• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockon

I think I play (too) many games too. Currently playing this, brave frontier, valkyrie crusade, warframe, ace combat I, and I still have to finish Infamous SS evil playthrough. Also Atelier Rorona+ next week woot can't wait.

Back to LL, I haven't touch the event song yet. Going to start using all my patches tomorrow if I can.

Mokoi

Banned
I think I play (too) many games too. Currently playing this, brave frontier, valkyrie crusade, warframe, ace combat I, and I still have to finish Infamous SS evil playthrough. Also Atelier Rorona+ next week woot can't wait.

Back to LL, I haven't touch the event song yet. Going to start using all my patches tomorrow if I can.

Oh shit that comes out next! Damm I really been behind on releases. I've been picking up all the atelier games. Still need to finish Escha&Logy.

elhaym

On my iPad I'm waffling between LL/LLJP (god kill me already), and some other F2P games like EnsembleGirls and Majoca Majoluna as well as im@s Harmonic Score.

Other than that, it's pretty much just been FFXIV on the PC, and even for that I haven't really had much time to play. Doesn't help that the World Cup is taking up almost my entire evenings some days now too!

Markun

I've pretty much just been playing this, Devil Survivor 2, and Tomo Life recently. I'm just focusing on the JP version of LA though until the English version gets the daily songs since they're a lot more fun to play.
I was also into Chain Chronicle for a while, but it was becoming too much of a bore to play after a while.

fek

Other than this I'm really only playing osu, SF4 and BBCP, which are games that I'm always playing anyway. Do have a bunch of stuff in my backlog though, don't know where to start but maybe I'll go with Rorona+ too next week.

Hugstable

Banned
Oh shit that comes out next! Damm I really been behind on releases. I've been picking up all the atelier games. Still need to finish Escha&Logy.

I picked up Totori to try it out during the 20$ sale a few weeks back and now I want Rorona as well. Didn't play much into Totori since I found out that Rorona is actually the first game in the trilogy. My poor backlog just keep growing. Besides this, I've been playing Demon's Souls, and currently playing A Link Between Worlds. Moving onto Dark Souls on PC after LBW.

redhairedking

In between LL sessions I've been working on Lightning Returns, BBCSE (gotta finish story mode before BBCP vita), and EOU. I've also been working on miscellaneous irl projects.

Hachitora

I'm playing MK8 while I wait for my LP to recharge. Though i need to get back and finish Tales of Symphonia and other RPGs I haven't even touched yet.

Hugstable

Banned
Sitting on 300+ tokens at the moment. It seems like I'll be grinding the event song a bit this evening.

Yee you should use those up. I always save to above 200 then I always spend them. I guarantee there is alot of people saving like you and are gonna use them all up at the end. I gotta keep my spot this time!

redhairedking

I'm saving my tokens and using them when I am close to a level up so I get that free LP recharge. I've hardly used any tokens and am sitting at around 1500 points.

PewPewK

did the steam sale start?

Yes.

----

Finally S-Ranked Wonderful Rush and S-Combo'd the event song. Got it on my 40th try for Wonderful Rush.

That leaves Wild Stars as my only song I have yet to S-Rank. All other songs are S-Ranked, S-Combo'd. I'm not too far off on Wild Stars, but it's unlikely I'll hit it until I get the SR Cool Umi. My Cool team is made up of three SRs, none of them Cool, so it'd be nice to have a Cool SR for once helping my score.

Hugstable

Banned
Yes just bought the witcher 2 because a friend recommended it. I know I am going to be disappointed because he has the opposite taste in gaming but for 4 I could give it a try.

It's a pretty interesting game. I played it like a 2 years ago, and I like how they handle alot of the story decisions and how everything branches out in different ways, and most choices are more grey than choices in say Mass Effect. The end of chapter 1 and its overall effect on the game was actually pretty neat I thought, and makes Witcher 2 become a game of multiple playthroughs if you like the Gameplay.

Edit: I got so much on my Steam backlog already that all i need from this sale is Dark Souls 2 and Metal Gear Rising. DS2 is 33.99 or so right now, so if it doesn't end up becoming a daily, I will pick it up at that price.

Mokoi

Banned
It's a pretty interesting game. I played it like a 2 years ago, and I like how they handle alot of the story decisions and how everything branches out in different ways, and most choices are more grey than choices in say Mass Effect. The end of chapter 1 and its overall effect on the game was actually pretty neat I thought, and makes Witcher 2 become a game of multiple playthroughs if you like the Gameplay.

Edit: I got so much on my Steam backlog already that all i need from this sale is Dark Souls 2 and Metal Gear Rising. DS2 is 33.99 or so right now, so if it doesn't end up becoming a daily, I will pick it up at that price.

Get Metal Gear Rising as soon possible! It can be short, but it's hella good. Also pretty sure you already heard, but the soundtrack goes amazing with the boss fights.

fek

j0f53IE.png

Tried a pull in the jp version, only got the guaranteed SR but at least I got to idolize the new R Nico.

That leaves Wild Stars as my only song I have yet to S-Rank. All other songs are S-Ranked, S-Combo'd. I'm not too far off on Wild Stars, but it's unlikely I'll hit it until I get the SR Cool Umi. My Cool team is made up of three SRs, none of them Cool, so it'd be nice to have a Cool SR for once helping my score.
Haha, I'm in the exact same position. Even my cool team is the same (I only have 3 pure SRs in it)
Can't wait to get the event card so I can finally get S scores everywhere.
Yes just bought the witcher 2 because a friend recommended it. I know I am going to be disappointed because he has the opposite taste in gaming but for 4 I could give it a try.
The Witcher is awesome! That's the only western RPG I really enjoy playing.
Lately, I've been reading the books in order to be fully prepared for the 3rd game.

Dark Souls 2 will most definitely be a daily at some point. I'm also waiting on a Metal Gear Rising sale. I was so tempted during the winter sale last year but I think i can get it for <15$ this sale. Hopefully it was worth the wait.

As for Witcher, it's a fun game. There are two branching story arcs that drastically effect how the game plays out during act two so it has some replayability as well. I've only done one of the arcs though. I plan to replay it before Witcher 3 comes out at some point.

I feel like I'm the only hardcore gamer of the topic. :eek:

Hey, I play many games! It's just that all of them are around 2-3 years old because I always wait for price drops.

I'm currently playing BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, The Witcher 2, Kid Icarus and Soul Sacrifice. Looking forward to Bioshock Infinite.

The Witcher is awesome! That's the only western RPG I really enjoy playing.
Lately, I've been reading the books in order to be fully prepared for the 3rd game.
Oh, books! What language are you reading them in? I'm interested in collecting them but I heard that the English translation quality isn't really good?

yeah I noticed I don't play many video games anymore because of card games. I think I last played some PSO2, was fun. oh and luftrasssleuseusfseleussres

elhaym

It truly is worth it just for the soundtrack alone. I like how everyone is putting their steam team colors in their avatar haha. My team blue was in first earlier, but sadly we have dropped to third.

My avatar looks pretty meh with a purple background. =(

Hachitora

I should probably change my avatar to my team's color too. I just found out what all the steam team hullabaloo was about. Second place isn't too bad I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom