• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

Man game crashed when playing a hard song at least it was 15lp instead of 30 rabbits. But it sucks to just lose 1,5 hours of points. Also end the event now! this is the highest i ever will be. :p

k1k9d.jpg

chrono01

Well I used up my LP, and it's time for sleep. I'm not too happy to see that it's only the Top 1000 again, given the increase in players. It's going to make getting that second SR Umi nearly impossible for me. I don't think I'll even go for it this time, despite Umi being my favorite idol. :/

Best of luck to you all!

Aytrial

Well I used up my LP, and it's time for sleep. I'm not too happy to see that it's only the Top 1000 again, given the increase in players. It's going to make getting that second SR Umi nearly impossible for me. I don't think I'll even go for it this time, despite Umi being my favorite idol. :/

Best of luck to you all!

WEAK.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Spend $50. Worth it to get to idolize your waifu imo

I am not a sane person and have disposable income

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Haha event song is great but full combo might take awhile. Getting a S rank on hard for score was easy which is nice but I go no rank for combo! Hmmm

m0t0k1

Realistically, how hard will it be to rank in the top 1000? I just want another SR to idolize her...

It was manageable during last event if you threw in a couple of stones to secure a spot but you had to play a lot. But i see the player count has increased by more then 100.000 players for this event. So i guess it is going to be way harder this time. So get ready to spent stones for a second umi. Because it is going to be though.

Depends on how many points one needs. You have 10 days so you just aim for one tenth every day. Last event that meant 1100 points which was pretty easy to do.
Last event was quite easy. I started playing after the event started, and still managed to get her and a few levels above her. I also scored 2000-4000 range for event points and song score.
Go hard or go home. Nahh, but really just make sure to not waste any LP an you should be able to place in within 1000-2000 for a single Umi
Thanks all. Work's gonna complicate things a bit, but I'll give it a good shot. Starting when I get home.

Out of curiousity, how much max LP do you higher rank guys have? Being at a lower rank means I'll hopefully be able to abuse rank ups a bit, but otherwise I'm gonna keep running out of LP much faster.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Realistically, how hard will it be to rank in the top 1000? I just want another SR to idolize her...

Harder than you think it will be. At minimum you'd have to never miss a lp recharge while you're awake. I expect you'd probably have to do that plus at least 10-15 love gems to make it at this point. I'm trying to talk myself out of trying this time.
Last time I missed out but only a couple of hundred places ;|

Aytrial

Aytrial already at rank 12. Wow.

How do you get scores that fast? LP replenish?

I'm seeing how far ahead 40 Loveca gets me in relation to the competition.

If the competition is too fierce, I'll stick to staying in the Top 200. Otherwise I'm gonna try for #1.

Mokoi

Banned
Thanks all. Work's gonna complicate things a bit, but I'll give it a good shot. Starting when I get home.

Out of curiousity, how much max LP do you higher rank guys have? Being at a lower rank means I'll hopefully be able to abuse rank ups a bit, but otherwise I'm gonna keep running out of LP much faster.

I gots 61-LP. Also someone needs to change that honoka bullshit.

jGidrjHFw0YuA.png

Jintor

jeeze. the actual AMOUNT it costs is what's stopping me spening money on loveca tbh. If it was like, 10 buck for 25 or something I might have already spent some, but steam sales are coming up :T

well that and I'm moving

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Well, since I can't play at every recharge and don't have time to play this every waking moment, I'll resort to using stones to power for a bit when I CAN sit and play. Hopefully 25-30 will be enough...

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
All LP used up now after a love stone used to help me level up. Sad that I barely missed full comboing the event song on hard first try, but me being tired might have had something to do with it. Anyways, I can finally get some sleep. Good luck everyone.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well despite having no headphones I managed to get a new record in Wonderful Rush.

But I think I'll wait till I get home before I try the event song. Even if I could say get rid of the easy version now.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Do I need to clear all three levels of the event song? I love the Hard version - it's soooo good and flows so well! I don't want to waste my little bunnies on the easier versions when I could farm them for Hard spam!

Draxal

Well, since I can't play at every recharge and don't have time to play this every waking moment, I'll resort to using stones to power for a bit when I CAN sit and play. Hopefully 25-30 will be enough...

I think I spent around 15 gems and got 400ish in the last one, big thing is consistently getting s/s or a/s or s/a on the event song consistently.

Hachitora

Great. Slept through the first hour of the event. Hopefully I still have enough time to get up in the rankings.
Maki can play the piano and Umi writes the lyrics but other than that none of the other µ members have displayed any form of musical talent. How do they come up with these intricate musical pieces that incorporate so many different instruments?

Some old artwork shows that Eli knows how to play acoustic guitar. They haven't shown anything about it in the anime though
r91nS4t.jpg
mQ8ehgx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom