• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

holysan

ITS ALL WRONG

Yes

WDbuQ0w.jpg

it is fascinating to see how the art has changed over the years.

it's like some ubisoft marketing meeting.

Needs more fuwafuwa hair!

Needs more hips!

Needs more thighs!

Needs more chest, but not too much!

Hugstable

Banned
I guess it would be hard to dance with glasses on but Hanayo w/ glasses > Hanayo w/o glasses

Guaranteed! Hanayo is super cute whenever she has those glasses on. I like that picture with Kayo-chin, Rin and Maki :3

Yay, Mokoi has stopped playing
for now

Damn how much Loveca have you used to already get to 4000!?!? I'm only at like 700 points but I was like 2 hours late to the start of the event haha.

Aytrial

Damn how much Loveca have you used to already get to 4000!?!? I'm only at like 700 points but I was like 2 hours late to the start of the event haha.

What I hate is that I get less LP per Loveca than the other guys in the Top 10 because of my Rank, lol.

JoeFu

Banned
Man I haven't played this game in a while. Just saw the latest episode and remembered I haven't touched the game hahah. E3 hype ripped me away from love live lol. Oh well. Saw the event was going on so that's pretty awesome.

Anony

does the centre/leader get more bond points?
does bond points depend on how well u do in the song?
if so, it's counter intuitive since you need your best card as leader

Bond points don't affect song score. Once your leader maxes out its bond, the bond points are diverted to other team members.

Chariot

Yes.
No.
And yes. When I copied some of the song charts I realized that the center actually is often the least valuable in points. So you got to look out to find a good balance.
Blegh. The event is here and yet I still have 0 desire to play.
You don't have to force youself to play, brother. Just take a break, if you have no desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom