• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip grim heaper. Ill see you in the wiiu boards again ;_;
Dang just got burned out? Anyways I saw a few of you guys posting Wii u things. What are y'alls NNIDs???
Haha, I'm still going to play! Just not so much for this event. Which is unfortunate, since Umi is love!

And yeah, I'm getting a Wii U this week! Just waiting for it to ship.

You don't have to force youself to play, brother. Just take a break, if you have no desire.
B-brother?! :>

Chariot

If we're tossing around Nintendo IDs, lets interchange some PS IDs. I have not many friends on PSN. My ID should be MMXKarl

B-brother?! :>
We're all brothers in IdolGAF. If you're a women, I'm sorry. I originated from a part of the internet where females are a lie. So I take everyone for male by default.

Hugstable

Banned
Dang just got burned out? Anyways I saw a few of you guys posting Wii u things. What are y'alls NNIDs???

Mine is huggybear88 for my Wii U. Some probably got burnt out after the last event. I didn't play very much again after the event til now for the new event, but I'm starting to get back into the rhythm of things haha.

I'm almost certain(not sure about NNID juuust yet hehe) that my username is TheGrimHeaper on each platform. Feel free to add me!

Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you got all the superior cards and I got all the inferior cards
Heh, you should see my Cool team. I have maybe 3 Cool idols on there!

We're all brothers in IdolGAF. If you're a women, I'm sorry. I originated from a part of the internet where females are a lie.
Hooray, brothers!

m0t0k1

If we're tossing around Nintendo IDs, lets interchange some PS IDs. I have not many friends on PSN. My ID should be MMXKarl

We're all brothers in IdolGAF. If you're a women, I'm sorry. I originated from a part of the internet where females are a lie. So I take everyone for male by default.

i have zero friends on psn lol but only have single player games except fighting games. my psn id = m0t0k1_ because somebody also stole my original name there ;_;

Hachitora

My NNID is Deathbybees. Not too sure about my PSN id, but i think it's TheHachitora. I'll check when I get home from work.
Edit: I have like 3 different accounts because I wanted to change my username, but someone already took Hachitora T~T This reminds me that I need to get all the achievements from my old account onto my new one.

m0t0k1

Miiverse can be hilarious one of my wiiu friends don't know him personally was spamming all the boards trying to find girls to play with. Sadly he found non the despair was real ;_;

firehawk12

Subete no aware
We're exchanging ids for some reason?

Nintendo: firehawk12
PSN: firehawk1234
XBL: firehawk1234

Hooray for unlocked friend limits. lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well, despite fears that my cool team was weak I managed to get a S in score
(and a C is combo)
. So two hard plays does get me more points than three normals which is good, since it means I can play less!

I didn't, someone posted this on anigaf's irc.
I can't believe someone would own such a thing.

Hugstable

Banned
I think my NNID is Blacksafs but it might be Nadsafs (which is my PSN)

idk how NNID work they're weird

lol same. I think the NNID linked to my 3DS is Hugstable since I had a Wii U at launch, but my system ended up bricking because my console got unplugged while updating, so when I got the replacement I ended up just using an all new NNID. When NNID came to 3DS, I linked my old account and not the new one on accident. -_- I don't really mind though, since I just family accounted the one system into club nintendo so I still get all my points as I normally would, and doesn't really affect me on either system.

My PSN ID is also Hugstable if anyone wanted to add me there also.

Wii U NNID: Huggybear88
PSN: Hugstable (i got vita and ps3/4)

NNID: Redleaves
PSN: Limeleaves
I've got a Wii U that's meant to arrive today and I'm excited to play it.

Embrace the Wonderful Ones!

On Topic: Ugh someone came in to ask me something and threw me off the hard event song! My rabbit ears :(

Hugstable

Banned
Just for you I've switched over.

RIP Future Aytrial that has to deal with a bagillion friend requests.

Calling it a night as well, I can't catch this lae guy with me being half asleep now, lol.

Good thinking, don't waste those Bunny Ears. You gotta be the Mokoi of this event! Be #1 for LL Gaf!

Yui

ID Time!

PSN: epo-kun (I'm still cursing the person who is responsible for this...)
NNID: (follows in the next 2 months I guess?)

Aytrial

That is the price you got to pay. They won't ever stop, and also I got out early time to wreck lol!.

Have fun playing catch up, #1 is double your score now. :p

Aytrial pls this is why you need to play jp too

You want me to drive you despair with my pulls there as well?

I'm starting to think you're a masochist.

Also you totally avoided the part where my Umi is a higher level than yours.

JoeFu

Banned
I still can't FC Wild Stars... It's not even the short holds that are messing me up. I just get a good sometimes on those hold/release/press the other thing half a second later parts Makes me so sad.

Azusa

Just returned from work. I should start grinding for Umi ASAP.
I can play at work without sound so I decided to grind event song at home.

Random ID exchange? I'll add everyone later.

Mine IDs:
PSN: ragintt
NNID: ragintt

JoeFu

Banned
I just want more GAF friends on my jp friends list is all ;__;

And I couldn't remember what her level was cause you STILL had Nozomi up! But now I see you idolized her :mad:

Here's my JP id, 978801867, haven't touched it in a while but I have the UR Eli that you can use.

I still can't FC Wild Stars... It's not even the short holds that are messing me up. I just get a good sometimes on those hold/release/press the other thing half a second later parts Makes me so sad.

dont worry you'll get it from the dozens of time you be playing it in the next 10 days :3

JoeFu

Banned
dont worry you'll get it from the dozens of time you be playing it in the next 10 days :3

Probably. I know I can get it. Well see if I'm dedicated enough to get the 11k points to get the SR Umi though. Game is still fun though. The 4 or 5 day break I had was needed though.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Probably. I know I can get it. Well see if I'm dedicated enough to get the 11k points to get the SR Umi though. Game is still fun though. The 4 or 5 day break I had was needed though.
It's 11k? I didn't even check. In TW it was only 10k. lol

raven777

Yea nowadays I rarely touch the game (other than logging on to get bonus) during that 5 day break between events.

Except yesteday since I got a lot of new N and R cards to idolize.

The events are just too tiresome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom