• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
The actual picture I found on google is supposed to be 5777 × 3538, but the link to it isn't working (picture probably got removed), so Chariot's answer is the best one you can get.
Here, have these instead

Too lewd!
nOFr5UA.png

Yui

All these minitokyo ads. :O

I don't really care for the current rank cutoff but I hope they raise it for the upcoming Nico event. :3

When did the event start? I slept in! My information was wrong! ;_;

Realistically, how hard will it be to rank in the top 1000? I just want another SR to idolize her...

I spent 8 loveca to secure somewhere in the 800s and using my LP as much as possible (4hr alarms for LP recharge). It was not good for my health but I'm doing it again anyways because idols are serious business!

Hugstable

Banned
Woo first play into the hard event song and I already got an S rank and was 4 notes off Full Combo!!! Really fun song to play though :D

Hachitora

The old art is kinda weird. I mean take this example (lewd alert?). All the personalities on show are wrong.
Maki going "washi washi" just doesn't have the same feel to it.
Maybe if she was doing it to Nico
There is another weird picture in an artbook where it seems Nico just took a picture of Eli's ass
I thought I was the only one who thought that. Good, I'm not just seeing lewd things.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I am scrub tier apparently compared to you folks!

However, I am prepared to spend loveca to guarantee my spot in the top 1000. That's all I care about right now. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
There is another weird picture in an artbook where it seems Nico just took a picture of Eli's ass

YES!

I'm hoping someone one day just went into the Love Live studio, upended the table and told the staff that all the characters are wrong and also give them some decent facial expressions. I also hope this person got a promotion.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
did they, like, not lock down the personalities yet at that stage?

They had nothing. Find the old music videos and you'll see they basically had zero personalities. Maki there is about the most you get. They are all basically default happy.
Also they all seem to be in the same year based on the little story elements you see.

Jintor

that eli pose is super fucked up. not just the lewdness, the basic anatomy seems out. it's possible but you'd get some serious neck strain

Aytrial

that eli pose is super fucked up. not just the lewdness, the basic anatomy seems out. it's possible but you'd get some serious neck strain

You're not supposed to be able to see both ass cheeks and boobs at the same time.

A chick pointed this out in art class once lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom