• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

image.php

I keep pulling owls

I keep pulling kings.

I think I'm using the wrong deck of cards.
Only Chariots for me. We should stop editing the apk.

Phew, got a Cool Eli and leveled it up just in time. Now my Cool time is as strong as they could be.
Still the weakest team, though. I hope it's enough to S-rank the event song.

... and I just realized I have all Muse member in there.

m0t0k1

It's 4 am and I want to sleep now

Its 12 past 12 in the afternoon had a really good sleep last night :D just woke up.

edit: just updated the OP also fuck the confusing summer time added a countdown timer but it will probably be off an hour again -_-

This'll be my first event. How easy will be it to just get a single SR Umi for getting xxxxx Event Points? Getting in the top rankings is almost certainly not going to happen so I’m just aiming for a single one. I'll mainly be playing the event song on Normal. Might burn a few love gems if it'll mean the difference between success and failure.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well my rule in life is never sleep past midday so I'll allow it... just.

This'll be my first event. How easy will be it to just get a single SR Umi for getting xxxxx Event Points? Getting in the top rankings is almost certainly not going to happen so I’m just aiming for a single one. I'll mainly be playing the event song on Normal. Might burn a few love gems if it'll mean the difference between success and failure.
Depends on how many points one needs. You have 10 days so you just aim for one tenth every day. Last event that meant 1100 points which was pretty easy to do.

PewPewK

Last event was quite easy. I started playing after the event started, and still managed to get her and a few levels above her. I also scored 2000-4000 range for event points and song score.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Song score was rather easy since grinding normal was the method of choice for many so just beating the song on hard shot you instantly in the ranking (well you need to be in at least the top 20k(!) to win a prize)

Mokoi

Banned
meh don't care then. man the maintenance wait is killing me i won't understand i want my UMI!!!

Damm lucky you even get to sleep in. so jelly

Go hard or go home. Nahh, but really just make sure to not waste any LP an you should be able to place in within 1000-2000 for a single Umi

MSMrRound

I should really get a 3G plan ._. sucks that you have to be online to play it.

Ahhh I'm so far behind you guys...still at rank 41. My list of idosl suck too..think I only got one SR Kotori from a 10+1 draw I did a couple of weeks back. Doubt I got the attention span to get this SR Umi...gonna give a shot though...but not before finishing up this last assignment of mine...

Jintor

yeah but hard was more fun tho and there was no way in hell I was going to rank high enough for the second idol card :<

chrono01

I stayed up for nothing. :/

Oh well, to sleep I go!

Wait, not that I don't believe you, but where is the information that it was delayed? I tried logging into the game, but it's still under maintenance.

m0t0k1

Oh well, to sleep I go!

Wait, not that I don't believe you, but where is the information that it was delayed? I tried logging into the game, but it's still under maintenance.

No he is messing with you event is now live!!! for me at least

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
It's up

Oh well, to sleep I go!

Don't listen to their lies

Aytrial

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

There is clearly a notification the event is delayed.

You should all go to sleep.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
For a non Love Gem user, how long do you reckon you have to do the event for to get the Sr card?

Well it's pretty easy to aim for 1100 points a day do complete it within the 10 days, but I actually found myself getting so many macrons last time that I actually finished it early.

Reknoc

don't see me getting the event card this time. haven't played the game since the last event since it kinda burned me out and not really interested in playing at every possible chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom