• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you have an eli avatar in the first place? Also nice new one :)
I-I like Eli the most! D: and thanks :>

TV5Hrrb.jpg
yeah, see

Chariot

Ok, and seriously, why got this thread no shit for being about waifus from others user? Off Topic hates Waifus more than Gaming :(

I bet that bot guy was offended that someone posted Aigis before him.

Nah but seriously, why lock it? It's all in good fun so who gives a fuck.

Something should be done against this rampant dimensionism. :-/
Good thing I don't post much outside this thread. Hanayo's cuteness would probably stun unprepared GAFfers.

Something should be done against this rampant dimensionism. :-/
Good thing I don't post much outside this thread. Hanayo's cuteness would probably stun unprepared GAFfers.

I think my Nico avatar would scare more away than your Hanayo yet I managed to enlist random gaffers to play Destiny with before the alpha closed down. :) I don't think gaming gaf is that scared of anime but offtopic gaf sure seems to be.

PSN: CecilMcW00t

I'm hardly on Xbox or steam anymore. It's basically mobile+Playstation. And I want a 3DS soon but this game may slow down the funds towards it... >_>

Anony

so if u fail on hard, you're guaranteed 173 pts?

how do u unlock expert? i still havent had any expert on my regular songs yet too

Chariot

so if u fail on hard, you're guaranteed 173 pts?

how do u unlock expert? i still havent had any expert on my regular songs yet too
No, fail means no points. You can play pretty badly though, as long as you don't die, you're fine.
No expert so far, that comes in later events... I think. The jpn player know for sure.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
So, how many points does everyone have so far? I've got about 2400 after using 3 gems so far. Waiting 90 minutes to do one more song and level up right now.

Chariot

Thank you for reminding me! Chariot, could you please add my name to the friend list? My Love Live name is VicViper and my ID# is 3599-87-151.
Done. Just as reminder: http://idol.animedreammachine.com/?p=idolpriests
We also need to fill some teamcells here.
So, how many points does everyone have so far? I've got about 2400 after using 3 gems so far. Waiting 90 minutes to do one more song and level up right now.
No gems. 466 pts, but 36 LP that I am gonna use before I sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom