• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Nicos? You are truly lucky

although getting her cards would allow you to fill phoenix with even more despair

It would be a despair-hope paradox.

I'd despair at pulling a Nico, but taste the tears of Phoenix.

Phoenix would laugh at me for pulling a Nico, but despair at realising he doesn't have one again.

Why are you always picking on me? Nico is too good for the both of you!
2nKuBV9.gif

Hugstable

Banned
Do you want to be on my black list? why do you do this to yourself?

Haha I'm just not that big of a Honoka fan :(. It's nice to see she has representation though, I think there is only like 2 others where Honoka is there favorite. I did get 2 Honoka SR's in my last 10+1 draw! Still debating on whether to idolize her or not. It's her job version SR, and I don't actually mind Fire Fighter Honoka

Whoo barely cleared Music S.T.A.R.T on EX, thank you Eli for your until-just-now-useless healing skill

Hey, I still believe you will be rewarded with some nice Nico cards one day!
You're back in my good books. :)
J4dOjQv.gif

I think you should just switch your allegiance to Honoka already since you keep pulling her cards.

Never. Nico will always be my #1. If I had to switch it would be to Hanayo, although I only have her smile rare. :(

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Have like 4 friends with that Umi UR. Feels bad man :<

At least I get to leech off you all during the event

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's from the first Love Live PV before the character design was finalized. That part of the video is animated. I actually like their character designs in the video. Especially Hanayo, she is so kawaii~!
They look... so 90s-ey or something. It's just a bit off somehow. lol

Also, I just realized... who the heck plays all the instruments for these idol groups anyway? Even when they're on stage, there's no one backing them!

They look... so 90s-ey or something. It's just a bit off somehow. lol

Also, I just realized... who the heck plays all the instruments for these idol groups anyway? Even when they're on stage, there's no one backing them!

I like the design because it is unique and endearing compared to the current design which looks fairly generic of today's anime.

I've also wondered about that. Maki can play the piano and Umi writes the lyrics but other than that none of the other µ members have displayed any form of musical talent. How do they come up with these intricate musical pieces that incorporate so many different instruments?

Hugstable

Banned
I like the design because it is unique and endearing compared to the current design which looks fairly generic of today's anime.

I've also wondered about that. Maki can play the piano and Umi writes the lyrics but other than that none of the other µ members have displayed any form of musical talent. How do they come up with these intricate musical pieces that incorporate so many different instruments?

Rin can shake those maracas!

ixtyr6QVhral0.gif

firehawk12

Subete no aware

I kind of don't like the early... well, the early Key/KyoAni style, is what that reminds me of. It just looks so strange now. lol

Also, during live performances, I assuming having a pre-recorded backing track would sound pretty lame regardless of whoever wrote the music!

DiGiKerot

You guys only hate Nico because she's the best. :(

Word.

Watching the YouTube of that new event song... Whelp, I know right now that those bits where you have to do a tap a beat before releasing a hold will totally kill me. Things like that are my rhythm-game kryptonite.

chrono01

Whoa, the event starts at a different time then the previous one? It's a good thing I grinded LP earlier today and let it re-fill in-time. I should be able to run it six times before I call it quits for the day.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm just glad the TW event is winding down. I hope they don't go insane and start the next event the same day like they did last time.

I kind of don't like the early... well, the early Key/KyoAni style, is what that reminds me of. It just looks so strange now. lol

Also, during live performances, I assuming having a pre-recorded backing track would sound pretty lame regardless of whoever wrote the music!

That's an odd comparison to make, I don't see it personally. I'm watching Kanon right now and the eyes are what is bothering me the most about it. All the girls have these gigantic eyes that do not look attractive at all!

I forgot Mike hangs out here sometimes, please don't kill me!

What really bugged me is how they have various merchandise sold in Akihabara without them even knowing it. Who the heck made and managed those stuff?

On an related note, early-Hanayo's helmet-hair looks weird.

Aytrial

That's an odd comparison to make, I don't see it personally. I'm watching Kanon right now and the eyes are what is bothering me the most about it. All the girls have these gigantic eyes that do not look attractive at all!

I love the KyoAni character designs for Kanon and Clannad. :mad:

They're better proportioned than the original Key art or...this...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It looks pretty uguu to me!

These poor high school girls are being exploited without their consent by the Love Live committee. How evil. :-(
Don't worry, they only have female fans. lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Quick, everyone with a UR Umi delete Kincaido.

Or just don't switch your main to UR Umi.
Mine is currently cool Honoka because I need to grind a bit of bonding before the even but I'll switch it back to Umi during the event.

Reknoc

brrrrgghhh, did a 10+1 pull hoping to get the UR for the event but no, I got some a goddamn Nico SR instead.

What did I do to deserve this.

I forgot Mike hangs out here sometimes, please don't kill me!

Don't worry. I can handle it...

udVNkic.gif

I love the KyoAni character designs for Kanon and Clannad. :mad:

They're better proportioned than the original Key art or...this...

Yes!

It looks pretty uguu to me!

http://uguu.dx.am !

-

Jintor

I saw someone play puzzle and dragons today and I guess this is literally just puzzle and dragons but with rhythm games instead of puzzles. And dragons.

This isn't news or anything, I just was ignorant of it previously.

Anyway, give me a timecheck

Yeah, that was weird at first. It felt like a spinoff... It could be called Rhythm & Idols.

A little more than 2 hours before the event. Ho my!

Reknoc

I saw someone play puzzle and dragons today and I guess this is literally just puzzle and dragons but with rhythm games instead of puzzles. And dragons.

This isn't news or anything, I just was ignorant of it previously.

Anyway, give me a timecheck

This is pretty much the entirety of japans ios top 10 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom