievements?

You should just idolize them right away because it helps get the "Gather Idolized members award" faster. Even if you max level them before they are idolized once you do idolize them your still going to have to level them up more because normals level jump from 30 to 40 after idolizing.

Edit: do what Scrooge said.

chrono01

They need to expand the Friend List so I can add all of the GAF players. :(

BTW, I'm going to try to measure my LP exactly, so I can run three times tomorrow evening [when the event starts], Rank Up, and then run another three times. After that, the Loveca usage starts...

elhaym

Got side-tracked by some sportsball this evening. Time to spend some LP! Try to get as close as I can to a fresh level for tomorrow morning.

*looks at meters*

214/1378 XP. Yeah. This is probably not happening tonight.

Mokoi

Banned
I hope everybody is ready to do some honor pulls once the event starts. It could be ya lucky day, and get all three URs.

JYOxThn.gif

Hugstable

Banned
Wooo only about 6 hours til event time! Umi SR here I come! Which card is her event SR anyway? Wanna know if it's worth getting to Idol. Umi is cute anyway though so I'm down to probably get within 1000 rank if it works like last time so I can have an idolized Umi :D

Aytrial

No Nicos? You are truly lucky

although getting her cards would allow you to fill phoenix with even more despair

It would be a despair-hope paradox.

I'd despair at pulling a Nico, but taste the tears of Phoenix.

Phoenix would laugh at me for pulling a Nico, but despair at realising he doesn't have one again.

Wooo only about 6 hours til event time! Umi SR here I come! Which card is her event SR anyway? Wanna know if it's worth getting to Idol. Umi is cute anyway though so I'm down to probably get within 1000 rank if it works like last time so I can have an idolized Umi :D

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Anyone wanna trade my UR Nico for their Umi? :p

I only have 9 gems right now. Probably not enough to get a second Umi. Guess I will buy some love gems again >_>

Mokoi

Banned

6 hours left fuck! Time for me to catch some zzzz. I wanna wake right when it starts. I'm definitely going to be dead tired these 2 weeks.

Edit: don't forget to /burn burn loveca (x2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom