• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I can't even full combo the event song when sober. Actually I'm in that inbetween stage because it's a weekday and drinking more would have terrible consequences.

And whatever. Tried again and got a new record. So na na nana na.

Mazre

Finally FC'd Wild Stars so I'm all caught up on hard FCs, with the exception of the event song. Did my first 50 pull on the JP version last night, and unfortunately received only a single pity SR, though at least it was a smile one which I was in need of, but it was also a healing SR =/.

Hugstable

Banned
praise yeezus

C5NyrKS.jpg

#Dead. Kanye can't stand losing

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
So glad this event is for a cool sr, no more being uncool. also, I am bleeding friend points. The event song is too easy.

PewPewK

Mother fucker. Was about to full combo the Shiranai Love for the first time and the game lagged...

That happens to me occasionally, does anybody else get that? All of the sudden the notes will stop as they're coming down and then the notes will rubber-band and I'll miss like 5 of them all at once.

Mokoi

Banned
Mother fucker. Was about to full combo the Shiranai Love for the first time and the game lagged...

That happens to me occasionally, does anybody else get that? All of the sudden the notes will stop as they're coming down and then the notes will rubber-band and I'll miss like 5 of them all at once.

Nope doesn't happen any more for me.

Hachitora

Happens to me when I get notifications, but they never happen randomly

chrono01

My game sometimes crashes to my Home screen, but thankfully I haven't lost anything because of it. It is a very rare occurrence. [using an iPhone 5S]. No lag, though.

This happens to me like once every four songs. I assume it's something to do with my phone's memory.

Chariot

Whoa, there's a dark theme!
I iust changed and it looks weird...
Yeah, it's weird at dirst, but just try it a bit.

I-I don't mind the white....
That's totally cool, don't let others tell you hiw to feel.
I do want to quote your post into the FarCry 4 protagonist tHread just to see reactions xD

Maybe I should switch back to my cool avatar that changed depending on the theme you were using.
Uh, intriging. Please let it there until tomorrow. On the phone rightnow where I have no avatars.

khrosho, what can I say, I like Love Live!
And you guys too :3

I was wondering what it was lol, I can't remember how to check on desktop, and its been messed up on mobile

you're nowhere to be found Chariot! :(
:(
I was dead the whole time /shymaladingdong

redhairedking

Yeah, it's weird at dirst, but just try it a bit.

That's totally cool, don't let others tell you hiw to feel.
I do want to quote your post into the FarCry 4 protagonist tHread just to see reactions xD

Uh, intriging. Please let it there until tomorrow. On the phone rightnow where I have no avatars.

:(
I was dead the whole time /shymaladingdong

Quote away my friend, it should be a good laugh

Just tried the "Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love" for the first time after hoarding bunny patches. The beat is fuuuuun.

Doesn't translate to skill, though; I had no idea what the heck happened at the end of that song.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yeah, I love the song too.

Also, I think more than half of my posts here are talking about Eli >_>

elhaym

Grar. Hoping this is a good enough stopping point for tonight. I'm going cross-eyed already.

Bqc7-19IMAAe8p3.jpg

edit: Agggh, just realized exactly how long this event goes on for. I'm gonna die.

Mokoi

Banned
What is the state of economy for song based card purchases?

Well after a recent sharp decline in stocks. KLab Inc has begun to steadily rise back on top. Recent purchases has given a slight 0.73% increase in stocks.
I don't know what I'm talking about, but the japanese account budget has plummeted.

Hugstable

Banned
Grar. Hoping this is a good enough stopping point for tonight. I'm going cross-eyed already.

Bqc7-19IMAAe8p3.jpg

edit: Agggh, just realized exactly how long this event goes on for. I'm gonna die.

I'm gonna catch up to you if you fall asleep! :D. That first place giy for yesterday dropped ranks a bit already. Nun is life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom