• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

holysan

RvEmy10.jpg
HpQKIiP.jpg

hawt

Anony

so based on the event rankings, there's somewhere between 20k-35k players (that have logged on since the event started and played a game)

Noxie

Neo Member
Ugh, I was dumb and fed the event normal to a card on accident. Normally I put those as favorites to avoid it but I apparently forgot this time. Well, at least it'll be in the friend point box eventually. How long after an event do they normally go in there? I don't think the last event normal is In there yet but I could be wrong since I imagine they're a little rarer than other normals.

Hugstable

Banned
Damn was all of GAF down for awhile? I just got my new event Alpaca, still have my other one wishing they could let me idolize her :(. Probably gonna feed them to Fire Fighter Honoka or something.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Damn was all of GAF down for awhile? I just got my new event Alpaca, still have my other one wishing they could let me idolize her :(. Probably gonna feed them to Fire Fighter Honoka or something.

Yeah, it was.

I have 50 loveca saved up! Woo! I'd do a 10+1, but I'd much rather blow some on getting top 200 for this event so I can score 3 SR!

Draxal

Yeah, it was.

I have 50 loveca saved up! Woo! I'd do a 10+1, but I'd much rather blow some on getting top 200 for this event so I can score 3 SR!

You'll earn more loveca the event and I would wait until a guaranteed SR from the 10+1 (should happen after the event), not sure how bad the top 200 will be though. I think its going to be rougher than the last one.

that moment when you are 1 good away from full comboing a song... then the next day can't get less than 12 goods on that song >.>"

guess everyone has those days.

or i just hate wild stars.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Not worth fighting for top 200 then? I guess top 1000?
The thing is, after the first 9 SRs, they'll cycle around and add better SRs in the following events. So it's a losing game if you're in it just to get the cards. Of course, if you don't mind spending the cash, then it's not really that much of a problem.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The thing is, after the first 9 SRs, they'll cycle around and add better SRs in the following events. So it's a losing game if you're in it just to get the cards. Of course, if you don't mind spending the cash, then it's not really that much of a problem.

Interesting...Did not realize that. I don't mind spending a little money since the game itslef is a lot of fun (I'm a whore for rhythm games).

Onto the event! Currently at 3.5k with a high of 169k points. I mean, sure - I can try and full perfect the song (lol), but I have no idea how some folks are scoring 220k+ on this. I'm guessing they are running super stacked idols?

Whoa, leveling all the N cards is expensive. I'm totally broke and I'm not even finished yet.
Huh, no love gems used am still Rank 137 with 2361 event pts.
Umi isn't so hot, eh.
Poor Umi...
ibuDuiP7z48Ik8.gif

However, sorry to burst your bubble but you're rank 1137. The first 1 is not very visible. :p

Also, there is a huge mistake on your website.
This is totally not Umi: http://idol.animedreammachine.com/?p=gif&id=112
For shame, sir, for shame!

Anony

i'm trying to maximize my cool team
is it better to have the same attribute/colour than the actual cool points? because i have a few stamina/green cards that have more cool points than the cool/blue cards

Chariot

Hugstable

Banned
I really like the solo albums, Umi's is the best out of three I have, I've been thinking of getting Rin's album too

Wow I never realized they had so much media like that. I was surprised at first to find out there was actual music videos, and then thay the idols had three groups of three that also released music. I had no clue they even had solo albums, god I need Rin, Umi, Maki solos now!

i'm trying to maximize my cool team
is it better to have the same attribute/colour than the actual cool points? because i have a few stamina/green cards that have more cool points than the cool/blue cards

This isn't exact but I compare color you want x1.1 to color you don't want. So a Cool team, if you have a 3000 cool character (3000x1.1=3300) and a 3301 smile/pure character, I choose the smile/pure character.

Again, other things can factor in and make it better than 1.1 but that's what I use, personally.

Mokoi

Banned
I really like the solo albums, Umi's is the best out of three I have, I've been thinking of getting Rin's album too

I probably will order Umi's too I actually like her voice the best out of all of them. Rin is not bad either, but Kotori really annoys me lol.

chrono01

I'm thinking I might wait until the later portion of the event to use Loveca. That way, hopefully my Rank will be higher and I'll get more LP back for each Loveca used.

I really want that second Umi. :/

Joule

Took a little while but I finally FC'd the event song. Yay.

Still haven't done that for Wild Stars...

Nooo sorry Joule I don't have any more space on my friends list :(

wish this game wasn't so stingy with friend slots
Yeah no problem. I figured a lot of you probably have maxed them out. It's silly to have such a limitation in the game.

Gaf keeps dying today. :(

I got one good on Wild Star and it's been downhill since. I've now got myself into the incorrect rhythm and keep making the same mistake while I'm playing it. I should take a break from it and try the OP song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom