• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I used all my saved event points now I probably wouldn't be that far outside the top 1000, but if it's going to get as crazy towards the end as you guys're suggesting then there's no chance of me making it without burning a load of gems, and I'd rather save them for another 10+1. The event Umi doesn't seem that great as far as SRs go unless I'm missing something.

Hell, it's just occurred to me that we're changing our ISP on 26-27 June. There is no fucking way it's going to go without a hitch, meaning my internet'll probably be screwed up during the final stretch of the event.

Mokoi

Banned
Well easy way to see it is for me to just post it:
iQcvB6kb9DAEC.png

My presence! Haha, such an awesome avatar.

MSMrRound

Orz. The feel when you get past that very tricky part of Wonderful Rush for the first time ever, and you were so surprised you dropped your combo in one of the later parts. I'm never going to Full-Combo it ;_;

tafer

Finally FC Wild Stars! (73 tries)
For the first time ever, I think I can finally say that I not longer fear those annoying short holds!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Hi Kincaido, bye Kincaido
this is probably not updated, I just woke up

and Eli event in jp? whyyyy, time to buckle down for Umi

Hi safs. Looking through the top 200 and there are actually quite a bit of us here in there lol

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
What is the 4x thing I was reading about on the wiki? Should I be concerned with it or is it some special non-event related thing?

E: 5764 event points. Need that 11k!

fuuucking wild stars.

i was able to 100% the beginning short hold section easily for days, now i always fuck up there, but can fc the rest of the song easily.

mgrgrgrgrgr

only song that i haven't fc yet after 50tries. most take like 10-20 at most.

if only this wasn't f2p game or i'd just restart after each messup at the beginning.

m0t0k1

fuuucking wild stars.

i was able to 100% the beginning short hold section easily for days, now i always fuck up there, but can fc the rest of the song easily.

mgrgrgrgrgr

only song that i haven't fc yet after 50tries. most take like 10-20 at most.

if only this wasn't f2p game or i'd just restart after each messup at the beginning.

You will get there soon believe!! I also not managed to do it but only play that song during scoring events :p which don't pop up that often.

Yui

I like Nozomi now Yui! Since her episode and when she blessed me with a SR on her birthday :)

Ah okay, so you just switched your primary target? ^^

On that note, my personal ranking changed quite a bit after watching a lot of "real life" LL stuff.

I still haven't FC'd the event song *sigh*

I FC'd it a couple of hours ago but that's still late since it's an easy song. But somehow I was getting a single good on every try.
I didn't even notice it until the end of the song. But ever since I FC'd it once, I haven't missed a single note... it's kinda weird.
(I still don't know which note I missed all those times though...)

Mokoi

Banned
Skip classes then!

Yeah, you can have classes every day, but getting a Love Live event nuh, uh, only twice in one month.

Nahh son Idols may be serious business, but they're not that serious.

I got my event Umi yay! My cool team isn't quite as Umi-tastic as Aytrial's team and his Umi of Umi cards but its nice to kick my UR Nico out of there

Nice Job! lol kicking Nico out

Yui

ooh did Nozomi get bumped off the top?

If I take Seiyuus into consideration yeah probably. Eli would be my number one in this case.
But the biggest surprise has to be Honoka. I love her Seiyuu and how she acts.
Her overall goofiness is just too adorable. ^^
Real life should not have any impact on LL ranking. Something is wrong here. :eek:

Yeah I know it might sound weird but Love Live was always intended as a multimedia project and after seeing a lot of interviews and stuff, it's hard to completely ignore the RL counterparts.

I got my event Umi yay!

Congrats! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom