• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumubou

maybe waifu threads are sexist? If they allowed husbandos and other affiliations then it might be more tolerated?
I think it's more that they tend to be a magnet for shitposting with zero real purpose. What could possibly be gained from a thread like that? Personally, I think the previous one was ended well enough with ModBod posting a picture of bish. :x

Done. Just as reminder: http://idol.animedreammachine.com/?p=idolpriests
We also need to fill some teamcells here.

You can make my teamcell Nico. I usually have her up, but for the event I have SR Eli up. Eli is growing on me though. Especially when I see Kincaido and Blacksafs avatars...

So, how many points does everyone have so far? I've got about 2400 after using 3 gems so far. Waiting 90 minutes to do one more song and level up right now.

I have 746 so far with no gems used. Well... I used one after I messed up near the end of the event song on hard. I had like 5 notes left. I was like...

1HManNj.gif

Just need to practice the beat a little more. It's almost like some Prog or something, it's cray.

Hugstable

Banned
Damn Love Live Gaf just hit page 100! Sitting at like 3500 event points right now, kinda tired of playing at the moment. Gonna play Link Between Worlds while my LP recharges nyaa

redhairedking

I'm sitting at around 800 points right now with no gems used. I'm not planning on using any, I'd rather save them for pulls after the event. I think I can easily get the 11,000 needed for the SR Umi, and I don't care enough to want to go for an idolized version.

Glad I'm not the only one here that has used gems lol
last event I used no gems (and made other mistakes) and was ten gems away from top 1000. I didn't have time last minute to use the gems. So I'm using them early this time.

... but now it's an umi event and with twice the userbase so I might be screwed anyways. meaning more people will be using gems to get up there meaning I'd need to use more than 10 this time to get top 1000

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Top 1000 is all I am aiming for.

Finally got the beginning of Wild Stars down, then I got a phone call and it messed me up OTL

Jintor

The event song's holds are weird. Still, at least it's not too difficult, someone walked into the room and tried to have a conversation with me while I was playing and I still S-ranked it

elhaym

Yeah, the event song is pretty easy.

So, no one one going crazy with foreign versions of the game? lol

I used my only bout of insanity in the JP version to clear Mermaid Festa vol 2 EX2 (AKA, "LOL you thought Soldier Game was bad?").

About to call it a night in the US one now, 5010 event points and an Alpaca should be good enough to keep me up overnight, I hope.

Kumubou

The tinfoil conspiracy theorist in me wonders what F2P games actually fudge with the draw rates on things. It would be relatively easy to do with all of the metrics they monitor from players, and there are zero regulations on mobile games in the US (whereas actual gambling devices and games have extremely strict requirements in regards to how randomness is generated and player input is handled).

Aytrial

The tinfoil conspiracy theorist in me wonders what F2P games actually fudge with the draw rates on things. It would be relatively easy to do with all of the metrics they monitor from players, and there are zero regulations on mobile games in the US (whereas actual gambling devices and games have extremely strict requirements in regards to how randomness is generated and player input is handled).

Well if you watch the crazy Japanese mass pull videos, you'll see that at least for Love Live, the stated percentages are at least real.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I used my only bout of insanity in the JP version to clear Mermaid Festa vol 2 EX2 (AKA, "LOL you thought Soldier Game was bad?").

About to call it a night in the US one now, 5010 event points and an Alpaca should be good enough to keep me up overnight, I hope.
I'm loving the B-side hard songs to be honest. Too scared to play the EX songs. lol

But I was asking about the China/HK/Korean versions! I'm not even sure where to find any info about them. :(

At least I got to post Nun

Nope, are you still playing the TW version?
Yeah, the secret is that it doesn't seem to be as popular based on this event. I am able to get in the top 1500 without spending a single loveca, so I will have an Usagi Umi soon.

Mokoi

Banned
I'm loving the B-side hard songs to be honest. Too scared to play the EX songs. lol

But I was asking about the China/HK/Korean versions! I'm not even sure where to find any info about them. :(

Yeah, the secret is that it doesn't seem to be as popular based on this event. I am able to get in the top 1500 without spending a single loveca, so I will have an Usagi Umi soon.

Well there is the blatant ripoff Chinese version out already.

thanks

jesus how do people play with the char popups? They're incredibly distracting @_@

They are the most distracting for me near the beginning of the song, but once things pick up I don't even notice them. But that's just me though. I'm sure they bug other peeps.

tafer

Welp, I'm loving so far the event song. And since I can score S consistently I think it's going to be way easier to get the SR this time. However, I'm not planning to use any gems this time...

Aytrial

How about you make 1000 alt accounts to get all the spots so Phoenix can't get another Nico.

Assuming he event gets the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom