• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Firehawk -

A) I've forgotten what :firehawk stands for

B) When you were talking about harmonies, did you mean in the live show? Because I was just playing Mogyottu Love de Sekkinchu, and that has hella harmonies now that I was listening out for them
A) mono no aware
B) In the live show. Although I don't really remember any real harmonies in the game itself, but I'm at a point where I zone out during the music now. lol

No I didn't get one.
Maybe you just got it from the Rin event?

jp is gonna have maintenance in 37 minutes too btw
#teamdespair

Hachitora

B) In the live show. Although I don't really remember any real harmonies in the game itself, but I'm at a point where I zone out during the music now. lol

In the live shows, the seiyuus themselves don't sing harmonies. I think they have those in the recordings so that they don't have to do it. It's easier to hear them in the solos rather than in the group songs. The songs themselves do have harmonies. Snow Halation and No Brand Girls I know for sure have them.

Oh, books! What language are you reading them in? I'm interested in collecting them but I heard that the English translation quality isn't really good?
I'm reading them in French. Apparently, they haven't been all translated in English yet. Which is a shame :-(
All I got from my ticket was a pure Hanayo. Can't really complain though since my less ticket gave me that SR Maki
I got one too, yes. And this one's not from the Rin event.

Pure Hanayo :(
Boo, all I got was a rare Hanayo that I already idolized from the free scout ticket. Oh well, at least it was free.
Weird, I also got a Cool Hanayo R card from this free scouting ticket. Is there a Hanayo thing happening today?
Every day should be Hanayo day anyway.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
In the live shows, the seiyuus themselves don't sing harmonies. I think they have those in the recordings so that they don't have to do it. It's easier to hear them in the solos rather than in the group songs. The songs themselves do have harmonies. Snow Halation and No Brand Girls I know for sure have them.
I don't hear it in Snow Halation... to me it sounds like they're all singing the same part, but maybe I'm going deaf. lol
In No Brand Girls, I hear a little bit of harmonizing during the intro solos, but that's mostly because their parts fade into each other.
Weird, I also got a Cool Hanayo R card from this free scouting ticket. Is there a Hanayo thing happening today?
Every day should be Hanayo day anyway.
I got a Pure Kotori. One of the OG ones too... at least I could idolize her.

Hachitora

I don't hear it in Snow Halation... to me it sounds like they're all singing the same part, but maybe I'm going deaf. lol
In No Brand Girls, I hear a little bit of harmonizing during the intro solos, but that's mostly because their parts fade into each other.

The harmonies are in the pre-chorus and the chorus for both songs. You can hear them a bit easier in the actual songs, but it's a lot easier to hear in the solo versions of the songs. I don't remember if you can even hear them at all in the lives though.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The harmonies are in the pre-chorus and the chorus for both songs. You can hear them a bit easier in the actual songs, but it's a lot easier to hear in the solo versions of the songs. I don't remember if you can even hear them at all in the lives though.
Ahhh, I can hear it in Snow Halation now. But yeah, they totally don't do it in their lives at all.

Azusa

I have realized that I have fed Honoka with the new N card. Is it lost forever or event N cards will be added later?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I have realized that I have fed Honoka with the new N card. Is it lost forever or event N cards will be added later?
I think they're added eventually?

ALSO HOLY SHIT DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN TAP ON THE CHIBI LOVE LIVES DURING THE DOWNLOADING SCREEN? MIND BLOWN.

Jintor

Fuck nearly had the FC on the event and blew it on the home stretch. motherfucker

/edit GOT IT! FUCK YES. dat sense of achievement

raven777

6tz4r.png

FUCK I swear that I was holding that hold note properly! I fucking hate it when this happens.

Fuck nearly had the FC on the event and blew it on the home stretch. motherfucker

/edit GOT IT! FUCK YES. dat sense of achievement

Congrats! I'm so close to a Hard FC. I just need to master the last 20-30 seconds. That's the trickiest part for me. Will have to watch it on YouTube later.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
JPN events are suffering...
But the non-idolized version is cute too.

Yeah, it is. I should just be glad to even get one I guess. The JP Umi event ended like three days before I started playing. Also, glad it's a Cool card since my Cool team is pretty underwhelming. Luckily, I have a level 100 Cool UR friend to leech off too.

Yui

Eli’s event song is easier to fc than Happy Holiday. So what’s the usual cut-off for a second SR? 30k or more?

It changes quite a bit since they always adjust the rank cut-off. But point cut-off for the last token event was at 26406. (I guess it will be higher this time, since Eli is quite popular.)

And yeah the new event song is super easy and kinda short, but still beautiful.

holysan

I meant the point cut-off, thanks. So we should expect something around 28-30k, which means that even 50 loveca may not be enough, buuuh. Hopefully it will take a while until our version reaches such highs.

m0t0k1

I meant the point cut-off, thanks. So we should expect something around 28-30k, which means that even 50 loveca may not be enough, buuuh. Hopefully it will take a while until our version reaches such highs.

Yep you can see all the cut off points here on this page.
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=List_of_Events even for 2 SR.

Also added a timer to the op when the jpn event ends
t1404108000z0.png

rewards are the same as last time so 11.000 for an SR and you need to be rank 32500 or higher to get the second SR.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Not being able to get a second Eli SR ;_____;

Also, I love the new Rs in jp version, but I wish they were score giving skills instead

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Got the love gem for 25/25 for get idols to max level.

Well I guess I never have to look at the album awards page ever again.

Hugstable

Banned
ll_350_350_all_maxpbxez.jpg

yea I liked the idolized Eli. Hope I have to spend less than 30 stones to get this.

Eli so cute! You can do it dude! I would wait for the guaranteed SR event though if they do another one, I ended up getting 3 SR in one pull, including 2 new SR Honoka, so now I have Firefighter Honky

Draxal

Eli so cute! You can do it dude! I would wait for the guaranteed SR event though if they do another one, I ended up getting 3 SR in one pull, including 2 new SR Honoka, so now I have Firefighter Honky

That's the new event reward in Japan which is a tad more competitive than America.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
dont know if glitch or not but paypal is selling $10 itunes credit for $5

hurry!

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/itunes.html

Google Play cards...Those should go on sale. :)

Also, Wild Stars...

I get too many greats on the opening section. Also, the ONLY section I fricken break combo on is when the notes go to a very standard quarter note hit...There's one note just before the long hold + alternating left side holds that I mess up. I can't figure out if I'm hitting it as a quarter note or if I'm treating it as some rhythmic note and losing my combo. Gotta watch a video so I can focus on reducing those greats to the low 20's.

E: Watched a video. I'm already hitting the opening notes at the same timing as the video I watched, so I am probably just a hair early/late. The section I was talking about IS indeed a REALLY simple rhythm that I just keep thinking is going to be more in line with the rest of the song. Time to fix my score!

MSMrRound

Now that I'm more or less able to cope with Wonderful Rush's early difficult part, I find myself always slipping up at the 138th note area (link to Youtube here)...the two long hold notes followed by the transition to the quick triple double note.

Sigh. Got to keep practicing I guess.

I know my alarm went off... I remember picking up my tablet and turning it off... Now I just woke up with my tablet next to me and full LP. :(

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hearing about the despair of wasted time makes me feel good about spending loveca on this event. I'm closing in on 10k and haven't had any concern about having full LP. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom