• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I was tired this morning while playing and accidentally burned the new N Smile card for XP... Guess I'll never be able to idolize her now, since we only get one more for completing the event.
It would eventually be added to the normal pull. According to the FAQ on the Wiki, it should be available a month after a corresponding event is over (as well as the SR for that event).

fek

I'm having to remove members after every song because I don't have a decent card to level in the eng version, only have 2 SR and the good Rs are already max level too. At least I will be able to max level the event Umi as soon as I get it.

chrono01

I always mess up right at the end of the Umi event song on Hard. I just can't get the rhythm down for those final few notes. >_<

elhaym

it depends on when im playing. if its right out of bed in the morning i tend to do bonzai because its easy.

Hah. Same here. Alarm goes off in the morning, rolls over to the tablet, plays Aishiteru Banzai while still half asleep.

I think I'm pretty much topped out for the event song now. Awakened Maki SR, Awakened Eli SR, new Umi and the Kotori event SRs + some random Rs. This score was actually a huge surprise, it was a jump of 4k over my last attempt and all I think I did was cut my greats down from about 15-20 to 4-8.

Bqn1lhNIIAE3L_u.jpg

elhaym

Welp got some time to play now, and it seems I have some catching up to do. Cannot even spend a day out without getting passed up this time. Also the nun team is growing nicely.

Mother of god. You've even expanded character slots like.... 20 times.

... and maxed bond...

Mokoi

Banned
Nun is Love Nun is life.

Edit: Just wasted loveca on single pulls hoping I could idolize Nozomi. It was a bad decision.

Hugstable

Banned
Gonna let 5 more LP recharge and then I'm gonna do my last 15lp play of the day and get one more play of the event song in to get more over the 17000 mark and get me 2 Loveca! :D

Aishiteru Banzai keeps playing in my head over and over even when I'm not playing the song now lol

Marche90

can't idolize alpaca, why

Lol. What does the card have that makes it special in that case? Is the Lethal Joke Character from Love Live?

Anyway, still struggling against the urge to spend my loveca to keep playing, since I want to make a 11-draw, but with only 27 and most of my ways to get bonus loveca gone this is looking more and more tempting by the minute. Thankfully, next week we all get free loveca :D

And current event points stand at 6k. Not that bad considering I have only used 2 loveca during the whole event

Hugstable

Banned
Lol. What does the card have that makes it special in that case? Is the Lethal Joke Character from Love Live?

Anyway, still struggling against the urge to spend my loveca to keep playing, since I want to make a 11-draw, but with only 27 and most of my ways to get bonus loveca gone this is looking more and more tempting by the minute. Thankfully, next week we all get free loveca :D

And current event points stand at 6k. Not that bad considering I have only used 2 loveca during the whole event

Yee it should be very possible to get the event SR without spending any Loveca as long as you are maximizing your LP usage at every chance you get. I think someone here tried it and got the SR without spending too much or any Loveca at all on the last event.

I absolutely did not spend any loveca on the last event and got the SR. I even futzed around for the first few days.

Same. I only spent loveca on the event to ensure a placement in the rankings that I wanted. It's easily doable to get the SR without spending any loveca at all.

MSMrRound

Phone just quit on me and went to the main screen. Pressed the app again hoping for a "resume" stage but nah...BUSHIROAD!

15 LP down the drain ;_;

Have been able to keep in touch with top 1000 these past few days, but the score margin is getting wider...doubt anyone can get into top 1000 without spending Love Gems.

Hugstable

Banned
I'm already at a high enough score so I'm not gonna be using any more Loveca probably for the rest of the event and just get do what I can with my LP. Then again I wont't hit 200 and get Idol Umi SR and the regular event SR. I think event rank 1000 at the end is enough as long as I can get my Idolized Umi. It could also be cause im down to my last 5 Loveca lol. I started with 13 and gained like 7 over the course of the event so far. I will still end up saving those 5 for the last few days, but it may not be enough. I will get that idolized Umi!!

Yeah, I've been playing as much I can but I'm not going to be able to reach the top 1000 without instant recharges. I will just grab the progression rewards. Would rather save loveca for Maki or Eli events. Plus, I'm anxious for the next 10+1 SR event, so I need to save for that too.

Hugstable

Banned
Yeah, I've been playing as much I can but I'm not going to be able to reach the top 1000 without instant recharges. I will just grab the progression rewards. Would rather save loveca for Maki or Eli events. Plus, I'm anxious for the next 10+1 SR event, so I need to save for that too.

The Maki event is where we are gonna see the true whales come out. The battle for top 200 on that one is gonna be crazy considering Her and Eli are some of the more popular idols. Hopefully there won't be too much competition for getting top 200 for Rin event. :D I think all these events are a bit down the road, though the Eli one may be soon I think.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Got a R Pure Eli from doing a song now. Today must be my lucky day.

Still don't trust my luck enough to do single pulls

Negator

For some reason I'm still in the top 500 of event points and I haven't spent a single love gem.

I want to keep the dream alive...

MSMrRound

For some reason I'm still in the top 500 of event points and I haven't spent a single love gem.

I want to keep the dream alive...

How many points do you currently have? Did you get lucky through rank up replenishs or something?

I exhausted LP since the start and I'm still lingering at currently 11xx position I think...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wow, TW also changed up the B-side songs. There are no more Expert songs... everything starts at Normal. What is going on. lol

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Hey everyone. I haven't been able to post for awhile I've been getting ready for a trip to Japan and some time in South Korea to study. I'm going to have to use love stones to make it to 11k for the event because I won't be able to play near the end so I thought I'd do a 10+1 pull as well.

Haha easily my best pull in terms of SRs but nothing I was really hoping for actually. Wanted cool cards for the event or Maki for Maki. Good luck to everyone trying to get in the top 1000, I think it's going to be pretty hard this time. The hard version of the event song is really great this time though. Took about 10 tries to FC it I guess but I just really enjoy playing it.

Anyway if I see exciting Love Live stuff while I'm over in Japan I'll try and post a photo or two... Although I'm sure a few of you live there anyway! haha

tumblr_n26rrg7di21r0wlweo1_500.gif

Negator

How many points do you currently have? Did you get lucky through rank up replenishs or something?

I exhausted LP since the start and I'm still lingering at currently 11xx position I think...

Right now I'm at 6405 rank 399. I'm about to rank up again so hopefully I can keep this up.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well, for what it's worth, the Nico challenge song is easy as hell. And their tiering system means I can play normally Hard songs at Expert level values, so I don't have to suffer as much. lol

MSMrRound

Right now I'm at 6405 rank 399. I'm about to rank up again so hopefully I can keep this up.

Eh. Just checked. 1000th position is currently at 6989 points. You might have missed out an extra one in front (displayed together with Rank as Rank1).

I'm not too far behind you at 6197 with some unspent patches and I'm currently at Rank 1588.

Negator

Eh. Just checked. 1000th position is currently at 6989 points. You might have missed out an extra one in front (displayed together with Rank as Rank1).

I'm not too far behind you at 6197 with some unspent patches and I'm currently at Rank 1588.

Oh, the 1 is like waay close to the 'Rank' so I didn't see it.

Looks like the dream is dead again.

Edit: Ranked up and chose a 15 LP song. Game crashes. Fuck you game.

m0t0k1

Hey everyone. I haven't been able to post for awhile I've been getting ready for a trip to Japan and some time in South Korea to study. I'm going to have to use love stones to make it to 11k for the event because I won't be able to play near the end so I thought I'd do a 10+1 pull as well.

Haha easily my best pull in terms of SRs but nothing I was really hoping for actually. Wanted cool cards for the event or Maki for Maki. Good luck to everyone trying to get in the top 1000, I think it's going to be pretty hard this time. The hard version of the event song is really great this time though. Took about 10 tries to FC it I guess but I just really enjoy playing it.

Anyway if I see exciting Love Live stuff while I'm over in Japan I'll try and post a photo or two... Although I'm sure a few of you live there anyway! haha

tumblr_n26rrg7di21r0wlweo1_500.gif

Good luck on your trip on idolism may you have a save journey and return enlightened. Also nice pull. I never got anything more then the bare minimum.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Death by Nico. What a horrible way to go...
Nico, nico... ni. :(

Also, my second 10+1 draw in the TW version was crap. I guess I'm back on team despair. Looks like the next UR is a Kotori one though, for whoever is interested in that stuff.

And hey, given that they aren't taking any breaks... I wonder how long it'll take to match up with the JP version. lol

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Catching up to jp version fast is a good thing. No breaks at all though? That's just brutal.

Yui

Catching up to jp version fast is a good thing.

No it's really not, since you have to spend your money way too fast if you want to get all the SRs/URs you like (and it's even worse for people who don't want to spend money).
And if you don't want to get all those old SRs/URs you might as well just play the JPN version right now. So what's the point of catching up fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom