• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I was actually joking with my friend about making a video of me selling my UR Hanayo for gold because I hate what she says when using her skill the other day

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Was it unexpected? Also damm how do juggle three versions.
Yeah, it was supposed to end at 12, but they put up an emergency notice after that time. lol
I figure I play as much as you guys spending all the cash on lovecas, but spread across three versions. Hopefully the TW version takes some time off though, because then I can do the US event. Although JP + US is probably going to be rough. lol

Safs goes after anything with boobs.

Which is also why he ignores Nico.
So Nozomi #1?

Yeah I like kayo-chin, a lot actually, I can see why people find her boring or annoying but I always liked her

Thats not
entirely
true!

I like Rin too
I guess I'm weird in that I technically don't have a favourite. I only like Nico because her catchphrase bothers people. lol

Anony

i hope i get into 201-1k rank by the end of this, i want SRs

for the song ranking rewards, there rewards for every difficulty? probably just for hard i guess

firehawk12

Subete no aware
i hope i get into 201-1k rank by the end of this, i want SRs

for the song ranking rewards, there rewards for every difficulty? probably just for hard i guess
It's your score regardless of difficulty. You see the scores go crazy when expert songs are introduced, because you're scoring so much higher than on hard.

Nico Nico Ni~! The sky is Nico!

Anyway this thread is about to reach its end and commit seppuku. Who is making OT2?
The end is 20k posts!

Hugstable

Banned
Oh, I thought threads die @ 200 pages. My bad, continue on!

You need to update youself to 100 posts per page :D

I don't mind Nico Nico Nii~ actually, I wish the other characters would say a version of it with their name specifically something like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E3PPMs9X4M

though that would be too good I suppose, and it wouldn't really work for Rin and Eli maybe

Umi Umi ummmm

ibhCJmUD4hDHVj.gif

Kincaido

Nooo sorry Joule I don't have any more space on my friends list :(

wish this game wasn't so stingy with friend slots

I'm surprised no one has done it in the show, could see Nozomi doing her own version to mock Nico or something

and man you leveled your Nico pretty fast

I could say the same to you with your Umi lol. I've been feeding my Nico everything since I the rest of my SRs and Rs are up to 60.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah, it'd be nice if they increased the Friend List at a more rapid rate than they are. It's very slow going. :/
I figured it out. It's 1 every five levels up to level 50, then 1 every 10 levels thereafter based on the dude who is playing the jp version (too tired to remember names at the moment, sorry!)

chrono01

I figured it out. It's 1 every five levels up to level 50, then 1 every 10 levels thereafter based on the dude who is playing the jp version (too tired to remember names at the moment, sorry!)
Insane, that's worse than I thought it would be.

I don't mind rejecting randoms but I wish I could add every Gaffer, I will get another friend slot soon!...in three ranks -__-
Haha, yeah. As soon as I gain another slot, I add another GAF member. I'll take what I can get, I guess.

Kincaido

We could all use some gems each and add eachother!
I don't love you guys enough to do that. Sorry.

Oh duh Eli could say khoro khoro shooo
sorry

I was thinking in comparison to how fast I leveled my Nico but yeah feeding Umi a bunch of level 40s really made her fat, few more levels for your Nico though and you'll be ready for her event!

I don't mind rejecting randoms but I wish I could add every Gaffer, I will get another friend slot soon!...in three ranks -__-

I would take khoro khoro shooo. I don't really like Nico that much, but the idolized card is kinda cute.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
He's throwing money away so you don't have to*.

*You still will
I stopped after the initial $30 . When I quickly realized that it's definitely not worth the value of 11 virtual cards, that and I really despise the pay to win model.

Paprikka

We could all use some gems each and add eachother!
I don't love you guys enough to do that. Sorry.

I don't think you can increase the friend list limit in any way with gems, just the club member limit to hold more idols. Which I thought was a bit weird when I started playing since I think most other similar games let you.

Kincaido

Yeah, not bad for Nico but my Smile team is good enough already, I'll just get the normal version of her

and LP depleted, time to go beddy bye, will use
too many
loveca again tomorrow

Yeah, I will probably just get the normal one too and save my love gems for Eli event or a 11 draw unless I am really close to getting a second one somehow. Night safs

I really like that teddy bear card though. <3 Waaaaannnt!

That card really is cute :3

I don't think you can increase the friend list limit in any way with gems, just the club member limit to hold more idols. Which I thought was a bit weird when I started playing since I think most other similar games let you.

Ah, that sucks. I didn't really read it and assumed it was friend limit.

Azusa

I have too many friend requests too >.<

Yesterday I have used already 6 loveca but mostly to farm bunnies. It's takes too much time and after that it's hard to grind event song without mistakes.

And IA/VT Colorful has been delayed to fall. Is anyone else waiting for this game?

Dawn of the 2nd Day. It's going surprisingly well considering I missed the first 8 hours or so. My keyboard-fu is still too weak for me to attempt the event song on hard, but I'm working up to it.

I really like that teddy bear card though. <3 Waaaaannnt!

sSnL5Ps.jpg
Seeing that card basically tipped me over into picking up this game. And it's just occurred to me that if I draw another Nico SR I can actually get it.

Mokoi

Banned
I stopped after the initial $30 . When I quickly realized that it's definitely not worth the value of 11 virtual cards, that and I really despise the pay to win model.

Oh I have completely despised the pay to win model for a very long time. I'm surprised I even spent $50 bucks on this game. However, must of my money went to merch after Safs posted pics of his merchandise.

jKalJangpqLWb.jpg

"CHARI CHARI RIOOOOOOTT~"

iZfWc3pEb4feE.gif

Oh I have completely despised the pay to win model for a very long time. I'm surprised I even spent $50 bucks on this game. However, must of my money went to merch after Safs posted pics of his merchandise.
Yeah, the pay to win model doesn't sit well with me either. Though having said that, as a late starter (with an FT job) it would've been incredibly difficult to catch up / be in any kind of competitive position for events if I hadn't bought that initial 10+1 pull
and I can't say I regret it with the draw I got.

jKalJangpqLWb.jpg

"CHARI CHARI RIOOOOOOTT~"
ibfFPjP9PHvv0I.gif

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I've got 150 stamps saved up...I realized that it's better for me to save them and burn them in succession when my LP is down. I only have 40, so it actually works well that I can do two 15 LP songs, x event runs, and set it up to play one more 15 LP song and level only to do it all over again.

Also, I'm up to 49 Loveca from leveling idols and "new player" awards. A+

Jintor

A) The end of the event song still tripping me up. Got most of the rest down though.

B) We really need to idolise chariot asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom