• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hachitora

If I take Seiyuus into consideration yeah probably. Eli would be my number one in this case.
But the biggest surprise has to be Honoka. I love her Seiyuu and how she acts.
Her overall goofiness is just too adorable. ^^
Yeah, she seems to be having the most fun playing her character. Especially in the little intro songs in her Fight Club show ^^
Mimorin is still best seiyuu though.

Fell asleep in the middle of the day for five goddamn hours. Right after opening my eyes I grabbed my phone and went for Wild Stars.

Then I sneezed during the final volley of notes.

LZhju0U.png

Fuck.

Mokoi

Banned
Fell asleep in the middle of the day for five goddamn hours. Right after opening my eyes I grabbed my phone and went for Wild Stars.

Then I sneezed during the final volley of notes.

Fuck.

Yeah that sucks. Same thing kind of happened to me. Was finally gonna FC the event song until I got a call. Now I will play with airplane mode on.

fuuucking wild stars.

i was able to 100% the beginning short hold section easily for days, now i always fuck up there, but can fc the rest of the song easily.

mgrgrgrgrgr

only song that i haven't fc yet after 50tries. most take like 10-20 at most.

if only this wasn't f2p game or i'd just restart after each messup at the beginning.
This sounds exactly like my Wild Stars FC attempts. I took a break from it and did some other songs. When I came back I FC'd it first try.

m0t0k1

Not an option for me, the touchscreen goes all wonky when my phone is plugged in. :-(
I once failed an FC because of a low battery notification, and it sucks.

Hmm that is strange.. I never had problems with my phone plugged in. But every phone is different. Maybe charge a bit before playing then so you are sure never to get that pop up again?

chrono01

Ugh, I've been playing the Normal difficulty song since I though the Hard difficulty was 60 tokens instead of 45, and I'd get more points by doing the Normal difficulty [since I can only reliably get B Combo/S Score on the Hard version]. However, it seems that at, even B Combo/S Score, that Hard gives me more points per token used.

Well, I guess I'll be changing my plan today!

I turned off facebook notifications. I'm in a love live group,a nd would post that everyone shut up while I played a song. that hs an opposite effect

Had an excruciating day at work, burned pretty much all my gems on 7 single honor pulls as a kind of therapy. Got 3 R Smile Nicos (she was my starter) which was utterly wtf, but my last two were these:

Really, REALLY wanted some decent healers, so yeah, pretty damn happy with this.

Hmm that is strange.. I never had problems with my phone plugged in. But every phone is different. Maybe charge a bit before playing then so you are sure never to get that pop up again?
It didn't do that at first but my charger got a bit damaged and now, it's not working so well. I'll have to buy a new one...
when I could have bought lovecas with that money! T_T

Mokoi

Banned
Any idea when we might get Extreme songs? I want to play Snow Halation but that's WASTING LP!

It would be nice if they unlock the extreme version of the event song already.

Had an excruciating day at work, burned pretty much all my gems on 7 single honor pulls as a kind of therapy. Got 3 R Smile Nicos (she was my starter) which was utterly wtf, but my last two were these:

Really, REALLY wanted some decent healers, so yeah, pretty damn happy with this.

Nice pulls! Also you should save up them loveca for a 10+1 pull after the event. Since they offer a guaranteed SR.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Does max leveling and idolizing a 2* idol give you credit towards the album reward every time you do it, even with the same idol over and over?

Mokoi

Banned
Ahh why did yall have to remind me about the steam sales! I'm going to end buying a bunch of games and never play em. Also going to wait till dark souls 2 hits $10, but really tempted to get it now.

Edit: Never mind everything that on sale sucks or already have.

DS2 probably won't be $10 until next year. You should get it though. I've already played way too much of it for my own good...

Screw Steam sales. Haven't cared about them since two years ago, already have about 200 games I'll never play, I'm done.

I haven't bought much from steam sales in the past two years either. I now only buy games I know I'll actually play. (Crazy, I know)

whats steam

http://store.steampowered.com/

Chariot

I too have a lot of games, far more that I should have. Btu I enjoy steamsales as a social event. You look what new games are in sale, what your friends want and buy, crying about no money, funny pictures; it's fantastic.

Mokoi

Banned
I just noticed the only games I have played with effort in the past two months are LoveLive, and one match of Battlefiled hardline.

Gundam EXVSFB, Wipeout HD and I guess a bit of Dragon's Crown on the Vita. Really just playing whatever I find interesting. Haven't touched any real big hyped titles since... I guess Gears of War 3 or Battlefield 3.

Mokoi

Banned
Gundam EXVSFB, Wipeout HD and I guess a bit of Dragon's Crown on the Vita. Really just playing whatever I find interesting. Haven't touched any real big hyped titles since... I guess Gears of War 3 or Battlefield 3.

Gundam EXVSFB was the only reason I decided to join Gaf. I was hoping to find some people to play with, but by the time I could post I stop playing it like I was. Gotten real rusty to.

I found I haven't opened my steam application is about a year until recently. A winner is me!
I don't even have a Steam account. Get on my level.

Nice pulls! Also you should save up them loveca for a 10+1 pull after the event. Since they offer a guaranteed SR.
Fair point, but I was really hoping I'd draw something to help me survive the event song on hard (it's keyboard nightmare fuel, seriously).

LoL, DOTA2 or bust!
I gave up on MOBAs.

I've been playing MK8, Pikmin 3 and I'm doing a playbet with someone and playing through DAII. I'm hoping Inquisition takes more from DA:Origins cause DAII is a step down in so many different ways.

Azusa

I have been playing Wildstar but stopped two days ago, too much bugs >_>
Also it's my 3rd day rerolling in puzzle and dragons...

Yui

I've been playing Love Live, Tokyo 7th シスターズ, Million Arthur, Million Lore, Ayakashi Ghost Guild and tried like 30 other games. (everything on this list is a mobile game... I might have a problem...)

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention Inazuma Eleven Go.

Azusa

I've been playing Love Live, Tokyo 7th シスターズ, Million Arthur, Million Lore, Ayakashi Ghost Guild and tried like 30 other games. (everything on this list is a mobile game... I might have a problem...)

I tried many smartphone games too, but most of them are too boring to play. After two days of Million Arthur I don't understand its appeal. Everything is automated.

I quickly gave up on Million Arthur too. The only smartphone games that kept me playing are Love Live and Puzzle and Dragon (which I almost completely gave up for LL)
I played Shadow of the Colossus right before the E3, in preparation for the TLG announcement.
That was very optimistic of you. But any reason to play Shadow of the Colossus is a good reason.

Yui

I tried many smartphone games too, but most of them are too boring to play. After two days of Million Arthur I don't understand its appeal. Everything is automated.

Yeah a lot of people don't like these mostly automated games, but I'm good as long as I can draw cards and drown in despair.

Aside from this, the only other game I've spent any real time with for ages is Castlevania Harmony of Despair. My console backlog is looking pretty ridiculous by this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom