• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
... It's like you're just lurking there, ready to pounce.

igqkPDpRLW8Xd.gif

Mokoi

Banned
Ha I was wondering why my internet was going so slow, and then I realized I still had steam opening downloading 8 gigs worth of updates while also downloading other stuff.

redhairedking

I found this cool indie game called Symphony which uses your music library and is somewhat Galaga-esque except enemies are generated based on the song playing. Love Live playlist anyone?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The song before Wild Stars is harder to FC than Wild Stars I think. Song is a lot easier than I expected...

Is that the last available song in the English version at the moment?

elhaym

The song before Wild Stars is harder to FC than Wild Stars I think. Song is a lot easier than I expected...

Is that the last available song in the English version at the moment?

Yeah, Wild Stars and Bokura wa Ima no Naka de were the two added with the last story chapters. Bokura definitely has some... interesting... timing at certain places that -still- messes me up occasionally.

I'm sitting on like 500 patches and I'm ranked >6000 in the event. I dunno when I'm gonna use them but when I do I hope to full combo the song during my marathon play of it.

Marche90

How are you guys getting that many event points? I have been playing as much as I can within the limits of my LP, but I have only managed to get around 4k.

Are you using Loveca stones?

elhaym

Sent you a friend request. Haven't used any Loveca today since I got my SR Umi. Gonna do a 200 Macron event song session soon though. Even though I haven't played much, I haven't really moved from my 30th place spot. It starts getting pretty up there though in terms of total event points. Hell first place has like double what I got -_-.

Edit: lol 31st place now.

Yeah, I'm sitting at 34 right now and I think I've only used one stone since 11k. Trying to hold off on it, but I'm still nervous about what the top 200 is gonna look like. It's already kinda insane to me. Cutoff is sitting ~7600 now.

How are you guys getting that many event points? I have been playing as much as I can within the limits of my LP, but I have only managed to get around 4k.

Are you using Loveca stones?

I'm around the same amount of points as well. =/ Been playing every time I had enough LP. Maybe they are grinding on Hard?

Jintor

Firehawk -

A) I've forgotten what :firehawk stands for

B) When you were talking about harmonies, did you mean in the live show? Because I was just playing Mogyottu Love de Sekkinchu, and that has hella harmonies now that I was listening out for them

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
All I got from my ticket was a pure Hanayo. Can't really complain though since my less ticket gave me that SR Maki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom