• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
This is me like every morning. I hate the feeling of wasted time.

Same, I always end up sleeping like an extra 4 hours over my recharge time -_-. I love your new avatar! Rin is just too cute
iNpsSHsxLpu99.gif

You can use loveca to recharge your lp instant. So you dont have to wait for the lp to recharge hence the wasted time.
But the problem is oversleeping, leading to wasted charge opportunity, right? Even if you used loveca a hundred times and drain your LP, you could still then oversleep and thus still waste time.

m0t0k1

But the problem is oversleeping, leading to wasted charge opportunity, right? Even if you used loveca a hundred times and drain your LP, you could still then oversleep and thus still waste time.

Some people are crazy enough to set their clocks to wake them up when the lp is recharged. I think mokoi has waisted some sleep to get some quality time with the nuns :p But to go back to your statement. You waste less time using loveca because your waking hours will be spent not recharging and instead playing. But yes you will lose some either way. Unless you have like 75lp which nets you a good 7,5 hours of sleep before it is recharged :p

Some people are crazy enough to set their clocks to wake them up when the lp is recharged. I think mokoi has waisted some sleep to get some quality time with the nuns :p But to go back to your statement. You waste less time using loveca because your waking hours will be spent not recharging and instead playing. But yes you will lose some either way. Unless you have like 75lp which nets you a good 7,5 hours of sleep before it is recharged :p

I understand. It's just that phoenix296 stated something to the extend of "Nooo, I overslept and thus I wasted LP" and then nicoga3000 commented basically with "I have no problem with this wasted-LP-by-oversleeping thing because I use loveca", which rather confused me.

Hugstable

Banned
I've just been selling the level 1 idols so that I can have enough gold to feed away the higher level ones

I thought after a while that I was amassing so much gold that I would never run out. Started feeding my event SR Umi a whole bunch of idols this morning, and I'm actually at the point where I have 500 gold left. I honestly never thought I would ever run out haha.

m0t0k1

I understand. It's just that phoenix296 stated something to the extend of "Nooo, I overslept and thus I wasted LP" and then nicoga3000 commented basically with "I have no problem with this wasted-LP-by-oversleeping thing because I use loveca", which rather confused me.

ahh i missed that sorry :)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Now go for 50/50!

Wait, what's the relation between spending loveca and wasted time?

Yeah, I'm just saying that if my LP recharges, I don't care if it sits recharged for a bit. I'd rather spend loveca and get more LP drains in rather than structure my sleep and schedule around my LP recharge timer, haha.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You know, I think it's because Frozen finally worked its way out of my brain so I don't really remember it, but there was about 5 seconds of the new song in the JP event that I thought that they put "Let It Go" into the game.

It starts off with a piano and then the strong lower range soprano. Of course, Let It Go starts off the same way but upon hearing it again, it sounds completely different. lol

elhaym

I'd rather spend loveca and get more LP drains in rather than structure my sleep and schedule around my LP recharge timer, haha.

Ditto here. When sleep determines whether or not I wreck my car on the way into work... =p

Dropped down to 58th overnight. Grrr. Distance is only about 3k to the bottom of top 200 now. This is gonna be a rough week. =(

Mokoi

Banned
Lol at you guys using alarms. Just burn burn them loveca. Also I'm so dead right now stayed up too late, and just got off work.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This game seems to love giving me smile idols. In fact I can almost make a team consisting of just Mizuki Kikkawa (the top smile normal from the initial batch).

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I secretly hate you all with Umi UR >_>

Also, my body seems to wake up automatically 5 hours into sleep now. Was 1 LP away from being full in jp version.

When I click that link, I have to enter in the $10 amount manually. And the subtotal doesn't have any discount. I guess whatever it was is over?

Sucks cause yesterday there was another Paypal iTunes deal for 20% off iTunes codes. And they "sold out" within minutes.

yep.

i ended up snagging $100 of credit for $50.

might burn on idols next guarantee SR event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom