• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
so been gone for a bit, whats everyone's dollar/ yen usage count for this game?

im still $0. i would have spent some for this event, but its stupid easy to S rank.... maybe next promo of guarantee SR.

Mokoi

Banned
Yay! Miss Monochrome OVA:

TwSeSSJ.gif

Ah Yeah! This makes me happy, but also sad since no season 2.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
$

I think...

My UR Eli is Smile but her leader skill "increases smile points based on cool points"

wtf is up with that
Yeah, I think the "off colour" URs get skills that turn their off colour points into their primary colour points so that you can still use them on their primary team.
There's a UR Cool Honoka that turns cool points into smile points.

There's a very distinct line between the whales and the rest of us. Intense stuff!

Rewind - is this in the ENG version? If so, I need it. I need it NOW.
JP version.

JoeFu

Banned
There we go, FC'd WIld Stars finally. So sad, took me 30 while the season 1 OP I got S/S on my first try despite never playing it before.

DiGiKerot

There we go, FC'd WIld Stars finally. So sad, took me 30 while the season 1 OP I got S/S on my first try despite never playing it before.

I, on the other than, have played Wild Stars once, and am up to about try 80 on Bokura and continue to keep screwing it up by one or two notes.

Paprikka

Well I regret sleeping in now, top 200 is already at 1300 points. Think I might just stick to top 1000 since I don't have a ton of extra loveca like last time. At least I finially FC'd Mermaid Festa.

Mokoi

Banned
so being unable to accept the Eli x Honoka nonsense, my brain turned on and I realized that the URs for the month just go together regardless of who they are -___-

that means Eli was able to enjoy her actual soulmate for April at least, apologies for how poorly put together it is lol

They go really well together. Who came up with Eli x Honoka?

fek

Late for the IDs but here's my jp id: 434007405
PSN: fekolino
I also play osu if anyone plays that too, would be cool to do some multiplayer with Love Live songs.

Hugstable

Banned
Yee! Already at Rank 126, used like 3 loveca already though. Gonna let it recharge for once so then I can play Demon's Souls and eat. Then once recharged it's gonna be time to get down again!

m0t0k1

Late for the IDs but here's my jp id: 434007405
PSN: fekolino
I also play osu if anyone plays that too, would be cool to do some multiplayer with Love Live songs.

It still amazes me how people can play osu with the mouse. I can barely survive easy songs on it. I love the fruit grabber mode though. Also added all the nnid i saw on the last page if i missed you do tell and added chariot on psn.

Chariot

some real loopy larrys thats who!

Chariot pls, the show also has Umi say "Isn't she enchanting?" in regards to Eli when the third years are helping at the shrine

and of course in the most recent episode,
Eli consoles Umi

THAT is confirmation
:p
I only ship Maki and Nico, don't care much about other shippings.

fek

It still amazes me how people can play osu with the mouse. I can barely survive easy songs on it. I love the fruit grabber mode though. Also added all the nnid i saw on the last page if i missed you do tell and added chariot on psn.
You get used to it, I played for years with mouse and it was very fun except for my wrists. It started being a serious problem so I got a tablet for osu earlier this year.

m0t0k1

You get used to it, I played for years with mouse and it was very fun except for my wrists. It started being a serious problem so I got a tablet for osu earlier this year.

I hope your wrist gets better soon. The spins are especially killing.

m0t0k1

I used to play before I got a mousepad, and the spins did quite a number on my desk. Had to use a notebook as a makeshift mousepad

Do you mean a mousepad with wrist support? I have a cheap mouse pad but it has become really worn out :lol But i have that mouse pad for 15 years already.

event song isn't bad. you really need to flex them finger muscles out for the last 20 seconds or so though.

what determines how much event items you get? i got a new high score but got less event wabbits than the previous attempt.

Mokoi

Banned
event song isn't bad. you really need to flex them finger muscles out for the last 20 seconds or so though.

what determines how much event items you get? i got a new high score but got less event wabbits than the previous attempt.

combo & score rank determines how many event points you get.

Hachitora

Do you mean a mousepad with wrist support? I have a cheap mouse pad but it has become really worn out :lol But i have that mouse pad for 15 years already.
Nah I still have a plain old flat mousepad. Maybe I should buy that Nico mousepad from a few pages back ^^

Chariot

How many male characters are there? The only one I've seen is him (well the back of his head). There isn't even any side characters or one episode characters that are male!
Yeah, but not even I want to ship Honokas father with any of the girls, thats three levels of wrong and I don't get over two levels of wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom