• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

froliq

Sleep for 10 hours, drop out of top 1000. This game isn't made for me.

Wait what??? Oh great, I might have to buy some loveca earlier than I thought...

These should be the next cards if anyone wants them!

426px-Maki_cool_sr77.png
426px-Maki_cool_sr77_t.jpg

426px-Hanayo_pure_sr78.jpg
426px-Hanayo_pure_sr78_t.jpg

426px-Honoka_smile_ur79.png
426px-Honoka_smile_ur79_t.jpg

Just got my second ultra success. But of course, it had to be on an N card that already had 37/40 level. Fuck you game.

Welp got some time to play now, and it seems I have some catching up to do. Cannot even spend a day out without getting passed up this time. Also the nun team is growing nicely.

Holy shit Mokoi.
Nun is love nun is live indeed.
sisteractlovelivemgj3r.png

The fuck, the game crashed on me, the phone vibrated then the notes stopped the screen froze and the music went on without me being able to play the notes and when the music ended it just stayed there...I went out of the app and when I went back to it, it was like I had paused it and when I clicked resume it went to the result screen without any missed notes. lol

I don't know what's happening on the JPN version but I receive quite a few friend requests from people with UR, even though I only have an SR. Maybe my kimono Maki is charming them...
Or maybe, by now, almost everyone has an UR on the JPN version. orz

Hmm it looks like I got my second R from completing a song and I didn't even notice. Maybe my luck isn't that bad after all? Oh wait, its Honoka Smile...

chrono01

how was that score so much lower than your high score if you got so many perfects?
Probably using an attribute not suited for the song.

I've decided to grind tokens over the weekend, and then make a long "session" of Monday of doing the event song with those accumulated. Should be enough to get me the SR Umi, as well as a nice amount past that!

[Yes, I'll likely use a Loveca or two...or three...]

raven777

Getting closer to falling out of the top 100, need to hurry and finish cleaning so I can play!

be vewy vewy quiet

ah I see, trying to clear the song with all Perfects?

no that's just way too hard and need luck as well..

I have only done all perfect in very easy songs with few notes.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I'm proud to say I haven't spent a single dime on this game. Which is painful because it is very addictive. I hate running out of LP. :(

I also started the show due to the game. I am very surprised at the writing; episode 3 was heart-wrenching.
Why the hell does the game even let you do that? It properly blocks you from using max level idol cards, but not normal ones.
Bad design is bad.

Mokoi

Banned
okay back up to the 50s in ranking, thats more like it

both of these events are tiring though, can't wait to take it easy during Nico event

I want a score match grinding for bunnies is boring. I'm going to just spent what bunnies I have left, and take a break all day. Should keep me locked in 2nd

Paging Chariot.

I'm almost in awe of the number of times I managed to fuck this up after clearing the hard part. I get the feeling it's easier to FC on keyboard overall though.

Also finally gathered up the courage to try the event song on hard and survived
with a healing team and after 20+ YT practices

The Kotori drama was nothing, I don't know what you guys were even complaining about.

I thought it was a little cliched and forced but I didn't mind it that much. I still like Kotori.

The only character I dislike is Honoka, but that has more to do with the game than the show.

Hachitora

I managed to wake up after sleeping for only 4.5 hours, right before my LP fully recovered. I don't know what to thank for that, high school or this game >~<
R.I.P 8 hours of sleep

I wonder if maybe people are going a bit too far with those waifu threads. Seems like maybe the mods will stop just closing the threads and start doling out larger punishments.

Chariot

I wonder if maybe people are going a bit too far with those waifu threads. Seems like maybe the mods will stop just closing the threads and start doling out larger punishments.
Most likely, it's sad. But that's probably the reason why they're closed in the first place. Too many negatively loud people on both sides.

I'm still confused, though. The last thread was way more civil and on topic than this one, but got closed way faster.

froliq

ModBot doesn't detect pulchritudinous!

Waifu threads and also when it's about real women get closed pretty quickly from what I've seen.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Dunno if I should use my 6 gems to try and stay in the top 200 or not. Worried about if I use them and end up dropping out of the top 200 anyways in the final days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom