• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

Nah I still have a plain old flat mousepad. Maybe I should buy that Nico mousepad from a few pages back ^^

I always wanted to have a mouse pad with wrist support but getting one with oppai is kinda making me embarrassed since i am not the only one using my pc :p.

Yay enough lp again back to grinding.

Yeah, but not even I want to ship Honokas father with any of the girls, thats three levels of wrong and I don't get over two levels of wrong.

I was thinking more, "Do any male characters even exist in the Love Live universe?" I wouldn't want to ship him either. o_O

How many levels of wrong is it if it's Honoka you're shipping?

Just wondering. I'm not doing that.

Holy shit, don't go there!

Mokoi

Banned
I always wanted to have a mouse pad with wrist support but getting one with oppai is kinda making me embarrassed since i am not the only one using my pc :p.

Yay enough lp again back to grinding.

Lol why get a oppai mouse pad? Just get a regular one. I got two pads a animu one, and regular wrist support one that I use with bf3.

m0t0k1

Lol why get a oppai mouse pad? Just get a regular one. I got two pads a animu one, and regular wrist support one that I use with bf3.

Yeah i know i can get a normal one. But I meant it as getting one with nico or nozomi would be to much for me.

m0t0k1

Eh I don't think Nico would be too much for anyone

normally yeah but this pad has filling

TJLsrCE.jpg

Chariot

How many levels of wrong is it if it's Honoka you're shipping?

Just wondering. I'm not doing that.
:OO

I was thinking more, "Do any male characters even exist in the Love Live universe?" I wouldn't want to ship him either. o_O!
Suuure.

look forward to my honaka's dad x everyone doujins
I am wondering why that didn't already happened.

I ship Honoka's dad with
Honoka's mum
Now that's fucked up.

m0t0k1

m0t0k1

That number one already got the SR Umi. Step it up senpais

I just noticed what the hell :eek:.......aytrial senpai needs to step it up. Also going to add you tomorrow then.

Havent you noticed chariot they are all riding a kotori=smallbird so kotori goes with everyone /kappa and that are all the words i will spent on shipping.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
PSN: Kincaido
Steam

Someone took my name on both steam and NNID. I forgot what my NNID is since I only made one for 3DS and haven't used it lately

so being unable to accept the Eli x Honoka nonsense, my brain turned on and I realized that the URs for the month just go together regardless of who they are -___-

that means Eli was able to enjoy her actual soulmate for April at least, apologies for how poorly put together it is lol

I found another pair of cards

oxktVRM.png

OvO

Weird that I could get an S-rank with performance like this (first try) and my unimpressive Cool team. Guess they want people to get the S-rank award since the song is only temporary.

Song is pretty hype and I like how they introduce new techniques with the songs they add to the game. Now you got single taps running around during relatively short holds and all sorts of stuff.

I don't want this song to leave the game. I already miss oishii chokoreto too.

Hugstable

Banned
Weird that I could get an S-rank with performance like this (first try) and my unimpressive Cool team. Guess they want people to get the S-rank award since the song is only temporary.

Song is pretty hype and I like how they introduce new techniques with the songs they add to the game. Now you got single taps running around during relatively short holds and all sorts of stuff.

I don't want this song to leave the game. I already miss oishii chokoreto too.

This! I enjoy this song too much now for it to go away! It's not only fu. To play, but the song is great too. Is this the Lily White group since it's Rin, Umi and Nozomi?

Chariot

This! I enjoy this song too much now for it to go away! It's not only fu. To play, but the song is great too. Is this the Lily White group since it's Rin, Umi and Nozomi?
Yes, the name is even on the cover. It's transparent and bad to see, but it's there.

Paprikka

Yeah the song is much easier to S-rank than sweet&sweet holiday. For some reason even though it has about a dozen more notes the threshold for S-rank is about 16k less. It helps too it's a cool song so most of your team will have point scoring abilities instead of stamina restoring.

PewPewK

Man you guys aren't kidding. The event song really is easy to S rank. I did terrible (7 goods, 1 bad, 1 miss) on my first attempt with a not too great S team and STILL easily S ranked it.

Mokoi

Banned
For God's sake...she's already level 60 too...whales.

Seriously, the 1% of whales in this game probably have spent a disgusting amount of money on this game.

The guy in first hasn't even had to spend money. Stocking up on all them loveca can get ya in first.
http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1403031395979.webm

Man you guys aren't kidding. The event song really is easy to S rank. I did terrible (7 goods, 1 bad, 1 miss) on my first attempt with a not too great S team and STILL easily S ranked it.

Yeah it's wierd how easy it is. I want expert verison unlocked before I get bored of playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom