• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
The important thing about having the UR for these events is not just the point boost that you get for yourself, but other URs will actually accept your friend requests as well.

PewPewK

If I don't have a UR on my friend's list that I want (when I'm trying to score high) I'll just keep clicking the song and back until a random one pops into my guest list.

Has worked well in the past, usually 60 second of refreshing at the most.

Nico doesn't approve of your hate :p

I think she would, she is a pretty hateful person after all.

ibh6CWyattsCYX.gif

How many more weeks of Season 2 is there? I haven't started it yet, but once it finishes up I'm gonna rewatch Season 1 and then plow through S2.

Closing in on true perfection.
Has anyone managed to get a 100% perfect? I wonder if something special happens...
It's not like I'll actually succeed in doing it.

Also, I got lucky with my friend points and pulled the new rare cards of Hanayo and Rin. Rin in her new training outfit is quite pretty. :-D

Hugstable

Banned
Closing in on true perfection.

Has anyone managed to get a 100% perfect? I wonder if something special happens...
It's not like I'll actually succeed in doing it.

Also, I got lucky with my friend points and pulled the new rare cards of Hanayo and Rin. Rin in her new training outfit is quite pretty. :-D

<3. That new card with that outfit is really nice :D. There is so many Rin cards I like, but it's gonna be so long before the english version gets those cards.

chrono01

Hey, I still need the Nico UR, so its not like its all roses over here or anything.
Honestly, I'd take a UR of anyone at this point, just to say I have one.

Maybe my next 10+1 draw will give me one...

:( We really do.

I know someday I'll happen upon one, as there is none I really want right now. But still, I want one since it's a UR and it would boost the hell out pf my overall scores.
I really want that UR of Umi, since she's my favorite idol. We'll see if fate decides it be so...

The important thing about having the UR for these events is not just the point boost that you get for yourself, but other URs will actually accept your friend requests as well.
Yeah, thankfully we have friendly GAF members who accept invites even with those with Rare/SR cards, but I still want a UR card to help them in-return. :(

I'm saving up my FP now (I think I'm at almost 10k). When do you think the EN version gets new R?
I'm guessing after the current Umi event ends.

Draxal

I'm saving up my FP now (I think I'm at almost 10k). When do you think the EN version gets new R?

Honoka Ur batch is going to be next and that came out May 16, 2013 in Japan. The first batch of new rares came out in Japan on April 15, 2014.

Translation: its going to be a while.

chrono01

Well I guess it won't be after the Umi event after all. :/

I might as well spend my FP, then, trying to idolize all of the current idols.

lol, was gonna say, the newer Rares probably aren't much better than the initial ones but they actually are especially the most recent Snow Halation ones

Just think of how many SR/URs you'll have by the time we get new Rares, you won't even need them!

Ahahaha... Not funny.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
lol, was gonna say, the newer Rares probably aren't much better than the initial ones but they actually are especially the most recent Snow Halation ones

Just think of how many SR/URs you'll have by the time we get new Rares, you won't even need them!
Yeah, the new Rares that were just introduced blow away all the old Rares. I had no idea they dole them out so slowly though. lol

Yeah, thankfully we have friendly GAF members who accept invites even with those with Rare/SR cards, but I still want a UR card to help them in-return. :(

We also have GAF memebers who accept invites with a UR and then switch their main to nun girl and taunt us from the top of the leaderboard.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Oh wait I lied. I actually have 8 SRs now. Forgot to count my Rin for some reason. I've got 6 SR and 1 UR in jp version.

Edit: Just got a R Smile Hanayo from doing a song. Tapped the screen after I noticed so no screen shot lol. First time it's actually happened to me.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yeah, I like that it shows friend rankings too. Also, being able to see how many of the event items you have on the normal live shows and being able to tap the characters between screens is great too. Really hope eng version brings these features soon. Probably won't be for a while though :x

1 UR and 7 SRs, most of which came from the same draw. UR is Umi so friend requests everywhere at the moment.

We must establish social classes within LL GAF.
Team Nico are the ruling elite. Team Honoka are the dirty slave laborers who work in the love gem mines and dance for our amusement.
I'm not on Team Nico. Yet.

Edit: Just got a R Smile Hanayo from doing a song. Tapped the screen after I noticed so no screen shot lol. First time it's actually happened to me.
Huh, didn't know you could get Rs from songs. But after flicking through my history, it explains at least one R I didn't remember drawing.

Hugstable

Banned
1 UR and 7 SRs, most of which came from the same draw. UR is Umi so friend requests everywhere at the moment.

Team Nico are the ruling elite. Team Honoka are the dirty slave laborers who work in the love gem mines and dance for our amusement.
I'm not on Team Nico. Yet.

Huh, didn't know you could get Rs from songs. But after flicking through my history, it explains at least one R I didn't remember drawing.

Woah really? The chances must be super slim then, I haven't seen any of this before.

PewPewK

Woah really? The chances must be super slim then, I haven't seen any of this before.

Yeah, probably like 0.1% chance.

Also I was tired this morning while playing and accidentally burned the new N Smile card for XP... Guess I'll never be able to idolize her now, since we only get one more for completing the event.

So ive got 51 hearts. Do I do an 11 honor student pull? Is the guaranteed SR still in place or do I wait?

Also, about the 200000 followers hearts, Im not getting them. It says one heart every day of the week during this 7 days no?

Draxal

Honoka loves phoenix. Kinda like how Hanayo loves me

Lets just say I have 7 sr honokas right now, and the highest non event sr I have is 3.

So ive got 51 hearts. Do I do an 11 honor student pull? Is the guaranteed SR still in place or do I wait?

Also, about the 200000 followers hearts, Im not getting them. It says one heart every day of the week during this 7 days no?

Wait till after the event is over, probably will be a guararenteed sr then. I'm pretty sure it said it started the 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom