• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
real idol culture is weird, but i'm okay with fake idol culture i guess

Haha serious I know like nothing about real idol culture, or anything about idols besides this. But hey this game is really fun and the anime is fun to watch, especially the second season so far. Just hope they don't go for the really forced drama ending of season 1 again. This game revitalized a genre for me that I hadn't enjoyed since Ouendan and EBA since the hadn't played rhythm music games in awhile.

Actually, the weird thing to me is that they can't decide whether you're dating the girls or managing them

well, it's more that they don't care

Indeed! For the main character I created a persona of "Sei Susumu" (stage name), an aspiring school idol who eventually finds talent in managing and choreography. The Story Events surely support this persona. Then the Side-Stories have everybody flirting in full force. What the heck, girls. Sei just wanna be friends.

Chariot

Actually, the weird thing to me is that they can't decide whether you're dating the girls or managing them

well, it's more that they don't care
Well, your not a manager in the business sense, more a schoolfriend who helps managing since the girls want to concentrate on their training. So you could easily do both.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Indeed! For the main character I created a persona of "Sei Susumu" (stage name), an aspiring school idol who eventually finds talent in managing and choreography. The Story Events surely support this persona. Then the Side-Stories have everybody flirting in full force. What the heck, girls. Sei just wanna be friends.
Yuri paradise. Besides, you guys spent the last 10 pages shipping the girls anyway. lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Do it I want to see it.
Well easy way to see it is for me to just post it:
iQcvB6kb9DAEC.png

Woke up in the middle of the night, decide to boot this up to burn my LP. But as soon as I start I get Umi telling me that I shouldn't be up this late. So I say "yes ma'am" to no-one in particular and close the game down
after using my LP.

This happens to me like once every four songs. I assume it's something to do with my phone's memory.
If my laptop's trying to do anything semi-complicated other than running LL then any song I play'll lag to the netherworld and back.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
So, would it be possible to get a second Eli in jp event with only 14 gems? Or am I screwed? OTL

fek

^ Awesome card
First 2nd season BD is out tomorrow but some stores are shipping today, just got the notification from cdjapan.

On 3D idols, usually I'm not into that as well, but with the Love Live girls I find they very talented and I love the songs, some are very charismatic too when just talking in random streams, so I enjoy their live performances a lot.

PewPewK

Congratluations, you two!
I am still struggeling. Somehow my left thumb is far more agile than my right.

How many times have you tried? I got mine on like the 6th or 7th attempt.

So far the hardest song for me has been sweet & holiday, but when I started that song I had literally just started playing Love Live. Took me maybe 20 tries to get that one.

Finally got that, too, today. I also only have two songs left to get an S Rank on, notably Wild Star and Wonderful Rush. But my Cool team just isn't good enough to hit S on them... :/

All of my teams suck. I only have two 15LP songs with S rank. One of them I got today right before full comboing Wild Star (Mogyutoo "Love" de Sekkinchu!) and it was only on the very last note played on a full combo of that song. I've got a ranking of ASS on Mermaid Festa Vol. 1 (the only song I've played enough for S rank # of plays).

Aytrial

All of my teams suck. I only have two 15LP songs with S rank. One of them I got today right before full comboing Wild Star (Mogyutoo "Love" de Sekkinchu!) and it was only on the very last note played on a full combo of that song. I've got a ranking of ASS on Mermaid Festa Vol. 1 (the only song I've played enough for S rank # of plays).

J8K3L.jpg

m0t0k1

what score did that 1000th place guy get for the Kotori event, anyone remember?

I had arround 14.000 points and was ranked arround 3500 so i believe it was near 19.000 points for the top 1000. I shall keep track of it during the coming english events.

Kincaido

I always seem to mess up at least one note on Wild Stars for some reason. At least I can do the beginning now with no problem. I'll get it eventually.

Hachitora

Man that was so close! I am convinced i will not get that second umi now :(

I don't even remember how many loveca I used. It's definitely gonna be harder to get into the top 1,000 this time. I do have 6 loveca stocked up in case I feel like making a mad dash at the end though.

DiGiKerot

I don't even remember how many loveca I used. It's definitely gonna be harder to get into the top 1,000 this time. I do have 6 loveca stocked up in case I feel like making a mad dash at the end though.

Yeah, I used about 6 last time and ended up in the 500-600s at the end of the last event. I've already used about that on this event and I'm about where I was at this point last event without using any - that the S-Rank score boundary seems so low compared to the teams people are running now is making it much harder going. I'm expecting to drop out of the 1000s during the mad-rush of the last day.

MSMrRound

No gems used. Currently at 37XX points. Should be enough to get me back into the Top 1000...for now...*bracing to be overtaken any second now*

Primary goal is still that Umi card at 11000 though..I'll be happy if I managed to get it.

m0t0k1

It was Hachitora.

I haven't used any loveca only for 10+1 draws. I like to keep it that way so i guess i will just go for 1 SR again. Also hope you can get that second SR again but the fight is going to be thougher.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm a bit low because I hardly played the event song. Thought it safer to keep my stock of bunnies when I was in a better state of mind.

Kincaido

I've finally Full Combo'd Wild Stars! It only took me 39 tries ;_;

I've used somewhere between 8-10 gems and have 8084 points right now. Should have my Umi later today or tomorrow.

Jintor

Playing without any significant modification in my schedule has me at about 2800 event points with 7 days to go. That seems workable.

These stage levels are so stupid. On the JPN version, I tried Anemone Heart on Hard and easily beat it.
Then I tried Otome Shiki Ren'ai Juku, which is level 9 too and got absolutely destroyed! :-O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom